/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel to put thousands of Africans in detention camp

Aprender
06-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Israel's interior minister said on Friday he hoped to soon start moving tens of thousands of illegal African migrants from Tel Aviv and elsewhere to a detention camp being built and a planned "tent city."

An Israeli court cleared the way on Thursday for the deportation of an estimated 1,500 South Sudanese, after ruling that their lives were no longer threatened in their homeland.

Interior Minister Eli Yishai told public radio 40,000 Sudanese and Eritreans were next in his sights.

"There are still about 15,000 from north Sudan and some 35,000 from Eritrea," he said. "I am not allowed to get them out at the moment."

He said he expected legal obstacles would be removed and that the government was also offering a grant to those prepared to leave voluntarily.
"They are close to being expelled either willingly or against their will," he said. "This is a number that threatens the Jewish identity."

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-put-thousands-africans-detention-camp-184419459.html

Sheriff Joe Arpaio style. SB 1070...Similar to what some people want to do in the U.S. though to stop illegal immigration although this tent city thing is a little much. Reminds me of a time I interviewed a Jewish man who survived the holocaust and he warned about history repeating itself. =/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
06-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Yup.... there goes their front line infantry... the reason the welcomed so-called Jews from anywhere to turn more Palestinians into refugees in their homeland in that 'only free democratic country in the middle east'

Abz2000
06-11-2012, 12:01 AM
and there's another excuse for them to build more concentration camps

Aprender
06-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Hmm. I guess I'm just confused by this.

What does Jewish law say about the treatment of people seeking political asylum/refugees?

I don't know that much about how Israel does its immigration but I have a friend from Eritrea and she told me that some of the people there are Jewish religiously. I thought Israel was the place for anyone of the Jewish religion to come if they wanted to. I remember reading an article a while back here that some African people in Israel said they were tired of being treated like second class citizens but nothing really came of it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
06-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Imagine if these africans were white, would they dare put them in tents and camps?

جوري
06-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Generally they view everyone who is not them as inferior doesn't matter who, they're essentially racist and believe that they're 'God's chosen' even if they're atheists because to them it is a 'birth right'' -- read the protocols of the elders of Zion -- they can deny it all they want if 'fiction' ever imitated life then this is it.
They brought those Africans & even 'American Indian' converts for two purposes.. one to use them in the new colonies they build where there's high resistance from the Palestinians so once the two teams die of bloodshed the 'chosen' parasites can move in and two in case they got into a war with a neighboring sovereign nation mainly Egypt, they'd prove their loyalty by being the first to go.. Of course that didn't happen with the Mubarak giving them Egypt for free and those Africans settled and reproduced and now they don't like it so they'll go on being racists and put it under some other pretense.. for they can do no wrong..

Jedi_Mindset
06-11-2012, 07:51 PM
they're secular and claim to be jewish? Israel has some freedom though: for the ones who accept their ideology and government. Sudanese are mostly muslims, so they're gonna be kicked out anyway. Its the country where dajjal will reign from what do you expect, we might see in the future a change of currency and israel will be kingdom as promised by the masons and protocols of the elders of zion. Ofcourse they wont succeed, holy land will be liberated by the muslims, us.

This is their plan, and they dont deny it:

now tell me why suddenly revolutions were in egyptian, jordan and syria. also lebanon. The governments got badly weakened, syrian one is about to lose grip and fall, the current military government in egypt is still at power, backed by USA. If that falls, you might see much propaganda on egypt coming soon.

جوري
06-11-2012, 08:10 PM
What do you think those two blue lines represent on the Israeli flag? I am really curious if you guys know.. They represent the two rivers they wish to reclaim their kingdom under from the niles to the Euphrates!

:w:

Jedi_Mindset
06-11-2012, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by لميس
What do you think those two blue lines represent on the Israeli flag? I am really curious if you guys know.. They represent the two rivers they wish to reclaim their kingdom under from the niles to the Euphrates!

Also Obama just said that he will increase supplies of arms and vehicles towards israel but i cant find the souce or atleast support. Israel is about to recieve more nuclear subs from germany. submarines which are capable of launching nuclear weapons. This is serious business not a joking matter. I cant even think when that Mitt Romney comes into power, he threatened to attack iran already in his campaign election. Ofcourse it isnt his choice, but the orders from the satanic zionist kabbalah elite.

More Info:

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/greater_israel.shtml

جوري
06-11-2012, 08:24 PM
yup.. when they come into great power and all gather there, if our intentions are correct and we unite then Allah swt's promise will come to be.. There's nothing to fear. Israel will become the 'super power' America is already on the great decline.. we should ready ourselves for that day at least physically.. wish Muslims would wake up and stop being sloths.

Jedi_Mindset
06-11-2012, 08:31 PM
more american-christian zionists are buying tickets and go to israel and live there. US has bases in israel so, when the right time comes they start their crusade on the whole islamic world. puppets? they wouldn't care about that anymore, as long they recieve support from europe, russia and china.

جوري
06-11-2012, 08:34 PM
what concerns me now is the golden ticket for Muslims to come to power with by a landslide and how they let it go and how they don't know how to respond to vicious attacks and how they don't know how to stand their ground with firm assured steps.. but all of this again goes back to the fact that we're quantity Muslims not quality Muslims ...

Jedi_Mindset
06-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Allah wont help a people until they change themselves, the majority of arabs today has taken secularism and nationalism mixed with islam as path to follow. I fear for them, the only place today in the arab world which has shariah law and has just rulers is gaza in palestine.

IslamicRevival
06-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Not surprising at all unfortunately. Its what you'd expect from an apartheid state which has ethnically cleansed Palestine in the most inhumane way.

Amadeus85
06-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Jews always complain about a bad treatment they got in past all over countries and nations, so since Jews now have own country and nation by themselves, they can give example how to treat minorities with tolerance and respect. :)

Aprender
06-12-2012, 11:27 PM
It's really sad...
New Generation of Ethiopians March Toward Dream of Acceptance in Israel

JERUSALEM — Yetmwork Makurya, 35, had tears in her eyes as she spoke of her attachment to Israel. When she arrived as a teenager in 1991 on a secret overnight airlift from Ethiopia, she said, “Jerusalem and the land of Israel was my dream.”

Yet over the past three months Ms. Makurya has spent much of her time with an angry new generation of Ethiopian-Israeli activists on the sidewalk near the prime minister’s residence in central Jerusalem, protesting against unofficial but hurtful racism and discrimination.

“Here,” said Ms. Makurya, a mother of three, “everything is determined by the color of my skin.”

For many Israelis, the idea that Jews could be racist toward other Jews is anathema. The 1991 airlift, known as Operation Solomon, brought 14,000 Ethiopian Jews to Israel within 36 hours and was greeted at the time with great celebration.

Natan Sharansky, the human rights activist who spent years in Soviet prisons before arriving in Israel, joined one of the flights.

In an interview on the 20th anniversary of the airlift last year, Mr. Sharansky, by then the chairman of the quasi-governmental Jewish Agency that deals with immigration, said with pride, “Black, white — there is no difference in the in gathering of exiles.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/10/wo...ref=middleeast

TrueStranger
06-14-2012, 03:08 AM
Israel is not much different from its neighbors when it comes to this topic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!