/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Human Soul and JINS entering Human Body...

yasirslm
06-14-2012, 09:28 AM
Brothers/Sisters

:sl:

Just wondering how does Jins enter human body though human soul is already present ...Does the role of human Soul stops for some moment or jins capture human soul and direct them (soul) to act according to them.

Peace!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
06-14-2012, 09:38 AM
:wasalamex

Jinns Entering Human Bodies: http://islamqa.com/en/ref/1819/jinns%20entering

yasirslm
06-14-2012, 09:57 AM
what I found here was

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Those who eat Ribaa will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaytaan (Satan) leading him to insanity. That is because they say: ‘Trading is only like Ribaa’…” [al-Baqarah 2:275]

I have read tafseer but It does not show any connection with Jins.

Al-Mufarridun
06-14-2012, 10:00 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by yasirslm
what I found here was

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Those who eat Ribaa will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaytaan (Satan) leading him to insanity. That is because they say: ‘Trading is only like Ribaa’…” [al-Baqarah 2:275]

I have read tafseer but It does not show any connection with Jins.
Shaytaan is a Jinn

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
06-14-2012, 10:02 AM
Read the whole article and not just the beginning InshaAllaah.

Brother you seem to have a lot of questions, which is good, but you need to read the answers PROPERLY in order to understand Islaam.

‘Abd-Allaah ibn al-Imaam Ahmad ibn Hanbal said; “I said to my father, ‘There are some people who say that the jinn do not enter the body of the epileptic.’ He said: ‘O my son, they are lying; the jinn could speak through this person.’” Commenting on this, Ibn Qudaamah said: “What he said is well known, because a person may suffer an epileptic seizure and speak in a language that no one understands, and his body may be beaten with blows that would fell a camel, but the epileptic does not feel them at all, and he is also unaware of the words he is saying. The epileptic and others may be dragged about, or the carpet on which he is sitting may be pulled, and utensils may be moved about from place to place, and other things may happen. Anyone who witnesses such a thing will know for sure that the one who is speaking through the person and moving these things is not human.” And he said, may Allaah have mercy on him: “There is no one among the imaams of the Muslims who denies that jinn may enter the body of the epileptic and others. Anyone who denies that and claims that Islam denies it is lying about Islam. There is nothing in the proofs of sharee’ah to show that it does not happen.”
So the fact that jinn may enter human bodies is proven in the Qur’aan and Sunnah, and by the consensus of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah, some of whose comments we have quoted above.

yasirslm
06-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Can you please provide some references where mentioned "Shaytaan is a Jinn "

~ Sabr ~
06-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Firstly, Have you understood the first answer? Then InshaAllaah we can move on to further questions.

Al-Mufarridun
06-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Qur'an, Surah Al-Kahf, verse 50.

yasirslm
06-14-2012, 10:08 AM
I have read it but since Quran reference was given, I read it but found no connection wit Jins and that's why I asked for clarity...

~ Sabr ~
06-14-2012, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
Qur'an, Surah Al-Kahf, verse 50.
And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam," and they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was of the jinn and departed from the command of his Lord.

~ Sabr ~
06-14-2012, 10:10 AM
I have read it but since Quran reference was given, I read it but found no connection wit Jins and that's why I asked for clarity...
Ok brother, STOP.

Just listen to yourself!

I'm going to have to be a bit harsh here and say:

Where do you find how to do wudhu in the Qur'aan? How to perform prayer?
You don't! All of this is taken from hadiths, and scholars.

You need to calm down...

Muhaba
06-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Surah AL-Kahf (chapter 18), verse 50:

And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam," and they prostrated, except for Iblees (Shaytan). He was of the jinn and departed from the command of his Lord. Then will you take him and his descendants as allies other than Me while they are enemies to you? Wretched it is for the wrongdoers as an exchange.

please read Surah Al-Kahf every friday to protect yourselves from Dajjal.

yasirslm
06-14-2012, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah

Ok brother, STOP.

Just listen to yourself!

I'm going to have to be a bit harsh here and say:

Where do you find how to do wudhu in the Qur'aan? How to perform prayer?
You don't! All of this is taken from hadiths, and scholars.

You need to calm down...

Don't be so Harsh on me...I need clarity only

yasirslm
06-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Final conclusion required on..

Does Jins enters human body or they just control human soul

No more question.

White Rose
06-14-2012, 03:32 PM
:wa:
I don't know if you have seen this or if it will help you answer your questions, but the shiekh in the video talks about jinn.

