/* */

PDA

View Full Version : so much for the "oppressed" Muslim women

Abz2000
06-18-2012, 03:56 PM
Al-Qaeda unveils burka brigadeSubmitted by Anonymous on Tue Jul 13 2010 00:13:00 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time) - Source: thesun.co.uk
WOMEN in burkas line up with AK47 assault rifles - as a shocking new terror threat linked to al-Qaeda is unveiled.

The female fanatics hid under traditional Muslim dress to be paraded for the first time at an extremist rally in Somalia.

They displayed their gun skills to a baying mob in the capital Mogadishu, demanding the withdrawal of foreign peace-keepers in the shattered African state.

The women have been drafted in to one of the most hardline terror networks, al-Shabaab, or Youth of the Mujahideen. It is linked to suicide bombings and murders of dozens of aid workers.

A British intelligence source said: "The recruitment of these women shows how ruthless the terrorists are prepared to be."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
06-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Glorious fighters, May Allah (SWT) bless them. Ameen

Darth Ultor
06-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Execute Order 66

جوري
06-19-2012, 05:23 PM
The title is a misnomer .. No unveiling took place.. Love the British spin on what it is!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
06-19-2012, 05:31 PM
They might be men in Burkas. Just a thought....

glo
06-19-2012, 05:34 PM
The Sun is probably to most notoriously sensationalist and factually unreliable tabloid paper in the UK!

I do not read it and I would not quote anything from it.
(Having said that it might be worth reading occasionally, just to know what kind of information a large proportion of the nation expose themselves to ...:hmm:)

BadOlPuttyTat
06-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Oh lord! Guns niqab and GLASSES!
That sure is my type of woman! ;D . I would ask her out on a date if only her Kalashnikov wasnt pointing at my face!

Getting on topic though, i seriously think westerners fail to realize that in countries were it isnt a total theocracy like Iraq women choose to wear the veil and I applaud them for it. Look at Kurdistan! None of those girls wear a hijab nor niqab and they are Muslims! But then again one must realize Kurds in general arent very devout Muslims. But regardless a lot of women choose to be veiled; just look at the ones in America and the west in general. I was in a grocery store and walked past a Muslim lady in her abaya and hijab. Nobody was with her and she was on her cellphone shopping. People arent putting guns to their backs and making them do this (although sometimes they do).
Congrats to the scary lady with he glasses, niqab and Kalashnikov :statisfie . Perhaps after Omar Hammami died they changed the rules in Al-Shabaab :hmm:

Periwinkle18
06-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Lol

They look awesum!!! Me gotta get one of those :p

jameelash
06-19-2012, 07:11 PM
salam,may Allah forgive them or can they be men in parda?

TrueStranger
06-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Glorious fighters? Awesome? May Allah forgive them? I see nothing bu blind support on this thread.

These people are savages and a bunch of killing machines. They are not fighting for anyone else other than their own twisted views of Islam.

Someone needs to tell these women to put down the bloody gun and pick up a feeding spoon. 21 years of war is not what the starving children of Somalia need.

BadOlPuttyTat
06-19-2012, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger
Glorious fighters? Awesome? May Allah forgive them? I see nothing bu blind support on this thread.

These people are savages and a bunch of killing machines. They are not fighting for anyone else other than their own twisted views of Islam.

Someone needs to tell these women to put down the bloody gun and pick up a feeding spoon. 21 years of war is not what the starving children of Somalia need.

Im no Muslim but the Somalia acts like Al-Shabaab are actually right on this case. Uganda is a Christian theocracy in reality trying to pass laws to kill homosexuals and enforce Christianity more. Somalia's actual government is strictly Christian and once used a Christian cross as a logo for a while. But a good majority of Somalians are Muslim and dont want a Christian theocracy that would shut off their rights. When the short moment of peace came about Somalian Muslim had peace but the US backed Somalian government up again and broke the peace. The US interferes with Somalia simply because even if they have a peaceful country that lets Muslims and Christian's mind their own business they cant stand letting it become a Muslim territory.
In short terms the US doesnt want Somalia to acknowledge Muslim rights. These Muslims arent asking for pure Shariah often but just asking for their rights to not be bothered and permit polygamy, halal stuff etc. I admit that there are quite a few Muslims pushing this and trying to just kill all Christians though. And the Somalia government just wants Muslims to adopt a government which makes false social morals like the US.
Also your right about people on this forum blindly supporting all acts of Islam and Muslims. If a Muslim does wrong you cannot support him just because he is a Muslim. You must have a line and not blindly follow because a blind follower is just a worthless one.

Abz2000
06-19-2012, 07:35 PM
they're starving because of the sellout corrupt governments,
otherwise these movements wouldn't have risen
people don't just decide to risk their lives for no reason unless they feel something's wrong.

yeah, there are some stupid acts some members commit out of ignorance,
i know a well educated brother from somalia who answered all my questions about them,
he said that there are some ignorants who do silly things - but this is out of their lack of knowledge,
i personally wouldn't tell them to put down their guns,
i'd tell them to throw some books in their backpacks on their way.

there are rules of engagement in Islam which everyone should try to learn,
but to tell them to put down their arms in a legitimate struggle i believe is a bit ott

Jedi_Mindset
06-19-2012, 07:53 PM

Please dont say your blind views, i know very well why somalia is starving, and thats because of the somalia puppet government who cant do anything because they are raped by interest from the bankers. Most of the money from the aid organisations come into the hands of the government and its warlords.

When somalia was at the risk of getting shariah law, USA and its african puppets like ethiophia, uganda and kenya decided to attack somalia and till this day there is still fighting. What we are seeing here is clean jihad. Get that propaganda out of your mind please. Many somalians support as-shabaab. They're not evil minded extremists presented by the western media u obviously watch.

As i said Glorious fighters and indeed, May Allah make them victorious and destroy their enemies. Ameen

Its people like you who are letting down the believers of this ummah, and you are still judging behind your PC screen about them? I see that as slandering. WAKE UP. There are ignorants yes like bro abz2000 mentioned, but they're very few.

