/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is work that may include visits to pub halal? Advice so needed as deadline is near!

anonymous
06-16-2012, 08:15 AM
Asalaamy alaeikum all (:

If anyone can help with this Jazakhallahu kahirun in advance.

So i found this really interesting job that appeals to my goodness and basically the only problem I found is that it may include visits to pubs and other places to conduct surveys on the community.

Was wondering is this is in line with islam.

Should mention that it would be funny and a lil awkward too since im a hijabi ;D . . They didnt exactly emphasise on the pub in particular but they did say that it includes surveying people in the community and gave examples which included pubs. If I do have to do this i dont/wont feel all too "yaaay best job ever" about it really.

Really not sure if there is an islamic ruling on this so any info would help. shame because its really my type of job, im such a community coming together person.

Any advice will be truly helpful as the deadline is soon and not sure if I should apply and discuss this further at inetrview or just skip it all together.

Wa aleikum wa salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!