/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Squid Injects Woman's Tongue With Sperm Bag As She Eats In Korea

جوري
06-16-2012, 04:15 AM
Squid Injects Woman's Tongue With Sperm Bag As She Eats In Korea

The Huffington Post | By Andy Campbell Posted: 06/15/2012 9:57 am Updated: 06/15/2012 1:45 pm

redditstumble

The squid was partially cooked -- of course it was hot and bothered.
A woman in Seoul, Korea was eating semi-boiled squid when the cephalopod injected its sperm bag into her tongue, according to research published in February.
The unidentified woman reportedly experienced a "pricking and foreign-body sensation" while she chewed and spat the squid out. She had to go to the hospital when she felt severe pain and several "small, squirming" creepy crawlies in her mouth.
Doctors found that the squid had left "twelve small, white spindle-shaped, bug-like organisms" in the mucous membranes of her tongue and cheek.
Indeed, the woman's mouth had been essentially inseminated.
Researchers think that the squid's sperm bags came out while the woman chewed her food. Squids have "sperm bags," which are ejaculatory apparatuses that attach themselves to a female's body before slowly secreting sperm, according to Fairfax New Zealand News.
It's not the first time a squid has tried to fertilize a human mouth. There have been several incidents in Japan where people have complained of oral stings by their food, the news site reported.
When consuming raw squid, diners should remove their internal organs, or boil the tasty treat long enough to kill its sperm bags, researchers warned.
The research was published by the American Society of Parasitologists in the Journal of Parasitology.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ef=mostpopular

I had calamari for dinner today.. :skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KDhieb
06-16-2012, 04:21 AM
wow! that's crazy.. i'll definitely be avoiding squid from now on ..

what is that underneath? =/

جوري
06-16-2012, 04:25 AM
I don't want to know but I just vomited.. the calamari wasn't sitting with me as is and this just turned my stomach...
isn't it strange that you'd see news like this one something you ingested a few hours ago..
Not sure how it can be partially cooked.. it becomes rubbery when not cooked in a correct way.. I can't imagine anyone wanting it half way cooked.. and after today I never want it fully cooked either.. =(((

Snowflake
06-16-2012, 04:56 AM
^Aww hope ya feeling better sis :)

The squid was partially cooked -- of course it was hot and bothered.
That just sounds too funny ;D

I don't think I'll ever be able to eat Squid again :\

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Mufarridun
06-16-2012, 04:57 AM
you reap what you chew...

;D

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
06-16-2012, 05:10 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOL!!

I'm sorry but this whole thing made me laugh quite a bit :giggling: I dunno who in their right mind would want to eat half cooked squid, but as bro AL-Mufarridun said, you reap what u chew :p

- cOsMiC

~ Sabr ~
06-16-2012, 06:28 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you eat that anyway, disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowflake
06-16-2012, 06:37 AM
LOL. I could never eat it like that. The one we had looked like onion rings. It's ok. I wouldn't miss it if I never had it again.

BadOlPuttyTat
06-16-2012, 06:59 AM
Normally this stuff is eaten raw. Sound good though as I am a bit fan of sushi and I enjoy raw hamburger meat and raw eggs.
Just sayin but I dont find this gross :omg:

dqsunday
06-16-2012, 07:51 AM
Yeah I don't find it gross...actually I don't even consider it news. Eat something live..I woudl say there's always going to be a chance the little creature is going to do something unexpected. Though I expect eating live food or partially boiling but not killing it, would be considered inhumane...and thus inappropriate.

جوري
06-16-2012, 08:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake
LOL. I could never eat it like that. The one we had looked like onion rings. It's ok. I wouldn't miss it if I never had it again.

It tasted a little fishy it's usually crispy and yummy my throat still hurts from the retching but I feel better just knowing it's completely out of my system and on the bright side had ingested so few calories with that out so I can pig out today. There's always a silver lining ..,

glo
06-16-2012, 10:57 AM
+o(

You ever read stories and then wish you hadn't? This is one of them ... ;D

glo
06-16-2012, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake

Now that's more like it! :)

Scimitar
06-16-2012, 12:20 PM
squid inseminates female diners mouth... gross.

Endymion
06-16-2012, 12:26 PM

I can't believe people eat such nasty looking creatures.She deserves such a punishment.Brave squid

MysticSoumeya
06-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Didn't dare to comment. Happy you did, Endymion ;D

Endymion
06-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Yikes,she then realized Minwatul Khayalloves hunting

Where is the sofa where is the sofa ........

MysticSoumeya
06-16-2012, 12:44 PM
rofl !!!

Muhaba
06-16-2012, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
Squid Injects Woman's Tongue With Sperm Bag As She Eats In Korea

The Huffington Post | By Andy Campbell Posted: 06/15/2012 9:57 am Updated: 06/15/2012 1:45 pm

redditstumble

eww who would want to eat that thing?

جوري
06-16-2012, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion

I can't believe people eat such nasty looking creatures.She deserves such a punishment.Brave squid

well he certainly went down having the last laugh..

جوري
06-16-2012, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
People eat half chick half egg, why not half cooked squids?
It isn't the worst thing although I question how humane it is.. but people eat pig head and tongue and turtles and bugs.. at least it is a sea creature.. :(

glo
06-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Actually, the colour of the rice (is it rice???) worries me more ... +o(

Abz2000
06-16-2012, 04:11 PM
oral squid lol
i bit a piece once at a hotel only coz i'd thought it was potato chips on the buffet menu:exhausted,
never again inshaAllah,

especially after this:

Muhaba
06-16-2012, 05:29 PM
People eat half chick half egg, why not half cooked squids?
It isn't the worst thing although I question how humane it is.. but people eat pig head and tongue and turtles and bugs.. at least it is a sea creature.. :(
I eat seafood too but not weird looking things. I especially love shrimp. but squid? maybe if it's cooked some other way, then i might have it but not like this.