Excuse me for my harsh tone but sometimes its needed especially in these cases.

GuestFellow
06-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Salaam,

I wouldn't fight those. They're scary. :skeleton:

Galaxy
06-19-2012, 09:42 PM
:sl:
If the Western news outlets got it all wrong then where do you get your information about Somalia? (I'm not challenging you, I'm asking you a question :statisfie)

BadOlPuttyTat
06-19-2012, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
people don't just decide to risk their lives for no reason unless they feel something's wrong.

i know a well educated brother from somalia who answered all my questions about them,
he said that there are some ignorants who do silly things - but this is out of their lack of knowledge,
i personally wouldn't tell them to put down their guns,
i'd tell them to throw some books in their backpacks on their way.

but to tell them to put down their arms in a legitimate struggle i believe is a bit ott
I couldnt have said it better. Just like India. We give them aid and not half of that money reaches the people. Somalia is filled with politicians taking money from the people like pastors take money from the offering plates. All wars and evils in this world are mostly caused by dirty money, blood money, stolen money, lack of money, need of money, to much money, to little money, looted money, laundered money, bribe money, silence money, or unrightful gain of money. I seriously do not blame anyone for fighting the government because politicians, lawyers and judges are all in the same category...........they are paid to lie. A lot of wars would not exist without politicians but yet people think we need them for peace.

Abz2000
06-19-2012, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Galaxy
If the Western news outlets got it all wrong then where do you get your information about Somalia? (I'm not challenging you, I'm asking you a question )
ukhti, if you took the time to join some forums where the brothers and sisters are active and post their own views, you would see that the only reports you see in the western lamestream media are those obscure few which are most of the time not even sanctioned by the group leadership,
all of the photos and videos i have seen them post are of them engaging occupying kenyan soldiers and vehicles.

and they're not as irrational as portrayed in the western lamestream meadia:

in the areas it controls, Al-Shabaab has reduced over-sized cheap food imports. This has allowed Somalia's own grain production, which normally has high potential, to flourish. This had the effect of shifting income from urban to rural areas, from mid-income groups to low-income groups, and from overseas farmers to local farmers. The policy worked remarkably well until drought began to hamper local food production in 2010.
In response, Al-Shabaab announced in July 2011 that it had withdrawn its restrictions on international humanitarian workers.

TrueStranger
06-19-2012, 11:08 PM

First of all, Somalia is a Failed State. That means there isn't any functioning government. The famine hit the Al-Shabaab held areas of Somalia the worst. They refused to accept foreign aid/food, and they constantly create an environment of violence for the inhabitants of Southern Somalia. Certain regions of Northern Somalia are functioning properly fine without the need of foreign aid and that is mainly due to the stability and peace they have. "Al-Shataan" are corrupt, violent, and power-hungry warlords, hiding behind Islam. As you could see those women in the picture are probably from Al-Shataan held regions and they seem well fed and ready to kill, while the children are dying of starvation. These people are not risking their lives only, they are directly and indirectly killing innocent Somalis.

Stupid acts? That is a stupid comment you just made. Does killing innocent people come close to being called stupid act? Does implementing gang-like initiations, where they force young boys to kill their parents, their uncles, and their neighbors what you would refer to as a "stupid act". Does forcing children to fight their wars a "Stupid Act". Does shooting from behind my grandmother's house a "STUPID ACT". These people are criminal savages. Does shooting anyone that speaks out against their criminal acts and Stupid Act? How about standing infront of the mosque, waiting for a person to come out of the Mosque, and then shoot them while refering to them as a Kafir!

You know nothing about the rules of engagement or the rules in which Al-Shaatan, or what my family members have to go through because of these criminals you support!

format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
When somalia was at the risk of getting shariah law, USA and its african puppets like ethiophia, uganda and kenya decided to attack somalia and till this day there is still fighting. What we are seeing here is clean jihad. Get that propaganda out of your mind please. Many somalians support as-shabaab. They're not evil minded extremists presented by the western media u obviously watch.
Listen, Somalia was never close to getting "Shariah Law". They just dissolved some WARLORDS, and ACCEPTED some WARLORDS who started to wear a "Kufi and Khamis". And second of all, Somalis have been fighting each other LONG before the Ethiopia, the Kenya, or the Uganda sent troops to Mogadishu. What exactly did the Arab League did for Somalia for the past 21 years? Uganda, Kenya, and Ethiopia are part of the African Union. And Al-Shataan was stupid enough to threaten Ethiopia and Kenya. And for your information, the current TFG president was the leader of the ICC, which Al-Shataan was once part of.

I don't need the "western media" to know what is happening in Somalia. I've PLENTY of family members there, and ignorant individuals such as yourself who think they are doing the Somalis a favor by blindly advocating for a group that is tribalistic, violent, and un-Islamic, are actually blindly and ignorantly giving support to Muslim-Killers.

You think you are helping, but all you are doing is imposing your "Muslims vs, the West" mentality on an issue far more complicated than you current can comprehend.

P.S. Does the words Afghanistanian? of Americanian? Exist? There is no such thing as "Somalian". It's Somali/Somalis!

TrueStranger
06-19-2012, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FreakOffALeash
I seriously do not blame anyone for fighting the government because politicians, lawyers and judges are all in the same category...........they are paid to lie. A lot of wars would not exist without politicians but yet people think we need them for peace.
Of course you won't mind them fighting the government, instead of negotiating. You don't have any family members or loved ones there. And you are speaking of a Civil War that is OLDER than you!

