/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Farewell.

Flame of Hope
06-17-2012, 05:17 AM
:sl:

Just posting a short note here to say my farewell. This forum has given me a wonderful learning experience. But it's time for me to move on.

Please forgive me for any mistakes or comments I might have made that hurt or offended anyone of you. My desire has always been to enable people to get a better understanding of Islam and encourage them to think for themselves. I'm totally against the blind following of religion. This was the reason why when I first started out in IB I asked a whole multitude of questions. I used to be one of the most talkative members here in IB. Hehehe.

I'd like to thank all the brothers and sisters here who were so supportive and hit the Like button for some of my posts. :p

Introducing the LIKE button was really a very cool idea I must say.

I've met some extraordinary people here in IB... people I will never forget. It wouldn't be wrong if I said that joining IB changed my whole life. It certainly did.

Jazakallah khair for having me here..... and tolerating me. :p

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
06-17-2012, 06:03 AM
Thank you for sharing your journey with us, Flame of Hope. You have been a breath of fresh air to me.

I am sure that we will meet again sometime. :wub:

~ Sabr ~
06-17-2012, 06:18 AM
:wasalamex

May Allaah keep you under His Mercy always in this world and the Aakhirah, Ameen. Take care dear sister X

sister herb
06-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Salam alaykum;

I remember where in IB I met you first times Flame of Hope - when I opened that thread of IB Kitchen you soon made order of some of my foods and asked also home delivery.

:statisfie

Hopely they were tasty.

Goodbye dear but remember my kitchen is always open to you... in somewhere.

:thankyou:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
06-17-2012, 09:58 AM
:wasalamex

I don't know you that well, Sister Flame of Hope... But I must say that your posts in the thread "Beautiful proverbs, quotes and sayings" were :awesome:

Insha'Allaah, shall come back and join in again but if not, may Allaah help you in all that you do and may succeed in it too. Forgive me too, if I've ever hurt you or anything. There is nothing for me to forgive you for :)

Make Du'a for us all, I shall be making Du'a for you and everyone out there too :D

Take care, Sister Flame of Hope...

:cry:

:salamext:

SFatima
06-17-2012, 10:10 AM
hey sister flame but why are you leavingggggggggggggggggg!!! :(

marwen
06-17-2012, 10:48 AM
I guess we'll be missing a blessed sister who had a lot of interesting, beneficial and thought-provoking threads and questions.
May Allah grant you success and blessing in your life and in your aakhirah.

Endymion
06-17-2012, 11:47 AM
You are not going any where,understand ^o)

I neither like the above post nor the idea of leaving forum.Where is the dislike button :raging:

You are leaving?Really

You can't do this to me Flames bond

Tell me you are NOT going any where

Pure Purple
06-17-2012, 11:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
You are leaving?Really You can't do this to me Flames bond Tell me you are NOT going any where
People who did not want to cry they will start crying after seeing your emotion.

Endymion
06-17-2012, 12:26 PM
They should be :skeleton: Flames bond is not someone easy to let go ^o)

Periwinkle18
06-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Noooo don't go I hate it Wen ppl leave :(. Plz don't go :cry:

Pure Purple
06-17-2012, 12:33 PM
They should be Flames bond is not someone easy to let go
I don't know her
her previous user name was Flame?

Endymion
06-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Previous was "Riham" and back then,it was "Flame".

MustafaMc
06-17-2012, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame of Hope
Jazakallah khair for having me here..... and tolerating me.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.
Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatu'Allahi wa barakatu, in shaa Allah, your stay was beneficial. I pray that Allah (swt) continue to guide you on the path of Islam and to make you to die not but as a Muslim.

tigerkhan
06-17-2012, 01:12 PM
well u was amazing... genius thought and thinking. i still remember many of ur posts. learn alot from you. hope to c u again. wish u the best of deen and dunia.

PouringRain
06-17-2012, 01:12 PM
You will be missed!

Qurratul Ayn
06-17-2012, 01:16 PM
You are not going any where,understand ^o)

I neither like the above post nor the idea of leaving forum.Where is the dislike button :raging:

You are leaving?Really

You can't do this to me Flames bond

Tell me you are NOT going any where

You have to be strong for her! Don't cry!

Just make Du'a for the day that she will join us all on here again! Be positive for her, no tears!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

And... No more tears. Last of them have been shed. End of. Done. Caput. Finito. THE END

Now smile :) and wish her well and for Allaah to help her and us all in all our endeavours.

Endymion
06-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Thanks dearie,but im still sad imsad

Qurratul Ayn
06-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Now smile :) or grin, tis' even better :D

Don't make flames bond cry now...

(had to use your endearment, otherwise it won't penetrate your very thick, I mean strong skull)

:D

sister herb
06-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Thanks dearie,but im still sad imsad

Don´t cry; I will bring you big piece of strawberry cheesecake and hot cup of hot chocolate. Remember my home delivery service - same what Flame (of Hope) used and maybe still uses. How knows.

:playing:.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!