/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry....For everything.

~ Sabr ~
06-18-2012, 07:25 AM
:salamext:

I pray this reaches you all in good health and Imaan, InshaAllaah.

For all the times I might have offended you with my words, I am sorry.

For all the times I might have posted something that made you sad or lose hope, I am sorry.

For all the times I might have argued with you, I am sorry.

For all the times I might have degraded you or your beliefs, I am sorry.

For all the times I might have said something uncalled for, I am sorry.

For all the times I might have hurt you with my posts, I am sorry.

I am only a human, a poor slave of Allaah, who is really ill and in need of your forgiveness and du'as.

We don't know when the Angel of Death will visit us, we don't know when we will breathe our last.

Please forgive your sister Haafizah imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
06-18-2012, 07:30 AM
A good message for all of us, sis, I am sure.

KDhieb
06-18-2012, 07:34 AM
Salam sister

in sha Allah, allah yishfeeki.

in sha Allah you can fast this ramadan, Ameen

Eric H
06-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Haafizah;

1525474]:salamext:

I pray this reaches you all in good health and Imaan, InshaAllaah.

For all the times I might have offended you with my words, I am sorry.

For all the times I might have posted something that made you sad or lose hope, I am sorry.

For all the times I might have argued with you, I am sorry.

For all the times I might have degraded you or your beliefs, I am sorry.

For all the times I might have said something uncalled for, I am sorry.

For all the times I might have hurt you with my posts, I am sorry.

I am only a human, a poor slave of Allaah, who is really ill and in need of your forgiveness and du'as.

We don't know when the Angel of Death will visit us, we don't know when we will breathe our last.

Please forgive your sister Haafizah imsad
Amen, and I also ask forgiveness if I have offended anyone with my Christian beliefs.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people.

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
06-18-2012, 08:15 AM
Please forgive me too if I've been offensive with my posts or even with my silly jokes, walahi I never meant to be hurtful.
You're in my dua.

Endymion
06-18-2012, 08:29 AM
As i am a careless speaker,i know i offend many of you.Please forgive me and pray for my hidayah.

Sister Hafizah,i'llkeep you in my doaa.Plz keep me in your doaa.

Snowflake
06-18-2012, 08:55 AM
I've forgiven you already and I hope you will forgive me for His sake too.

And don't worry you'll be fine insha Allah. What a blessing illness is to mean that we will be facing our Lord with a lesser sins than we might have had done otherwise :)

ardianto
06-18-2012, 09:11 AM
Assalamu'alaikum

No one of us who free from mistake to the other. Forgive me too.

format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
I lost some people around me. Not because illness. They had good health, but accidents happened to them. But look around. There are people who thought they would die, but they still alive until now, even they get their health again.

We never know when we will die. This is why we must always seek forgiveness from Allah everytime. But we are not allowed to die before the death comes to us. So, always have a hope, and do not ever give up.

May Allah cure your illness, and make you become the real shaleeha Muslimah in the future.

Do you want to be the real shaleeha Muslimah in the future?. So, don't lose your hope, and get this dream.

:)

dysphoricrocker
06-18-2012, 09:50 AM
Oh my this is so sentimental, but it is a good reminder for all of us.

And sis Haafizah, i am sure all of us here will forgive you, me included(though i don't think you ever offended me). Likewise, to anyone, if i have ever said something not to you liking, forgive me.

May Allah put love for each other in our hearts and grant us success in this life and the next. And just like how we are all together here, may Allah gather us together in Jannatul Firdaus. InsyaAllah.

~ Sabr ~
06-19-2012, 09:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by KDhieb
in sha Allah you can fast this ramadan, Ameen
Ameen, Jazaak Allaah Khayr :exhausted

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Amen, and I also ask forgiveness if I have offended anyone with my Christian beliefs.
You're always very polite brother, may Allaah bless you.

format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
You're in my dua.
Jazaak Allaah Khayr brother

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Sister Hafizah,i'llkeep you in my doaa.Plz keep me in your doaa.
Jazaak Allaah Khayr sis, will do InshaAllaah.

format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake
I've forgiven you already and I hope you will forgive me for His sake too.
Jazaak Allaah Khayr sis, there is nothing to forgive... x

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
May Allah cure your illness, and make you become the real shaleeha Muslimah in the future.

Do you want to be the real shaleeha Muslimah in the future?. So, don't lose your hope, and get this dream.
Ameen! Jazaak Allaah Khayr, I do...

format_quote Originally Posted by dysphoricrocker
May Allah put love for each other in our hearts and grant us success in this life and the next. And just like how we are all together here, may Allah gather us together in Jannatul Firdaus. InsyaAllah.
Ameen Thumma Ameen!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!