Abz2000
06-19-2012, 11:22 PM
oh, if only the Prophet pbuh hadn't bothered the Quraish despite their humiliating treatment of him and the believers, if only he had agreed to worship their gods for a day while they worshipped Allah (Almighty God) for the rest of the month, if only he hadn't come out with all those believers (many of whom died and whose families suffered badly as a result) to take on the world............if only he had just accepted the corrupt kafir rule, and the decadent debauched conditioning of the Quraysh, along with their lewd practices and live abortions of innocent children, and their meddling in everything that didn't concern them, maybe you wouldn't be Muslim now.

they lie about everything, from 9/11 to afghanistan to iraq to libya to egypt and now syria.
and then we just say, oh, these rebels are the reason we suffer.
that's what the cowardly Americans would have said during the war of independence when the British savages torched whole localities just because a few American "militants" opposed them.

i'm not going to pretend there aren't agents of influence operating amongst Islamic resistance movements who try to bring a bad name to Islam, nor will i pretend there aren't an uneducated few, but what i will not do is pretend it's all good for believers to have their necks stepped on and beg that their heads are left alone.

and how on earth can you blame the humanitarian situation on them when they are striving to fight a government that is corrupt and controlled by the white house, the reason for the bad situation is not the rebels, but those who are trying to remove the idea of Islamic rule for Muslims, i didn't notice you saying: why doesn't the puppet government or kenya or ethiopia leave those places alone, haven't they caused enough turmoil and suffering?

here's a funny example of the blatantly fake propaganda directed at Islamic resistance groups:

Al-Shabab goes to war with Kenyan army on Twitter

With the Kenyan military bogged down in a slow-moving invasion of Somalia, its fiercest clashes with the enemy are now erupting in a new battlefield: the Twitterverse.

And in the Twitter wars between the Kenyan army and its Islamist foes, it was a senior Kenyan spokesman who suffered an embarrassingly self-inflicted wound this week.

The Kenyan army spokesman, Maj. Emmanuel Chirchir, admitted today that he made "an error" by posting old photos from Somalia and claiming they were new evidence of a barbaric stoning by the Islamist radicals of al-Shabab.

Maj. Chirchir, who was ridiculed last year for using Twitter to threaten a Kenyan attack on “loaded donkeys” at the Somali border, said the photos showed a Kenyan man from Nairobi who had been “recruited” by al-Shabab and then was stoned to death on Tuesday because he had a different “opinion” from them.
He said the stoning took place in the southern Somali city of Kismayo, a key target of the Kenyan offensive.

A few hours later, a young Somali-American journalist dug up the truth. The photos were not taken in Kismayo this week. They were taken in 2009 in an entirely different place, near Mogadishu, and the circumstances were completely different from Maj. Chirchir’s version. Al-Shabab was not even involved in the stoning.

The photos were famous because they had won a prize in the respected World Press Photo contest in 2010. They showed a 48-year-old Somali man, Mohamed Abukar Ibrahim, being stoned to death by another militant group, Hizb Al-Islam, for alleged adultery.

The journalist who uncovered the story, Minnesota-based freelancer Mukhtar Ibrahim, said the tweets by Maj. Chirchir were “naked propaganda.”

On Twitter, many Kenyans were angered by the spokesman’s actions. One Kenyan blogger, Robert Alai, tweeted that it was “pathetic” that the military spokesman had “lied to us.”

On Wednesday, Maj. Chirchir did not respond to a flood of questions about his use of the 2009 photos. But today he finally acknowledged the mistake. “I take responsibility for posting an old photo,” he tweeted today.

He insisted, however, that a Kenyan man was stoned to death in Kismayo on Tuesday by al-Shabab militants on accusations that he was spying for Kenya, and he said two more men are likely to be executed on Friday. He has not provided evidence for these statements so far.

Al-Shabab, meanwhile, used the Kenyan blunder as an opportunity for its own Twitter offensive against the Kenyan army. “They seem unsophisticated, even in their propaganda campaign,” said the Twitter account of al-Shabab.
“A simple Google search would have saved them such an embarrassment.”

The Twitter account, which has more than 8,300 followers, is officially called HSMPress, but it is known to be controlled by al-Shabab. For weeks, it has dueled aggressively with Maj. Chirchir on Twitter, taunting him repeatedly about the Kenyan invasion.

“It’s a mission failed, Major,” al-Shabab said in a tweet to Maj. Chirchir on Jan. 1. “Forget the gory details of war & try ballet instead for more suitable career. War is for Men!”

notice how shabab didn't first deny it despite them being innocent, it had to be a reporter who recognized the picz,
imagine how many other scores of videos and pictures there are which have been blamed on them with no-one to verify.

TrueStranger
06-19-2012, 11:30 PM
oh, if only the Prophet pbuh hadn't bothered the Quraish despite their humiliating treatment of him and the believers, if only he had agreed to worship their gods for a day while they worshipped Allah (Almighty God) for the rest of the month, if only he hadn't come out with all those believers (many of whom died and whose families suffered badly as a result) to take on the world............if only he had just accepted the corrupt kafir rule, and the decadent debauched conditioning of the Quraysh, along with their lewd practices and live abortions of innocent children, and their meddling in everything that didn't concern them, maybe you wouldn't be Muslim now.
What are you talking about? 99% of Somalis are Muslims. They were fighting each other when there wasn't a single Kafir at sight.

Don't mix one situation with another in order to argue for your unrealistic version of what a Jihad is. One is suppose to preach peace between two Muslim brothers not war - And that is what you and the rest of your ilk are doing. To you, the Somalis are nothing but a tool which you uses to propagate your own desires and versions of reality! Shame on you! Ignorance is bliss.

Salaam Aliakum.....I think you know what to say next.

Periwinkle18
06-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Hey no fighting remember...

dysphoricrocker
06-20-2012, 01:59 AM
I have little knowledge of their situation there, but is it really necessary for the Muslim women to take up arms? Are there not enough men?

CosmicPathos
06-20-2012, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dysphoricrocker
I have little knowledge of their situation there, but is it really necessary for the Muslim women to take up arms? Are there not enough men?
women make up more than 50% of human population. telling them to sit at homes gives the enemy an advantage because the enemy has more technology. I really dont know what Islamic ruling on female soldiers is .... since the evidence is contradictory and different ppl say different things despite 1400 years of scholarship.

