/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is rebonding allowed in islam??

Periwinkle18
06-18-2012, 02:12 PM
:sl:

Hair rebonding is a process which permanently straightens your hair, is it allowed?? im kinda confused cn someone help me out ?? someone asked me n i didnt know if its allowed or not alot of ppl get it done... n i also wanted to ask is it bad for the hair??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
06-18-2012, 02:27 PM
:sl:

Few years ago, some ulama in Indonesia issued a fatwa that hair rebonding is haram. However, this fatwa rejected by Indonesian Ulama Council (MUI) because that fatwa was not supported by strong daleel

And what is law of hair rebonding?

Question
I've heard, that change the form of Allah's creation is prohibited / haram, such as smoothing/Rebonding of curly hair to be straight. But that so my question, how the law of smooting/rebonding for women with curly hair to be straight, for the purpose to make the husband happy?

Answer (By Ustadz Aris Munandar)
Hair straightening is permissible as the permissibility of giving color to gray hair or giving color to nails for women. They are not considered as change Allah's creation.

Source: http://www.konsultasisyariah.com/huk...#axzz1y9dO2XBf

(translated by Ardianto)

Periwinkle18
06-18-2012, 02:29 PM
JazakAllah khayr akhi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!