Imaduddin
06-14-2012, 03:51 PM
I think that brother yasirslm didn't understand how the verse that was in the link of sister Hafiza had to do with jinns entering the body since it was speaking about usury (riba).

The jinn cannot control the soul, the soul is like electricity when in the body. It doesn't add any weight to the body and the only time you can tell that the soul is present is when the person is alive. Once the person dies the soul leaves. In fact it's when the soul leaves that the body dies.

The jinn have the ability to control the human body, it is not possible for them to control the soul. They are shapeshifters, they can take any living form, which means they can become large or they can become small. The best way to explain it due to my limited knowledge is that they act like a micro-chip and control certain parts of the body.

Muhaba
06-14-2012, 03:58 PM
i tried posting this before but was unable to. Read Chapter 7 (Al-Araf) upto verse 20 where iblees is referred to as shaytan also.

as for jinn entering human body, they can do it but only with Allah's permission. i heard that people who harmed the jinn on purpose had this happen to them. And Allah knows best. but since in the verse about Riba (interest) it is written that the people taking riba are like those who have been touched by satan (that is, they are mad) so that means that there are people touched by satan.

Imaduddin
06-14-2012, 03:59 PM
You might also find this link helpful insha Allah in understanding what is a jinn and what is a devil (shaytan):

http://askaquestionto.us/question-an...jinn-and-devil

rbok
06-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Final conclusion required on..

Does Jins enters human body or they just control human soul

No more question.
Salam Alaykum brother,

I am a first-time poster here. It seems you have not received any satisfactory answers to your question. I have done some research on the subject of the jinn possessing insaan (humans) recently, and I believe I have a general understanding of how it's done. To make a long story short, I think - based on how powerful the shayateen/evil jinn is - he/she CAN PHYSICALLY enter the human body, and there are a few major examples of this which I cannot get into at the moment. The less powerful ones most probably cannot. The less powerful jinns can probably only spread "was-waas" / whispers to the person's conscious. Allah hu Alam.

جوري
06-14-2012, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rbok
To make a long story short, I think - based on how powerful the shayateen/evil jinn is
Rather it is how weak the individual is in faith:

Al-Hijr (The Rocky Tract) [15:42]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Inna AAibadee laysa laka AAalayhim sultanun illa mani ittabaAAaka mina alghaweena

An-Nahl (The Bee) [16:99]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Innahu laysa lahu sultanun AAala allatheena amanoo waAAala rabbihim yatawakkaloona

rbok
06-15-2012, 01:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
Indeed, you are correct. That was my underlying assumption. Weak imaan causes most of the problems in a Muslim. There are lots of details I was thinking of posting, but the reply would have become too long. In short, I hold a theoretical belief that Allah SWT removes the protection of the "guardian Angels" as a punishment on the mushriq rebel when that person starts worshiping the Jinn. Therefore, the Jinn (aafareet / shayateen) are free to do whatever they wish with that person. That's why practitioners of witchcraft are executed in Muslim countries because there is no turning back from it. If someone else does magic on a Muslim that is a different case, and remedies exist for that. Either way, I am of the opinion that the strong Jinn can most probably enter the psychical body of the person.

جوري
06-15-2012, 01:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rbok
Indeed, you are correct. That was my underlying assumption. Weak imaan causes most of the problems in a Muslim. There are lots of details I was thinking of posting, but the reply would have become too long. In short, I hold a theoretical belief that Allah SWT removes the protection of the "guardian Angels" as a punishment on the mushriq rebel when that person starts worshiping the Jinn. Therefore, the Jinn (aafareet / shayateen) are free to do whatever they wish with that person. That's why practitioners of witchcraft are executed in Muslim countries because there is no turning back from it. If someone else does magic on a Muslim that is a different case, and remedies exist for that. Either way, I am of the opinion that the strong Jinn can most probably enter the psychical body of the person.
I actually did quite a bit of translating this video on jinn because I thought it beneficial .. you might want to have a look if you're interested.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...e-solomon.html

peace

muslimdeen
06-15-2012, 02:02 AM
So would this mean that a jinn cannot enter the body of a person with strong faith, or if a jinn does enter it can his/her soul fight the jinn, so the jinn won't be able to take control?

Also since the topic has already arisen, who can see jinn?
I have previously heard that only the innocent can see them, such as children, or if they make themselves visible to you.

جوري
06-15-2012, 02:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimdeen
So would this mean that a jinn cannot enter the body of a person with strong faith, or if a jinn does enter it can his/her soul fight the jinn, so the jinn won't be able to take control?

