/* */

PDA

View Full Version : DNA, or the existence of a Creator.

marwen
06-17-2012, 10:35 AM
:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MustafaMc
06-17-2012, 11:15 AM
A most excellent video, ma shaa Allah! Being a geneticist myself, I can appreciate the implications of this video that the complexity of the DNA molecule and the amount of information that it encodes quite clearly are evidences of an Intelligently Designed universe and that life and the various species of life could not have arisen by chance.

"Every time I write a paper on the origin of life, I determine I will never write another one, because there is too much speculation running after too few facts." Francis Crick (atheistic co-discoverer of DNA)

"If a particular amino acid sequence was selected by chance, how rare of an event would tha...t be? ... Suppose the chain is about two hundred amino acids long; this is, if anything, rather less than the average length of proteins of all types. ... the number of possibilities is twenty multiplied by itself some two hundred times. ... that is a one followed by 260 zeros! This number is quite beyond our everyday comprehension." Francis Crick http://www.wasdarwinright.net/sciencequotes-f.htm#DNA

marwen
06-17-2012, 11:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
the number of possibilities is twenty multiplied by itself some two hundred times. ... that is a one followed by 260 zeros! This number is quite beyond our everyday comprehension." Francis Crick http://www.wasdarwinright.net/sciencequotes-f.htm#DNA
wow !

Jazak Allah kulla Khayr brother. That was a beneficial post !

MustafaMc
06-17-2012, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
Jazak Allah kulla Khayr brother. That was a beneficial post !
Wa eyakum, brother. Evolutionists claim that random chance and a large amount of time was the reason for life coming into existence and for the development of the various orders, families and species of life. This video shows that this claim is absolutely unfounded and that the chances of this happening are so infintesimally small that for all practical purposes the chances are zero - and a zero chance times an infintesimal great amount of time is still zero. There are supposedely highly intelligent men such as Richard Dawkins and Steven Hawkins who claim there is no God and work diligently to disprove His existence. These people have 'mental eyes' with the sharpest vision, but they refuse to see the truth of a Creator. They deserve not respect - only pity.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
06-17-2012, 01:05 PM
:wasalamex

Great video, Brother marwen, very informative

format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
They deserve not respect - only pity
Too true. If only they opened their real eyes and viewed the world, and weren't so narrow-minded and bent upon disproving the existence of the Creator.

May Allaah guide us all and give us the strength to stay on the true path

:salamext:

Daniyal32
06-24-2012, 03:52 AM
Amazing!

Jazakallah For sharing this video

Muhaba
06-24-2012, 01:48 PM
Subhaan-Allah! amazing video. very informative. thank you for sharing . Jazak Allaho khair

Evolutionists claim that random chance and a large amount of time was the reason for life coming into existence and for the development of the various orders, families and species of life.
they should first tell us how the solar system & rest of universe came into being and got its current structure.

KnockKnock
06-24-2012, 02:12 PM
I just don't understand why they have disbelief about Allah. Allah created them out of nothing and they disbelieve. ^o)

MustafaMc
06-24-2012, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sulman
I just don't understand why they have disbelief about Allah.
Could it be a matter of Shaytan misleading mankind into a state of disbelief? Some people do not believe in what they don't have physical evidence for and think that Allah (swt) is only a myth like Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny. Perhaps fear and aversion for the concept of Hell pushes them into a state of denial whereby if they deny the existence of Allah (swt) then they deny the existence of Hell.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!