/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 25 Promises of Allah to The Believers

Abz2000
06-11-2012, 11:37 AM
i'm sure many of you have heard this but i was just listening to it again and though i'd post it:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
06-12-2012, 08:00 AM
JazakAllah khayrun!!

i so wanted to listen to this!!!

thank u so much for posting akhi :)

sohail1234
03-30-2013, 06:07 AM
assalam o alikum
i am not able to open this link can you please tell me what is it in this link?? i am becoming curious about it... can anyone tell me here??
jazakALLAH

Periwinkle18
03-30-2013, 02:48 PM
Hmm I guess YouTube doesnt work where u live its an amazing lecture by imam anwar u cn find it here www.kalamullah.com.

Or u could download the hotspot shield n watch it on YouTube.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AL BASAIR MEDIA
05-22-2013, 10:22 PM
Jajakallah kahyr, amazing post.

Periwinkle18
05-23-2013, 05:03 AM
^ listen to more lectures by imam anwar they're all amazing :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!