I have previously heard that only the innocent can see them, such as children, or if they make themselves visible to you.
Nope, they can't enter the body of someone with faith.. have you not seen the videos of the repentant former sorcerer?

35 videos if you have the time.. his journey from initiation to repentance

really worth it if you have the time..

muslimdeen
06-15-2012, 02:19 AM
Nope, they can't enter the body of someone with faith.. have you not seen the videos of the repentant former sorcerer?

35 videos if you have the time.. his journey from initiation to repentance
I was asking because I had a cousin who was possessed by a jinn while she was a teenager. She had faith, I don't know how strong it was but she was definitely a good muslim.
As for the video, I think they are speaking in arabic, which unfortunately I can't understand.

جوري
06-15-2012, 02:26 AM
I was asking because I had a cousin who was possessed by a jinn while she was a teenager. She had faith, I don't know how strong it was but she was definitely a good muslim.
As for the video, I think they are speaking in arabic, which unfortunately I can't understand.
what makes you think that what she suffered was a possession and not schizophrenia or a manic episode etc.? People often tend to blame something else for what ails them, either 'evil eye' or 'possession' -Most of the things that befall us we have a direct hand in and if it is fate then Allah swt has given us the means to ward them off. Devils are pathetic and of low intelligence hence the jealousy toward mankind. The aya of the throne alone is enough to ward off any shitaan, they've no sovereign over anyone's life. We can't assess anyone's level of faith but I am sure she is a good Muslim but there are gradation of faith..
There's Islam, Iman, ihsan, ikhlas.. Most people are simply Muslim and believe if they fulfill their rituals then they're good but they're ignorant of a great many things making them susceptible..

And Allah swt knows best,

muslimdeen
06-15-2012, 02:40 AM
what makes you think that what she suffered was a possession and not schizophrenia or a manic episode etc.? People often tend to blame something else for what ails them, either 'evil eye' or 'possession' -Most of the things that befall us we have a direct hand in and if it is fate then Allah swt has given us the means to ward them off.

And Allah swt knows best,
I know it was a jinn because my uncle can speak to jinn and he sensed it. It was him who made the jinn leave as well, and when it left it told him that he would return when she got married.

But as you said, Allah (swt) knows best.

جوري
06-15-2012, 02:43 AM
I know it was a jinn because my uncle can speak to jinn and he sensed it. It was him who made the jinn leave as well, and when it left it told him that he would return when she got married.

But as you said, Allah (swt) knows best.
How can he speak to jinn while the rest of you can't? If it communicates through her then everyone should be a witness to it no? I am not casting doubt on the story. I just like to go through all logical explanations before resorting to visceral ones..
The uncle here was her father I presume?

muslimdeen
06-15-2012, 03:08 AM
How can he speak to jinn while the rest of you can't? If it communicates through her then everyone should be a witness to it no? I am not casting doubt on the story. I just like to go through all logical explanations before resorting to visceral ones..
The uncle here was her father I presume?
No the uncle wasnt her father nor a blood relative. He was married to our aunt, who passed away (may Allah (swt) bless her). I wasn't at the scene when he talked to it. The only people in the room were her, her grandmother and him. However it stayed in her for a few days (I didn't see her during that time). I don't feel comfortable discussing all the details here, and i can understand where your coming from. I like to go through all the logical explanations first too.
Now, Alhumdullillah she's married and is a mother and she came overseas to America. I also read once that jinn can't travel overseas...

جوري
06-15-2012, 03:10 AM
No the uncle wasnt her father nor a blood relative. He was married to our aunt, who passed away (may Allah (swt) bless her). I wasn't at the scene when he talked to it. The only people in the room were her, her grandmother and him. However it stayed in her for a few days (I didn't see her during that time). I don't feel comfortable discussing all the details here, and i can understand where your coming from. I like to go through all the logical explanations first too.
Now, Alhumdullillah she's married and is a mother and she came overseas to America. I also read once that jinn can't travel overseas...
sure they can.. the devil has his kingdom over the sea...
Anyhow I am glad it worked out al7mdullilah..

Aprender
06-15-2012, 04:41 AM
They're making a movie about jinn now.

http://www.jinnthemovie.com/

yasirslm
06-15-2012, 05:02 AM
Thanks Everyone for Clarifying every thing..much appreciated

rbok
06-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Firstly, Jazak'Allah to sister منوة الخيال for posting the translation.

