/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Knock Knock Knock

MysticSoumeya
06-13-2012, 09:19 PM
Who's there?

It's just me, Soumeya. A sister who was born and raised muslim. I received Islam like an inheritage. It was like my nationality or my blood rhesus. I accepted it because I had to. It's like getting a present without any effort. I was praying and fasting in a very mechanical way. Then, I was watching a documentary about a young beautiful Swiss woman who reverted to Islam. She was wearing her hidjab so very proudly in a hostile environnment and vowing her entire life to her religion. It was like a wake up call. I needed to reconsider Islam from a very new angle. Soooooooo, here I am introducing myself, a bit lately, after I joind in some threads.

May you accept me amongst you.

Soumeya

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
peace_maker
06-13-2012, 09:33 PM
You are very much welcome, Soumeya. :) It's so nice of you to have a re-look into Islam. May Allah help you in your every step.

PouringRain
06-14-2012, 04:41 AM
Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed reading your post. I think it is great that you re-examined/ re-newed your faith.

yasirslm
06-14-2012, 05:01 AM
Welcome...case same as mine^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
06-14-2012, 06:13 AM
w e l c o m e !!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Sabr ~
06-14-2012, 06:18 AM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum sis!

Hope you have a beneficial stay here InshaAllaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!