/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salmu 3alikum

N@bil
06-15-2012, 11:40 PM
I'm Nabil , i just joined to the forum , wish the forum make me more close for Allah :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Txyib
06-15-2012, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by N@bil
I'm Nabil , i just joined to the forum , wish the forum make me more close for Allah :)

salaam bro
obv. this forum will make you closer to allah bacause this forum has many ways of gaining knowledge or preaching knowledge in.you could help someone or someone could help you to solve your problems when you post a threadw
wasalam

Imaduddin
06-16-2012, 03:37 AM
Wa alaykum salam brother.

Welcome aboard. Everyone here knows different things which others might not so it's a good place to learn more about Islam.

N@bil
06-16-2012, 09:20 AM
salaam bro
obv. this forum will make you closer to allah bacause this forum has many ways of gaining knowledge or preaching knowledge in.you could help someone or someone could help you to solve your problems when you post a threadw
wasalam
Thanks bro. for your words :)
Off course bro. i joined here to gain knowledge about things i don't know and help each one need a help as possible as i can .

Wa alaykum salam brother.

Welcome aboard. Everyone here knows different things which others might not so it's a good place to learn more about Islam.
Thanks bro. for your words :)
My gereetings

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
06-16-2012, 10:06 AM
I would recommend for you to NOT learn online but from a trusted shaykh

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!