/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does a Muslim woman have to wear hijaab infront on non Muslim women?

Salahudeen
06-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Also what are the various opinions from the scholars on this issue. JazakAllah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imaduddin
06-17-2012, 11:11 AM
The link below should answer your question insha Allah.

http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-t...017?Adornment=

~ Sabr ~
06-17-2012, 11:36 AM
I think women do not have to wear in front of women

Allaahu Aalim

Serinity
04-18-2016, 09:32 AM
:salam:

Idk, but I'd assume no? Allahu alam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bhabha
04-18-2016, 09:44 AM
A woman, regardless of whether they are Muslim or Non-Muslim, should still be modest in their dress. Such as covering the awrah, she should basically behave and keep her style of dress in front of other women as she would in front of her father, her brother and her mother.

Kiro
04-18-2016, 09:52 AM
I don't think so but she should still cover her awrah. Perhaps she should observe wear the headscarf if that female has female gender orientation

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!