'Abd-al Latif
06-13-2012, 01:21 PM
:salamext:

I remember being there :)

~ Sabr ~
06-13-2012, 01:22 PM

Some hadiths about Riyaadh Ul Jannah:

It is prescribed for the one who visits the mosque to pray two Rak’ahs in the Riyaadh Ul Jannah or whatever he wants of Naafil prayers.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that Muhammad said:
“The area between my house and my minbar is one of the gardens ( riyaad) of Paradise, and my minbar is on my cistern (hawd)”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1196; Muslim, 1391.

And it was narrated that Yazeed Ibn Abi ‘Ubayd said:
“I used to come with Salamah ibn al-Akwa’ and he would pray by the pillar which was by the mus-haf, i.e. in the Rawdah. I said, ‘O Abu Muslim, I see that you are keen to pray by this pillar!’ He said,
‘I saw that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was keen to pray here.’"
Narrated by Al-Bukhaari, 502; Muslim, 509.

~ Sabr ~
06-13-2012, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

:wasalamex

Alhamdulillah! I have also had the chance to go there 3 times in my life, although just on Umrah... InshaAllaah planning to do Hajj soon...

It is the most AMAZING feeling EVER. Even though you're being stepped on from every direction (as it is so busy), you feel like staying there and forgetting everything else in the world....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
06-13-2012, 05:07 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah

Alhamdulillah! I have also had the chance to go there 3 times in my life, although just on Umrah... InshaAllaah planning to do Hajj soon...

It is the most AMAZING feeling EVER. Even though you're being stepped on from every direction (as it is so busy), you feel like staying there and forgetting everything else in the world....
Subhanallah,im jealous imsad Thats just unluck yme who never been to these precious places and every one else has visited them :cry:

Predator
06-13-2012, 05:33 PM

Its like a piece of Jannah where everyone wants to get their hands on it

~ Sabr ~
06-13-2012, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion

Subhanallah,im jealous imsad Thats just unluck yme who never been to these precious places and every one else has visited them :cry:
May Allaah call you to both places very soon, Ameen.

Pray from the bottom of your heart sis, and Allaah will listen to your plea. X

Haya emaan
06-13-2012, 07:14 PM
its beautiful feeling bieng on the gardens of jannah in this world but while standing on that piece of land we should not forget that its not just two rakahs but also sacrifice love and care for our muslim brother which will lead us to the gardens of paradise.

we should be careful about how much we hurt others on that place for our own two rakahs ( all the rushing and pushing specialy in women's section(turn) :-()

MysticSoumeya
06-13-2012, 07:38 PM
I've read a lot about the Rawdah and how crowded and dangerous it can be in the women's section. I must admit that it's a bit scary. Can you, please, tell me the virtues of praying the two rak'as there?

'Abd-al Latif
06-13-2012, 09:26 PM

All the more time for you to prepare. What made my visit to Saudi special was the preparation I made well in advance. Learn everything you need to about Hajj and go for it.

I strongly advise you not to focus on Umrah as much as your first Hajj. Umrah is optional, the first Hajj is obligatory. If you are sincere, Allah will make a way for you.

Txyib
06-13-2012, 11:20 PM
asalam u alaikum bruvs and sisters
i know right madinah is soo astonishing ,gosh the sites and the grand mosque-masjid un nabawi it is so nice and so massive and the reciters there are so beautiful ,may allah shower his blessings upon them however the downside to these holy cities is that there is a huge range beggars no offense but all the ones i have seen are Somalian type ladies i witnessed this this year and 5 years ago when both times i went umrah subhannalah outside the mosques begging for money ,does allah not say that to have sabr and he will provide for them and to make dua to him as this is one form of test from him,another thing is that is it not that selling outside the mosques is haraam or something as a mosque is the house of allah and a place of worship not some marketplace(how did esa a.s react when the people of his time used to sell items in the mosque,it is prohibited )
there was a post earlier two months ago regarding how much money is being spent on the mosque and the place is turning like las vegas innah lillah he wa innah elayhe ra'je'oon
what i am trying to say yes the place may be/look like paradise but we also have to see the negative sides that is disturbing,what shocks me are the hotel prices,how are the believers all supposed to do hajj once in a lifetime when the prices are becoming extreme ,we have to consider that is makkah some resort place or the holiest city on the earth,why must this happen
may allah protect us and make us among the good(surah fatiha):exhausted

~ Sabr ~
06-14-2012, 01:24 AM
^ I didn't say the place looks like paradise brother, please read my post again.