CosmicPathos
06-20-2012, 02:44 AM
aah sister peri ...

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
06-20-2012, 03:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dysphoricrocker
Well considering that we aren't there to see for ourselves, the best thing we can do is be supportive and make dua for them, I'm sure they wouldn't put their best supporters and the hearts of their homes out in the battlefield if it wasn't necessary. Women have a supportive role in war. They aid the wounded, and help keep Mujahideen in good shape emotionally and spiritually . However, women should be prepared and remain fit in order that they may need to assist, because there are times when they are needed in the battle field, and that's probably where these sisters stand now. It's not a first option, but as I said, sometime it is necessary.

This short clip may help bring a better understanding of women's roles in these times. This particular clip mentions my favorite Mujahidah <3 Nusaybah bint ka'ab .

- cOsMiC

BadOlPuttyTat
06-20-2012, 03:11 AM
Of course you won't mind them fighting the government, instead of negotiating. You don't have any family members or loved ones there. And you are speaking of a Civil War that is OLDER than you!
and? People fight all the time doesnt mean its definition changes. And if i did have family I wouldnt care, can a sadist feel love? No, hence I dont. Getting back on hand though people always have a reason to fight for their rights but the current issue is that Somalia is misguided. Now it has come to a point they are butchering everyone senselessly. It is like all civil wars and feuds. The fights go on forever and nobody knows that they are fighting for so to be specific "i did" find the Somalia civil war with cause "but now" nobody is doing any good. If a war doesnt end in 7 years then there is a good chance nobody knows what their doing. :hmm: . Civil wars are just like feuds back in the old west. They would go on and after a while everyone had not a clew of what they were fighting for so they found another excuse. Now Muslims in Somalia are just killing Christians and not the government which oppressed them. And Al-Shabaab isnt helping since it recruited a lot of kids who didnt understand the original purpose of the war.

TrueStranger
06-20-2012, 04:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FreakOffALeash

and? People fight all the time doesnt mean its definition changes. And if i did have family I wouldnt care, can a sadist feel love? No, hence I dont. Getting back on hand though people always have a reason to fight for their rights but the current issue is that Somalia is misguided. Now it has come to a point they are butchering everyone senselessly. It is like all civil wars and feuds. The fights go on forever and nobody knows that they are fighting for so to be specific "i did" find the Somalia civil war with cause "but now" nobody is doing any good. If a war doesnt end in 7 years then there is a good chance nobody knows what their doing. :hmm: . Civil wars are just like feuds back in the old west. They would go on and after a while everyone had not a clew of what they were fighting for so they found another excuse. Now Muslims in Somalia are just killing Christians and not the government which oppressed them. And Al-Shabaab isnt helping since it recruited a lot of kids who didnt understand the original purpose of the war.
The children that are forced to fight were born during the civil war and the only thing they know is war. No one knows what they are fighting for anymore. And men, women, and children are just totting guns around. Al-Shabaab is mainly dealing with the Somali government's army and another Islamic group called Ahlu Sunna Waljama'a ( I guess all the Al-Shabaab Supports are probably clueless about this as well). This war is not about Christians Vs Muslims, because Al-Shabaab is getting aid from Eritrean government (Christian Dictator).

The matter is not as black and white as some ignorant members on this thread assume it to be. May Allah increase their knowledge about this matter and protect innocent Somalis who want peace from their indirect actions/support of a group that wants nothing but constant war.

BadOlPuttyTat
06-20-2012, 04:25 AM
This war is not about Christians Vs Muslims, because Al-Shabaab is getting aid from Eritrean government (Christian Dictator).
Well naturally the war "wasnt" about Christians vs Muslims but organizations like Al-Shabaab have made it that way. They spend more time executing Christians then doing anything worthwhile. Al Shabaab puts mroe emphasis on a "Islamic ruled state" then fighting for freedom of their corrupted government. As I said, the purpose of this war is lost and has been lost for quite a while.

May Allah increase their knowledge about this matter and protect innocent Somalis who want peace from their indirect actions/support of a group that wants nothing but constant war.
Couldnt say it better myself ;D . Again as I said before, Muslims should blindly support another person for being a Muslim. I have seen Christians do the same but they know when to back off and draw the line while a majority of Muslims dont.

Jedi_Mindset
06-20-2012, 05:08 AM
First of all, Somalia is a Failed State. That means there isn't any functioning government. The famine hit the Al-Shabaab held areas of Somalia the worst. They refused to accept foreign aid/food, and they constantly create an environment of violence for the inhabitants of Southern Somalia. Certain regions of Northern Somalia are functioning properly fine without the need of foreign aid and that is mainly due to the stability and peace they have. "Al-Shataan" are corrupt, violent, and power-hungry warlords, hiding behind Islam. As you could see those women in the picture are probably from Al-Shataan held regions and they seem well fed and ready to kill, while the children are dying of starvation. These people are not risking their lives only, they are directly and indirectly killing innocent Somalis.

Stupid acts? That is a stupid comment you just made. Does killing innocent people come close to being called stupid act? Does implementing gang-like initiations, where they force young boys to kill their parents, their uncles, and their neighbors what you would refer to as a "stupid act". Does forcing children to fight their wars a "Stupid Act". Does shooting from behind my grandmother's house a "STUPID ACT". These people are criminal savages. Does shooting anyone that speaks out against their criminal acts and Stupid Act? How about standing infront of the mosque, waiting for a person to come out of the Mosque, and then shoot them while refering to them as a Kafir!

You know nothing about the rules of engagement or the rules in which Al-Shaatan, or what my family members have to go through because of these criminals you support!

