PDA

View Full Version : Sports

Zabel
06-14-2012, 08:37 AM
What is your favorite sport?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
06-14-2012, 08:40 AM
I think these types of threads are not allowed as they will lead to chit chat...

yasirslm
06-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Agreed

'Abd-al Latif
06-14-2012, 09:22 AM
:salamext:

I like tennis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
06-14-2012, 10:13 AM
I like cycling and badminton.Last time i and my sis were playing badminton at the roof when Our shuttle cock landed on neighbor's gallery and since then,its residing there :hmm:

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Table tennis.

Pure Purple
06-14-2012, 01:35 PM
I did cycling nearly 9-10 years before.
MY favorites are skating and badminton.I love to do high speed skating.My skate's wheels are destroyed by my naughty brothers:raging:,they used skates on concrete road.
it's been nearly 5 years I haven't done skating. :unhappy:

Pure Purple
06-14-2012, 01:41 PM

My favorite game :)

Zabel
06-15-2012, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
I think these types of threads are not allowed as they will lead to chit chat...
I'm sorry. Was that against the rules?

Aprender
06-15-2012, 05:04 AM
I like archery and long distance running.

BadOlPuttyTat
06-15-2012, 05:40 AM
I like speed typing. Does that count?
I literally type faster then what my computer can process so my words come out as backwards often ;D . I am strong enough to do push ups on my fingers and i have muscular digits.
So tell me that doesnt count for something.
This message was written in 13 seconds on a new laptop by the way.

I annoy people during live chat rooms because of my "machine-gun typing". I just bother people so much with walls of texts they cant read before I text again and my handwriting is just as fast. I think speed typing should be a sport!
Does anyone second this notion?

dysphoricrocker
06-15-2012, 06:15 AM
Football! And also basketball :D

Jalal~
06-15-2012, 06:49 AM
oddly enough, i picked up swimming, and I'm enjoying it! Before this, I played both American and European Football.

Hulk
06-15-2012, 07:11 AM
Cycling with my buddies. The wind in my hair and the sand in my eyes.

Endymion
06-15-2012, 07:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zabel
I'm sorry. Was that against the rules?
Nope,a blue creature visited and posted in this thread means :threadapp

format_quote Originally Posted by FreakOffALeash
I like speed typing. Does that count?
I literally type faster then what my computer can process so my words come out as backwards often ;D . I am strong enough to do push ups on my fingers and i have muscular digits.
So tell me that doesnt count for something.
This message was written in 13 seconds on a new laptop by the way.

I annoy people during live chat rooms because of my "machine-gun typing". I just bother people so much with walls of texts they cant read before I text again and my handwriting is just as fast. I think speed typing should be a sport!
Does anyone second this notion?
Sigh,you should look at me while typing :hmm: its not long ago when i had to search for the other key after pressing one :-[

BadOlPuttyTat
06-15-2012, 07:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Sigh,you should look at me while typing its not long age when i had to search for the other key after pressing one

lol cute. But I myself have ruined my hands by typing so fast so I am actually losing my edge! Fingers muscle have worn at the sweet age of 16 lol. Ill be a cripple at the age of 20 most likely :p

Endymion
06-15-2012, 08:03 AM
Hmm so you'll be spending you after 20 age reading news paper :p Will surely miss a freak typo if i were alive after 4 years :hiding:

glo
06-15-2012, 12:29 PM
I like running, walking and cycling.

Pure Purple
06-15-2012, 01:58 PM
lol pakistan me use pitto kehte hain;D

KnockKnock
06-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Basketball :p

White Rose
06-15-2012, 04:23 PM
I love hiking.

'Abd-al Latif
06-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Hunting trolls.

Tally-ho!

جوري
06-15-2012, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Hunting trolls.

Tally-ho!
We've that in common.. I enjoy the hunt too.. It is always the lionesses that go out on the hunt-no?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!