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
oral squid lol
i bit a piece once at a hotel only coz i'd thought it was potato chips on the buffet menu:exhausted,
never again inshaAllah,

especially after this:

That is cruel. i think she poured something hot on it? this should be stopped. where are the animal rights activists?

animals are supposed to be slaughtered in a manner that doesn't give them too much pain. eating them alive or putting them alive in boiling water is utmost cruelty that really needs to be stopped. if you eat something alive, you'll be giving it too much pain as you bite parts of it off while it's still alive.

Muhaba
06-16-2012, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Actually, the colour of the rice (is it rice???) worries me more ... +o(
It does look weird. maybe it's some form of seafood. or beans. or maybe they are shells?

Muezzin
06-16-2012, 05:41 PM
The event described in the first post is the stuff of nightmares and strange Japanese fetishes.

جوري
06-16-2012, 05:43 PM
I eat seafood too but not weird looking things. I especially love shrimp. but squid? maybe if it's cooked some other way, then i might have it but not like this.

That is cruel. i think she poured something hot on it? this should be stopped. where are the animal rights activists?

animals are supposed to be slaughtered in a manner that doesn't give them too much pain. eating them alive or putting them alive in boiling water is utmost cruelty that really needs to be stopped. if you eat something alive, you'll be giving it too much pain as you bite parts of it off while it's still alive.
Lobsters and crabs and mussels and clams have to be cooked alive they're dangerous otherwise but they don't have a highly developed pain Center. Animals are eaten alive all the time but the way animals instinctively go for the jugular and carotid sobhan Allah makes it quick and releases endorphins. Either way I don't condone eating anything half way there not just because it's inhumane but I wouldn't find it palatable .. It's like eating dhab not haram but if I have to do it to survive fine. Calamari actually tastes amazing if fresh and fried just right.. In some European nations they serve it in its own ink called squiding.. Every culture and people have their thing..
Believe it or not coconut water is endosperm and the seeds of tomatoes are ovules .. Every species has a right to reproduce ....

Ramadan90
06-16-2012, 08:21 PM
I will never understand how people could eat THAT, especially almost RAW.

BadOlPuttyTat
06-16-2012, 09:43 PM
For starters I would ;D

BadOlPuttyTat
06-16-2012, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
I will never understand how people could eat THAT, especially almost RAW.

This stuff isnt really raw. Squids like octopi have highly undeveloped nervous systems. They cant feel pain but after death their body still makes nervous reflexes. Koreans and japanese eat numerous fish this way. There are a few vids of kids freaked out because they think a dead fish is alive but its nervous system can be active for 10 hours after death. Lizards also have this as I have killed plenty of them.
If i take my boots and crush their heads then body their tails and toes will be crawling around for HOURS! Their hands can be separated from their body and actually climb up steps on their own and squids tentacles still move and are fully "alive" after death.
That squid looks cut up I may add. So it could have still be cut and semi boiled and had inject the lady. So dead or alive the squid could have done the same.

Pretty freaky huh?

Snowflake
06-16-2012, 10:48 PM

Animal rights activists are too busy trying to get halal slaughter banned.

Eating live animals reminds me of pre islamic arab when live animals would have parts hacked out of them for food. History is repeating itself.

جوري
06-16-2012, 10:52 PM
Like in Belgium now where they offer a reward if you turn in a Niqabi.. sob7an Allah .. the world is governed and run by animals.

Ramadan90
06-16-2012, 11:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FreakOffALeash

This stuff isnt really raw. Squids like octopi have highly undeveloped nervous systems. They cant feel pain but after death their body still makes nervous reflexes. Koreans and japanese eat numerous fish this way. There are a few vids of kids freaked out because they think a dead fish is alive but its nervous system can be active for 10 hours after death. Lizards also have this as I have killed plenty of them.
If i take my boots and crush their heads then body their tails and toes will be crawling around for HOURS! Their hands can be separated from their body and actually climb up steps on their own and squids tentacles still move and are fully "alive" after death.
That squid looks cut up I may add. So it could have still be cut and semi boiled and had inject the lady. So dead or alive the squid could have done the same.

Pretty freaky huh?
It is pretty freaky. I just cant see why people would eat that. It looks disgusting.

BadOlPuttyTat
06-17-2012, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
It is pretty freaky. I just cant see why people would eat that. It looks disgusting.
Man wasnt meant to eat cooked meat dude. I myself like to eat raw eggs and raw meat. Taste yummy :statisfie

جوري
06-17-2012, 12:34 AM
I have had enough of this thread let's close it already. I was just grossed out because I'd had it for dinner don't want to protract it to 10 pages..
pls. lock

:w:

MustafaMc
06-17-2012, 02:50 AM
but people eat pig head and tongue and turtles and bugs..
How many people here know what 'chitlins' are without looking it up? If you are over 50 and from the rural South USA, there is a good chance that you do.

Muezzin
06-17-2012, 04:43 PM
I have had enough of this thread let's close it already. I was just grossed out because I'd had it for dinner don't want to protract it to 10 pages..
pls. lock

:w:
Okey dokey.

I would just like to say I would never eat squid or any other animal that looks as if it originated in another dimension.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!