/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Android Quran

BadOlPuttyTat
06-17-2012, 12:38 AM

Does anyone know if there are any Apps for the Quran on a Android 2.3 Gingerbread tablet? I myself am buying a tablet and really wish to know :statisfie .
And does anyone read the Quran from a tablet or eReader period? This is the techy age after all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
3cho
07-08-2012, 07:51 PM
I don't have a tablet but I do have firmware 2.3 on my android phone. There are many quran apps. I read from "Bi Quran" from badr interactive all the time and it even includes tafseer ibn katheer. Another one is "Quran" by AmirQuran. This one has a lot more features..

Dagless
07-08-2012, 09:32 PM
:O Why are you buying a 2.3 tablet now? when the Nexus 7 (4.1) is out in like a week. Pre-order it instead! (I am in no way affiliated with Google).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!