Listen, Somalia was never close to getting "Shariah Law". They just dissolved some WARLORDS, and ACCEPTED some WARLORDS who started to wear a "Kufi and Khamis". And second of all, Somalis have been fighting each other LONG before the Ethiopia, the Kenya, or the Uganda sent troops to Mogadishu. What exactly did the Arab League did for Somalia for the past 21 years? Uganda, Kenya, and Ethiopia are part of the African Union. And Al-Shataan was stupid enough to threaten Ethiopia and Kenya. And for your information, the current TFG president was the leader of the ICC, which Al-Shataan was once part of.

I don't need the "western media" to know what is happening in Somalia. I've PLENTY of family members there, and ignorant individuals such as yourself who think they are doing the Somalis a favor by blindly advocating for a group that is tribalistic, violent, and un-Islamic, are actually blindly and ignorantly giving support to Muslim-Killers.

You think you are helping, but all you are doing is imposing your "Muslims vs, the West" mentality on an issue far more complicated than you current can comprehend.

P.S. Does the words Afghanistanian? of Americanian? Exist? There is no such thing as "Somalian". It's Somali/Somalis!
''You think you are helping, but all you are doing is imposing your "Muslims vs, the West" mentality;;

Yes and i like to do that, the west, russia and china are the cause of the evil of this world because they destroyed our khilafah. I want muslims to be anti-western. You obviously don't know the history of somalia and from your biased history view from public media like CNN. I bet you never talked with somalians about this issue, don't you?

Your twisted media view needs to be removed, its causing fitnah here, and i am not joking. You can indulge people with those lies and make them believe you, why you are using the wartool propaganda of the anti-christ? (The mainstream media)

Yes Somalia was on the verge of shariah law after years of fighting between the mujahideen and corrupt government, they overthrew the corrupt gov and were about to install shariah law, but before they did it US invaded along with african allies, and they are the ones who are blocking aid, placing car bombs and blame it on the as-shabaab, preventing people to be helped. Thanks to the mujahideen in the areas they are controlling there is alot of grain production a good need for food like bread.

TrueStranger
06-20-2012, 05:43 AM
''You think you are helping, but all you are doing is imposing your "Muslims vs, the West" mentality;;

Yes and i like to do that, the west, russia and china are the cause of the evil of this world because they destroyed our khilafah. I want muslims to be anti-western. You obviously don't know the history of somalia and from your biased history view from public media like CNN. I bet you never talked with somalians about this issue, don't you?
I'm Somali. I have family in Somalia. I can read the Somali news and listen to the people as they describe the horrors of Al-Shataan. Again, there is no such thing as "Somalian!

Your twisted media view needs to be removed, its causing fitnah here, and i am not joking. You can indulge people with those lies and make them believe you, why you are using the wartool propaganda of the anti-christ? (The mainstream media)
Your constant lies and ignorance about the situation is the only thing that's causing fitna on this board. Anti-Christ? ;D

Yes Somalia was on the verge of shariah law after years of fighting between the mujahideen and corrupt government.
Fact #1: There wasn't any government ruling over Somalia when the ICC took over. There were warlords who controlled different regions. And some warlords became allies or leaders of Al-Shataan.

they overthrew the corrupt gov and were about to install shariah law,
Who is they? Who was their leader?

but before they did it US invaded along with african allies, and they are the ones who are blocking aid, placing car bombs and blame it on the as-shabaab, preventing people to be helped.
Fact # 2 That is a lie. Al-Shabad claims every single suicide bomber and car bombing.

Thanks to the mujahideen in the areas they are controlling there is alot of grain production a good need for food like bread.
There is no "Mujahideen" in Somalia's war. Just wolves in a sheep's clothing. The Central region and lower southern part of Somalia has some farming regions, it has nothing to do with them. However, the regions the famine hit the worse are the areas Al-Shataan controls, and people are starving.

Stop deluding yourself. You're not helping. Not everyone who yells "Allah Akbar" is fighting for God!

BadOlPuttyTat
06-20-2012, 05:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truestranger
i'm somali. I have family in somalia. I can read the somali news and listen to the people as they describe the horrors of al-shataan. Again, there is no such thing as "somalian!

you tell it like it is girl!

yasirslm
06-20-2012, 06:46 AM
Seems like a planted photo to show Muslims are terrorist..just a thought^o)

Jedi_Mindset
06-20-2012, 02:33 PM
I'm Somali. I have family in Somalia. I can read the Somali news and listen to the people as they describe the horrors of Al-Shataan. Again, there is no such thing as "Somalian!

Your constant lies and ignorance about the situation is the only thing that's causing fitna on this board. Anti-Christ? ;D

Fact #1: There wasn't any government ruling over Somalia when the ICC took over. There were warlords who controlled different regions. And some warlords became allies or leaders of Al-Shataan.

Who is they? Who was their leader?

Fact # 2 That is a lie. Al-Shabad claims every single suicide bomber and car bombing.

There is no "Mujahideen" in Somalia's war. Just wolves in a sheep's clothing. The Central region and lower southern part of Somalia has some farming regions, it has nothing to do with them. However, the regions the famine hit the worse are the areas Al-Shataan controls, and people are starving.

Stop deluding yourself. You're not helping. Not everyone who yells "Allah Akbar" is fighting for God!
You being a somali doesnt even bother me because you arent living in the country itself. Al-shabaab claims responsibility? mwuaha thats a great lie, because maybe the western backed groups do. You listen to the somali news? Oh, is the media not backed by the puppet-Us backed government? You even dont know anything about your own country...what a shame lol. I dont care if i say somali or somalian thats you only trying to take advance of this discussion whilst you certainly don't because the idea of ''divide and conquer'' doesnt come into your mind.

Most of the hungry people lived in mogadishu and the deserts around it, isnt that government controlled territory? Al-shabaab is not the only group there in somalia. perhaps u should read more about who really place those bombs, the media jumps quickly down on the as-shabaab, whilst there are hundreds of criminal warlords and clans some backed by the government and the terrorist superpowers like the US.

You need to tell things without media lies. the as-shabaab mujahids had areas controlled with shariah law and thats why the US invaded.