Endymion
06-14-2012, 08:35 AM
May Allaah call you to both places very soon, Ameen.

Pray from the bottom of your heart sis, and Allaah will listen to your plea. X
Jazakallahu khyran sis.Inshallah,i'll take a new start to get the call soon :statisfie

All the more time for you to prepare. What made my visit to Saudi special was the preparation I made well in advance. Learn everything you need to about Hajj and go for it.

I strongly advise you not to focus on Umrah as much as your first Hajj. Umrah is optional, the first Hajj is obligatory. If you are sincere, Allah will make a way for you.
I have already learned plenty of things from my parents.Inshallah,will learn more.Did you mean Umrah during hajj or Umrah before Hajj?I have no option actually.And i don't know what Allah SWT has planned for me.If i could go for Hajj in the first place,that will be the biggest pleasure of my life.I said Umrah because i can go there for Umrah in any month and as compared to Hajj,Umrah is less expensive so i have more chances to perform Umrah than Hajj.I just want to go there so badly imsad

'Abd-al Latif
06-14-2012, 08:40 AM

Jazakallahu khyran sis.Inshallah,i'll take a new start to get the call soon :statisfie

I have already learned plenty of things from my parents.Inshallah,will learn more.Did you mean Umrah during hajj or Umrah before Hajj?I have no option actually.And i don't know what Allah SWT has planned for me.If i could go for Hajj in the first place,that will be the biggest pleasure of my life.I said Umrah because i can go there for Umrah in any month and as compared to Hajj,Umrah is less expensive so i have more chances to perform Umrah than Hajj.I just want to go there so badly imsad
I meant Umrah before Hajj. One can always perform Umrah as part of one's Hajj.

Keep saving up to fulfil your obligation as close as you are able to until Allah invites you to His house. One of your supplications during Umrah should be to be able to fulfil the obligation of Hajj.

May Allah bless you in your efforts :).

Endymion
06-14-2012, 08:44 AM
Jazakallahu khyran :cry:

Al-Mufarridun
06-14-2012, 09:51 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by tayib786
asalam u alaikum bruvs and sisters
i know right madinah is soo astonishing ,gosh the sites and the grand mosque-masjid un nabawi it is so nice and so massive and the reciters there are so beautiful ,may allah shower his blessings upon them however the downside to these holy cities is that there is a huge range beggars no offense but all the ones i have seen are Somalian type ladies i witnessed this this year and 5 years ago when both times i went umrah subhannalah outside the mosques begging for money ,does allah not say that to have sabr and he will provide for them and to make dua to him as this is one form of test from him,another thing is that is it not that selling outside the mosques is haraam or something as a mosque is the house of allah and a place of worship not some marketplace(how did esa a.s react when the people of his time used to sell items in the mosque,it is prohibited )
there was a post earlier two months ago regarding how much money is being spent on the mosque and the place is turning like las vegas innah lillah he wa innah elayhe ra'je'oon
what i am trying to say yes the place may be/look like paradise but we also have to see the negative sides that is disturbing,what shocks me are the hotel prices,how are the believers all supposed to do hajj once in a lifetime when the prices are becoming extreme ,we have to consider that is makkah some resort place or the holiest city on the earth,why must this happen
may allah protect us and make us among the good(surah fatiha):exhausted
Akhee, how long do you think it will take you to go around begging forgiveness from 15+ million people?

Insha'Allah try to avoid making those kind of assumptions in the future, it is not that it might cause 'offense' but rather that is a sin that can cause you to be bankrupt in the Aakhirah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!