/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Having problem with keeping track of Islamic events..

Samiun
06-18-2012, 09:24 AM
:sl: well I thought I might start this thread because Ramadhan is near now and Inshallah we will all reach that month this year. What are some ways you use to keep track of Islamic events? I was kinda blur when someone told me a few days ago that it was the night of Isra' Mi'raaj and I didn't even know about it. Lately, I felt that I'm cut off from the Islamic events that are happening around me for some reason. The main factor could probably be that I don't keep an Islamic calendar in my house or check the net for it. So what are some ways to do this..? We sometimes forget about it when we're too busy with the Dunya with work, studies, gaming and etc2

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
06-18-2012, 09:34 AM
:wasalamex

Islamic TV channels + parents :statisfie

dysphoricrocker
06-18-2012, 09:44 AM
Salaam.

I do not know about you over there, but here in my country, it's pretty much easy to find out through our Islamic organisation websites and also on Facebook groups. Since we're such a small country, things spread easily. It may not be the case for you, but i found social media one of the easiest ways to find out of events such as lectures and so on.

yasirslm
06-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Well IB is the best source for keeping track of Islamic events,just put a question and you will get answer in the blink of an eye:statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
adnanjavaid
06-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Agreed

ardianto
06-21-2012, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
The main factor could probably be that I don't keep an Islamic calendar
In Malaysia?.

Young bro, Gregorian calendars in Indonesia usually include Islamic calendar too, complete with special Islamic date. Is there no calendar like this in your place?.

Samiun
06-23-2012, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
In Malaysia?.

Young bro, Gregorian calendars in Indonesia usually include Islamic calendar too, complete with special Islamic date. Is there no calendar like this in your place?.
Yes I happen to not have one. It's not that I don't want to buy it, it's just I always forget to buy it. But Alhamdulillah after a few days of this thread, my Aunt gave me an Islamic calendar :P (finally :shade: )

Muhaba
06-23-2012, 01:53 PM
i left my islamc calandar in syria, :cry: :hiding:

Calm_Sea
06-26-2012, 07:45 AM
i watch QTV they show everyday reilgious programs :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!