You don't know the media tricks, why? they can easily pick up agents disguised as shabaab mujahideen in front of the camera and claim responsibility. Newspapers, they can write their own stories, not actual facts.

Yes anti-christ, look who are controlling the media, its shaytaans tool. Labling a whole group as al-shaytaan what a lazy mans tactic and what a slander towards our ummah. May Allah guide you and your supporters and may HE guide us. Ameen

Scimitar
06-20-2012, 02:50 PM
women in jilbabs sporting AK47's and looking menacing... I'm reconsidering marriage. I don't wanna be shot at in a moment of emotional instability... facepalm?

Kidding kidding. Guys, whatever the case is - this report is from The Sun, a paper so rubbish, that it has no standing except as an anti-Islamic propaganda publication. Living in London, and having had the experience of working as an editor for national papers and magazines, as well as international b2b publicaitons, I can tell you this - it's all just BS to please the advertisers and sponsors of the said publications ok?

And these advertisers and sponsors float on the nasdaq and FT index - meaning, they are all part of those elite organisations that support Isra-Hell. Don't get it twisted, whatever the case is with these women with Ak's, we are not being told the truth.

Allah knows best what that truth is. Now I suggest that this thread be locked and all insults be edited out, and we get back to normality here. As an Ummah, we are only reflective of the way we treat eachother.

Scimi

Jedi_Mindset
06-20-2012, 02:58 PM
Scimi is right, I apologise if my posts caused you offence, we should be working on uniting instead of disagreeing and getting caught up in animosity with eachother.

but truth is, this article is from a anti-islamic news article and these matters we are talking about are just propaganda against Islam.

May Allah(SWT) give us the chance to see the truth. Ameen

Muhaba
06-20-2012, 03:13 PM
I hear Somalia has oil (petrol) discovered in it. and there's a huge source of water under Libya. and there huge plots of land adjacent to the Nile River in Sudan perfect for farming but lying barren. It is a sad situation the way the world is today. ppl are dying, starving to death, etc, while such great resources lie uselessly.

Rhubarb Tart
06-21-2012, 02:48 AM
You being a somali doesnt even bother me because you arent living in the country itself. Al-shabaab claims responsibility?
She being a somali means she has a family that is living there. You are not a somali so you know far less than her about their situation. Thirdly, somalia is more complex then you are making out and most somalis will oppose everything you have written. In fact, there are plenty of threads in this forum about somalia and one in particular I will post (once I have access to computer because I'm using my mobile) and it will give you insight about the situation in somalia. Hopefully, think before you jump the gun.

TrueStranger
06-21-2012, 03:13 AM
You being a somali doesnt even bother me because you arent living in the country itself. Al-shabaab claims responsibility? mwuaha thats a great lie, because maybe the western backed groups do.
"Maybe" is your defense of proving that something is a lie? What is the purposes of you supporting, advocating, and lying on behalf of a group whose history you are naturally ignorant about? What is the point of you blaming the west, when the typical Somali knows that Al-Shataan has proven several times and repeatedly that they are nothing but ruthless cannibals? --- What is the point of you defending those who oppress Muslims who are already suffering?

-----

P.S. Thank you for kindly supporting an extremist group who indiscriminately kills people and puts the lives of my loved ones in danger. I'll never forget your kindness.

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
06-21-2012, 03:21 AM
Scimi is right, I apologise if my posts caused you offence, we should be working on uniting instead of disagreeing and getting caught up in animosity with eachother.

but truth is, this article is from a anti-islamic news article and these matters we are talking about are just propaganda against Islam.

May Allah(SWT) give us the chance to see the truth. Ameen
Just in case you both overlooked this sister true stranger and rhubarb tart.

- cOsMiC

Rhubarb Tart
06-21-2012, 03:44 AM
I didn't overlook it nor was I rude. So I don't see why you are applying that statement to me especially since I'm helping him correct his ignorance by suggesting to provide links to discussion about somalia by somalis.

TrueStranger
06-21-2012, 03:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
Just in case you both overlooked this sister true stranger and rhubarb tart.

- cOsMiC
Oh, I haven't overlooked it at all. The kid continues to support "Al-Shabaab" out of pure ignorance. It's difficult to "unite" with someone who is supporting a group that continues to defy peace and kills innocent Muslims because it doesn't fit his lala-land perception of this group.

Several scholars (Sheikh Umal, Sheikh Shibili, Shiekh Ibrahim Dheere, and Sheikh Kamaaludiin ) have labelled this group as Khawaarij and I'm actually listening to one lecture currently. Sadly i can't post the video because I doubt anyone here can speak Somali. I suggest you highlight the facts Jedi refuse to accept.

CosmicPathos
06-21-2012, 03:50 AM
it is a logical fallacy to state that somalis would of course know more about problems facing somalia than an outsider would. It is called circular reasoning. If that was true then why are there conflicting views among Somalis themselves?

Just because someone has family living in Somalia (or any other country), it does not mean that the information they will receive will be accurate, rather the chances of it being biased are ever increased.

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
06-21-2012, 03:55 AM
Ukhti, I didn't say you were rude did I? let's not assume. I mentioned you, because you quoted him on a post he made before his apology. He realized a few things after scimi posted, so he decided to apologize. After somebody attempts to make peace with others, it isn' wise to bring things back up and start the cycle all over again cuz that's exactly where this was going. Why beat a dead horse? know what I mean bean? :)

Sorry if I offended you sis, texts don't have emotion so it's hard to read the intention behind the post u know?

- cOsMiC

TrueStranger
06-21-2012, 03:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar

Allah knows best what that truth is. Now I suggest that this thread be locked and all insults be edited out, and we get back to normality here. As an Ummah, we are only reflective of the way we treat eachother.

Scimi
The truth is that Al-Shataan parades women and children around with guns, and encourages them to fight their "jihad". It's not a propaganda created by the "West" to make the Muslims look bad, Al-Shataan is well capable of doing SUCH that.