Sister muslimdeen, there was a Jewish Cabalist (practitioner of witchcraft/Cabalah) who - with the help of some evil, and powerful jinn - was successful in placing a spell over the Prophet Muhammad (PUBH), and Surah Al-Falak (Chapter 113) was revealed to the Prophet (PBUH) at that point as a cure. Now, no Muslim would argue that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was weak of faith / imaan - aozobillah - but he PHYSICALLY FELT an ongoing migraine. So Allah SWT can use the jinn as a means to test even those who hold the greatest imaan. Of course, a weak imaan makes it much much easier for the jinn to attack, or possess, or whisper evil thoughts into a Muslim as previously stated.

I don't believe humans (even innocent children) can consciously see the jinn. Certain animals probably can as per certain unrelated Hadith that hint to a connection - i.e., when the evil soul goes through it's "trials in the grave" all the dead souls, and animals hear it's cries when the angels smite it. Again, I was going to post lots of details from my own research, but they are very lengthy. I DO, however, believe that the jinn have access to the human "subconscious", and "unconscious" minds that Freud is so well-known for theorizing. Much like in the movie "Inception" they have the ability to "plant thoughts" deep into a person's mind. I have a theory that shaytaan probably tricked Hazrat Adam (PBUH), and Hawa / Eve (PBUH) into eating from the tree Allah SWT had forbidden for them by planting thoughts in their minds over a very long period of time. So, rather than shaytaan just showing up the next day and saying, "hey, just eat from it" he probably waited for like 10 years till they had forgotten it's importance, and then placed a doubt / "was-waas" in their minds, "WHY did Allah SWT forbid us from that tree? Hmm..." And then another 50 years later, "maybe we should go LOOK at it, but we won't eat from it - just to figure out what's going on." And then... "uh oh... we ate from it now. oops!"

Going back to the question of whether or not the jinn can physically take hold of a person's body I will relate one well-known incident as an argument that certain jinn most probably DO have such powers. I believe it's a Hadith by Abu Saeed Khudri, as per internet sources (my account is disabled from posting links as I am a new member):

A newlywed Sahabah had spent many hours in service to the Ummah after taking part in the battle of Khandaq - I think he was helping burry the slain Shuhadah - when he was given leave by The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to go home to his wife. When he entered his neighbourhood he saw his wife standing outside their house without hijab veiling her. At the shocking sight of seeing his wife uncovered, and standing in plain view for all to see the Sahaba went into a rage, reached for an arrow, and aimed it at her. She gestured him to stop from afar, and instructed him to go inspect the inside of their house before jumping to any rash conclusions. He found a poisonous snake (most probably a cobra) sleeping therein. The Sahabah killed the snake with the same arrow, brought it out to the neighbourhood, and stuck it in the ground for all to see (so neighbours would know that his wife had no choice, and is not of bad character to stand without hijab outside her house). The snake suffered, and died in anguish. Soon after the Sahabah experienced what could only be described as similar physical suffering (but without any seeming cause), and also died in anguish. This incident was narrated to The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), and he concluded that a faction of jinn who recently reverted to Islam had settled in Madinah, and that snake was a Muslim jinn (child perhaps). His family took revenge on the Sahabah for killing it. So the Ummah should warn all serpents three times before killing them as they could possibly be jinn in animal form. This proves the jinn can PHYSICALLY touch/harm the human body. And if that Sahabah was beaten from the inside-out (Allah hu Alam) then it would suggest that certain Jinn can enter the human body (a possession for which exorcism is the only cure). They do NOT control the soul, however. They "just" drive a person insane to the point where someone might commit suicide. And they cannot read a person's thoughts - neither can the angels. Only Allah SWT has Knowledge, and Power over the unseen / ghayb.

Btw, since I mentioned the human soul, I think it's important to make an important distinction... My research suggests that the jinn do NOT have souls or "Ruh" in them - the same "Ruh" the Jews of Madinah queried the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) regarding. In Surah 15 Ayats 28-31, and Surah 38 Ayats 71-74 Allah SWT tells us that He commanded the Angels and Iblis (a Jinn) to fall prostrate before Hazrat Adam (PBUH) AFTER He blows into him from His "Ruh" / "Spirit". The Jinn do not have this "Ruh" in them, that's why Divine Revelations from Allah SWT have only been sent to The Prophets (humans), and the Jinn must learn it FROM humans. Their is a Masjid in Makkah named "Masjid Al-Jinn" for this very purpose. The jinn would show up to learn from humans, and then leave.

Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!