PDA

View Full Version : Rain in Makkah =D

~ Sabr ~
06-15-2012, 05:18 PM
SubhanAllaah it looks AMAZING!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BadOlPuttyTat
06-15-2012, 05:27 PM
:hmm: Those poor people, out in the cold shivering. I feel bad for them having to perform sujud int he rain.
But I must say that is so amazing especially considering the awkward timing. I wanna go to Makkah so badly now, as a non Muslim I hold no true interest in Islam but it is the fact that Makkah has the most beautiful architecture in history. At night with rain with thousands of Muslims praying, I would give up an arm just to be there.

The kids running around at 5:12 was cute also :statisfie

~ Sabr ~
06-15-2012, 05:49 PM
As a non Muslim you won't be allowed to enter Makkah or Madina, however you can enter other areas of Saudi Arabia.

Darth Ultor
06-15-2012, 05:51 PM
It seems too easy. I mean, people go to Saudi Arabia to work all the time. Any non-Muslim can take a false shahadah at a local Masjid and enter the cities.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BadOlPuttyTat
06-15-2012, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
As a non Muslim you won't be allowed to enter Makkah or Madina, however you can enter other areas of Saudi Arabia.

MUST......VISIT........MAKKAH :raging:
MUST.........VISIT...............MAKKAH :enough!:
MUST.......................VISIT................MA KKAH!!! :grumbling
WHY ARE THINGS SO HARD IN LIFE!
You mean I cannot get a weekend pass? ^o) . I saw Makkah and the Kaaba 10 years ago on some Republican news channel. They were talking about Makkah being a place for "the evils of Islam" and other such garbage. I was so mad when I heard that because I saw the most beautiful place, looked like a Kings palace with a giant throne in the middle. Now I have been informed I cannot go to Makkah!

~ Sabr ~
06-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Lol. Nope. It says what religion you are on your visa.

dqsunday
06-15-2012, 07:58 PM
Rain in Mekkah during the pilgrimage...the cold and chill our Brothers and Sisters endured and doing Dua in the rain is suppose to be far better than any other weather. I think it would be worth getting wet. Afterall Allah sends rain as a blessing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!