You will find more pictures in the Somali link below.

http://www.dhacdo.com/main/news.php?readmore=1373

Signor
06-21-2012, 03:59 AM
Guys,Guys,Guys....Hold On,Hold On.....What we as a Muslims presenting ourselves to Non - Muslims?West will throw a bone and we will all start.......!!The newspaper's credibility is said to be ill repute by many members above.Calm Down And Don't Live Your Life on Forums.Not WORTHY.Post away and go out for a walk.

Assalmu Alaikum

TrueStranger
06-21-2012, 03:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
it is a logical fallacy to state that somalis would of course know more about problems facing somalia than an outsider would. It is called circular reasoning. If that was true then why are there conflicting views among Somalis themselves?

Just because someone has family living in Somalia (or any other country), it does not mean that the information they will receive will be accurate, rather the chances of it being biased are ever increased.
It's not the fact that a Somali knows about Somalia more than a non-Somali necessarily, but Jedi and the thread started have proven their abundance ignorance on this topic.

However, it's also important to know that Somalis who speak, read, and understand Somali have access to knowledge non-Somalis don't. They have first eye-witness accounts coming straight from home. Conflicting views does not mean lack of knowledge, just difference of opinions. And for people who are fighting for more than 21 years, "Conflicting Views" is the NORM!

Where exactly are Jedi and the rest of you receiving your information from? Al-Shataan themselves? Or the Western media you so label as fallacious.

CosmicPathos
06-21-2012, 04:05 AM
Conflicting views does not mean lack of knowledge, just difference of opinions.
Honestly this is a cop out. Knowledge is based on facts. How can one have "differing opinions" on facts?

Rhubarb Tart
06-21-2012, 04:06 AM

Somalis would know more about their situation then a non somali who does not know the language and culture. There is no conflicting views amongst somalis other than those that are part of the group. Every somali outside the group are against them completely. Plus the brother said to truestranger that she does not know because she is not a somali. Once she corrected him, he then says she stil wouldn't know because she don't live there. I pointed she has family there and would know hell lot more then him.

Plus I'm not surprised you jump to his defence since you hate truestranger as proven in previous comment you made here (which you've edited) and countless of little remarks you make. Either that or you tend to have extreme dislike towards female members you disagree with.

CosmicPathos
06-21-2012, 04:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb Tart
Either that or you tend to have extreme dislike towards female members you disagree with.
personal attack.

no, i had huge disagreement with sis haafizah ... i dont hate her, i think shes a nice sister and a very valuable member here.

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
06-21-2012, 04:10 AM
Oh, I haven't overlooked it at all. The kid continues to support "Al-Shabaab" out of pure ignorance. It's difficult to "unite" with someone who is supporting a group that continues to defy peace and kills innocent Muslims because it doesn't fit his lala-land perception of this group.

Several scholars (Sheikh Umal, Sheikh Shibili, Shiekh Ibrahim Dheere, and Sheikh Kamaaludiin ) have labelled this group as Khawaarij and I'm actually listening to one lecture currently. Sadly i can't post the video because I doubt anyone here can speak Somali. I suggest you highlight the facts Jedi refuse to accept.
I can understand where ur coming from, and the fact that you are somali I'm sure hurts a bit more and makes you more frustrated. I guarantee you this young man is no ignorant. It's not wise to assume ukhti, really. This young man works hard to learn, and he knows the bigger picture quite well, and perhaps he understands thing you don't and vise versa. Just because you are or your family is from somalia doesn't mean you have an upper hand. Just as an example, My family is mexican and I hear their complaints and hardships first hand, and they are wrong hands down when it comes to understanding what exactly is going on around them. Just, don't underestimate bro jedi because he is young. It is the youth that accepted Islam full heartedly, much of the sahabi were youth. The younger a person is, the less time they have had to "set in their ways" and become stubborn. Older people are closed up and argumentative. It didn't take much for bro jedi to apologize did it? Let's also remember there are language barriers here.

The point of my post here, is that we need to be more tolerant and patient withe each other. As I said, I can understand why u get frustrated, but I also understand bro jedi's frustrations. So, it's best to just keep peace and stay united. We are all muslim, lets remember our common ground. As they say in spanish "El Pueblo unido jamas sera vencido" (a united people will never be defeated).

- cOsMiC

TrueStranger
06-21-2012, 04:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
I can understand where ur coming from, and the fact that you are somali I'm sure hurts a bit more and makes you more frustrated. I guarantee you this young man is no ignorant. It's not wise to assume ukhti, really. This young man works hard to learn, and he knows the bigger picture quite well, and perhaps he understands thing you don't and vise versa. Just because you are or your family is from somalia doesn't mean you have an upper hand. Just as an example, My family is mexican and I hear their complaints and hardships first hand, and they are wrong hands down when it comes to understanding what exactly is going on around them. Just, don't underestimate bro jedi because he is young. It is the youth that accepted Islam full heartedly, much of the sahabi were youth. The younger a person is, the less time they have had to "set in their ways" and become stubborn. Older people are closed up and argumentative. It didn't take much for bro jedi to apologize did it? Let's also remember there are language barriers here.

The point of my post here, is that we need to be more tolerant and patient withe each other. As I said, I can understand why u get frustrated, but I also understand bro jedi's frustrations. So, it's best to just keep peace and stay united. We are all muslim, lets remember our common ground. As they say in spanish "El Pueblo unido jamas sera vencido" (a united people will never be defeated).

- cOsMiC
Oh beautiful sister, it is one thing to say you understand and a different thing to actually show it. Your post clearly shows that you are one-sided. Jedi did not apologize for supporting Al-Shabaab or acknowledging they they have actually killed people indiscriminately. And quite frankly I don't see you correcting him for his "Anti Christ" Remarks! I'm sure Jedi "works" hard to learn the bigger picture by ignoring the views and experiences of those within the picture. Just because your family is supposedly wrong about events in Mexico does not mean that mine are. And the hardships of Mexico is nothing compared to that of Somalia. Age has nothing to do with stubbornness, that is just your opinion of the matter.

