/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Inside the Muslim Brotherhood - New book reveals the truth

JBlakePub
06-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Hi guys,
Just to let you know we will be publishing a book by one of the most senior members of the Muslim Brotherhood, Youssef Nada. It is an exciting manifesto about what the Muslim Brotherhood really stands for ...coming out in August. Full details:

**************youssefnadabook

Let us know your thoughts and comments! Best wishes, Liz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
JBlakePub
06-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Facebook[dot]com/youssefnadabook

جوري
06-18-2012, 03:16 PM
who are you?

جوري
06-18-2012, 03:20 PM
btw we know the 'most senior members' of the brotherhood and yousef isn't a senior member!

best,

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
JBlakePub
06-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Please type Youssef Nada into Google and follow the first link to the Wikipedia page and other sites. We are getting in touch from John Blake Publishing Ltd in London and we are pleased to be publishing his book this August.

- Qatada -
06-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi Liz :)

Read this, it's about the original fathers of the Brotherhood. A really interesting read;

http://salaf-stories.blogspot.co.uk/...syed-qutb.html

Cabdullahi
06-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Some bogus book about how the muslim brotherhood have this secret agenda to side with the aliens from mars to take over the world and install a new world order.

i can smell Straight up BdotS

Abz2000
06-19-2012, 12:38 AM
i dunno if we're judging it a bit quickly, but he does seem to have received a lot of pressure and persecution from the un and u.s government, simply for his association with Islamic groups.

God knows what he's about now, but he does seem to have done a fair share of striving in the past, and has received injury on that path.

format_quote Originally Posted by Cbdullahii
Some bogus book about how the muslim brotherhood have this secret agenda to side with the aliens from mars to take over the world and install a new world order.
ummm, if someone told me hillary clinton, rumsfeld, bush, obama cheney et al were in league with a host of satans and working with them to install a satanic depraved world order, yes, i'd believe it, i already do.
but the Muslim brotherhood, Allah A'lam i don't think so, and i don't think the book says so either.

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!