/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When is it permissible to make fardh Ghusl?

Islamis4ever
06-17-2012, 11:43 AM
Assalaam u alaikum.

I would Like to know when it is permissible to make Fardh Ghusl, Which includes 1) Gargling Mouth 2) Washing inside Nostrils and 3)washing whole body so that no part is left dry

I know that is how you make the Fardh Ghusl but can I make that at any time even when I am unclean due to master******
Sunnah Ghusl takes me a long time to make so thats why I am curious on this.

Jazakallah in advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dqsunday
06-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Pretty much only 5 times Ghusl is required. Ejaculation with pleasure (ie sex), any release of sperm due to dreaming (ie wet dream), or when the tip of the penis enters a woman. The two other reasons are for the sisters, after her menstrual cycle and giving birth. for more details, see - http://www.islamicacademy.org/html/L...lish/Ghusl.htm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!