There can't be a united Muslim, when some blindly, and I do say BLINDLY support a violent group they have no basic knowledge of. It's Personal, that you are correct about.
:sl:

Rhubarb Tart
06-21-2012, 04:20 AM
personal attack.

no, i had huge disagreement with sis haafizah ... i dont hate her, i think shes a nice sister and a very valuable member here.
Good, personal attack because I have gut to say it how it is. Plus I have never seen you speak to haafizah they way you speak to truestranger. Otherwise why dud you edit out?

And other digs you make towards her. Can you explain that?

Rhubarb Tart
06-21-2012, 04:26 AM
?i will re-post below statement by true stranger and ask why would scholars be against this group?

Such statements has never been made about talibans in Afghanistan.

TrueStranger
06-21-2012, 04:35 AM
Honestly this is a cop out. Knowledge is based on facts. How can one have "differing opinions" on facts?

Opinions are not based on facts......

Rhubarb, don't take him serious. He goes out of his way to make provocative post to get my attention. It's has been a good while now.

CosmicPathos
06-21-2012, 04:58 AM
Opinions are not based on facts......
but you just said that having different opinions does not mean they dont have knowledge. Duh. If someone had similar knowledge, they would have same opinions. All children who know about gravity have same opinions about effects of gravity.

CosmicPathos
06-21-2012, 05:00 AM
Plus I have never seen you speak to haafizah they way you speak to truestranger.
because haafizah for the most part speaks what Quran/Sunnah says. Most of the times, her posts make sense and are not feminist in origin and dont take jibe at men.

Jedi_Mindset
06-21-2012, 05:15 AM
So sis you want me to change your opinion, whilst you still lable a whole group ''as-shaytaan''? The fools who are in a far minority dont represent a whole group. you sound like you support the somalian puppet government and the western invasion of it, whilst i think you don't.

You don't know military tactics and can't see the very bigger pictures. CIA has a large prescence in both somalia and afghanistan, aren't you sure that the CIA does place carbombs and meanwhile blame it on the mujahideen groups? Thats to create divsion right? Blackwater, CIA, SAS are known to do these kind of covert operations, also somalian government plays a role in this.

Dont worry, i'm not speaking from a harsh tone, just want you to get to see the bigger picture rather than the media sort.

Signor
06-21-2012, 05:23 AM
Bro Jedi.........Leave The Discussion.........Stand Up and Don't Post anymore in this thread,Read the last two pages,nothing fruitful is coming out of it.Please Kindly Consider it

Rhubarb Tart
06-21-2012, 05:27 AM
because haafizah for the most part speaks what Quran/Sunnah says. Most of the times, her posts make sense and are not feminist in origin and dont take jibe at men.
Most of what you write is not supported by Quran or sunnah. And most fo what you write is sexist, racist! For example, in advice section: why written about educated men may not want educated women (worldly degrees ). I've noticed that you didn't write worldly degrees under educated men. Or how the time, you've written you had hatred for ribs of adam (pbuh) aka women. Then changed your mind when a sister picked up on it. And few examples and there are plenty of more examples. LOL! Hypocrite much?

Btw in this dicussion she provided several scholars that support her statement about his group.

Lol @ cosmic liking your comment of justifying why you constantly take dig on true stranger.
She wants peace! Please!

CosmicPathos
06-21-2012, 06:36 AM
I have not edited it, I still stand by it. It was deleted by Muhammad, a mod.

well worldly education, men need to get it in order to become qawwam, providers, maintainers, since the hunter-gather role has been destroyed by modernity. I wasnt against similar education for females either. I just said that some men prefer something else. What's so hard about that? Off-topic though.

Periwinkle18
06-21-2012, 09:19 AM
I guess bro sanefellow is rite just stop viewing the thread, it's no use fighting may Allah guide us all and forgive us Ameen

~ Sabr ~
06-21-2012, 09:31 AM
personal attack.

Good, personal attack because I have gut to say it how it is. Plus I have never seen you speak to haafizah they way you speak to truestranger. Otherwise why dud you edit out?
And other digs you make towards her. Can you explain that?
Most of what you write is not supported by Quran or sunnah. And most fo what you write is sexist, racist! For example, in advice section: why written about educated men may not want educated women (worldly degrees ). I've noticed that you didn't write worldly degrees under educated men. Or how the time, you've written you had hatred for ribs of adam (pbuh) aka women. Then changed your mind when a sister picked up on it. And few examples and there are plenty of more examples. LOL! Hypocrite much?

Btw in this dicussion she provided several scholars that support her statement about his group.

Lol @ cosmic liking your comment of justifying why you constantly take dig on true stranger.
She wants peace! Please!
Whoah whoah whoah! People!

I am not even posting in this thread, so why is my name being thrown about?! :exhausted

Rhubarb Tart
06-21-2012, 10:51 AM
I have not edited it, I still stand by it. It was deleted by Muhammad, a mod.

well worldly education, men need to get it in order to become qawwam, providers, maintainers, since the hunter-gather role has been destroyed by modernity. I wasnt against similar education for females either. I just said that some men prefer something else. What's so hard about that? Off-topic though.
Funny, how you constantly make those "mistakes". And you dont have to earn a degree to hold down a job and be provider, maintainers etc. Why are there so many unemployed graduates?

Periwinkle18
06-21-2012, 10:53 AM
^ sis please leave it, I'm sorry if I'm being rude Buh I Srsly dun like out Wen ppl fight/argue

Rhubarb Tart
06-21-2012, 11:01 AM
^^^ok Ill just post these links.
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...n-somalia.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...arly-over.html

Periwinkle18
06-21-2012, 11:04 AM
JazakAllah khayr :)

~ Sabr ~
06-21-2012, 12:01 PM

And please keep my name OUT of the discussion.

Signor
06-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Sister Haafizah,Maybe if you will not going to post more,it will cool down otherwise battlescars are still there on the thread

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!