/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam Alaikum my question is Nationalism haram or not allowed in Islam not halal ? Sh

truthseeker63
06-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Salam Alaikum my question is Nationalism haram or not allowed in Islam not halal ? Should a Muslim's identity be based on Islam and not on Nation States Ancestry Skin Color Race or Ethnicity ? I think a Human's idenity should be based on ideology like a religion or a way of life or a system not on something we as Humans don't choose like what Nation State we were born in or what our race or skin color is or what our ancestry or ethncity we were born with we don't choose these but it is our choice as far as what our ideology is when we are at the age to learn and know about ideology. I think our identity should also be based on ideology because ideology is what you believe happens after you die most religions teach there is life after death Atheism and Communism or Marxism teaches there is no afterlife or life after death. My point is that me being born White or American or being born of Northern European Ancestry says nothing about where Im going after death and it won't help me in the afterlife. I know there are sects of religions that are racist promote racism that claim to be only for one race or skin color but this is wrong because Allah the true God the Creator made all races all skin colors all humans if God only loved cared about or liked one race then God should of only made one race. Whatever you think of Anjem Choudary please watch the videos below he gives a good answer to the question do you think of yourself as British ?

Fareed Zakaria interviews Anjem Choudary part 1/2

Uploaded by jihadifanclub on Jul 11, 2010
Fareed Zakaria talks to Anjem Choudary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko0qQJMN_dk

Fareed Zakaria interviews Anjem Choudary part 2/2

Uploaded by jihadifanclub on Jul 11, 2010
Fareed Zakaria talks to Anjem Choudary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1UFD...feature=relmfu

Islam forbids Nationalism

Uploaded by TheOnlineSheikh on Apr 3, 2011
Abdulraheem Green talking about Nationalism and it's danger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RtDfeolypA

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
06-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Our identity should also be based on ideology because a ideology like a religion says a Creator created us and that we were created to worship the Creator. One's identity should be based on ideology also because a religion tells us that humans were created. A ideology is what one's identity should be based on because a ideology tells you who created us why we were created and what happens after death that there is life after death.

Abz2000
06-19-2012, 12:02 AM
it's a bit like wondering if racism is haram or not, from my limited knowledge, Muslims should not base their favouritism based on race or land, but on righteousness and good action.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black any superiority over white – except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

- an excerpt from the farewell sermon.

(Allah) said: "What prevented thee from prostrating when I commanded thee?"
He (diabolis) said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."
(Allah) said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."

Quran 7:12-13

yasirslm
06-19-2012, 12:05 PM
The messenger of Allah called upon all Muslims to be united, regardless of ethnicity, race, language or tribe. The following are some examples:
The Messenger of Allah (saaw) said: "The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Muslim].
And: "The faithful are like one man: if his eyes suffers, his whole body suffers." [Muslim].
And: "An Arab is no better than a non-Arab. In return, a non-Arab is no better than an Arab. A red raced man was not better than a black one except in piety. Mankind are all Adam's children and Adam was created out of clay." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim, on the authority of Abu Musa].
Muslims, whether they are of Chinese, African, European or Asian origin, are one Ummah and they cannot be separated from each other. No tribal ties should ever break their unity.
Furthermore, Allah (swt), says: "The Faithful are but brothers..." [Surah Al-Hujurat (49): ayah 10].
And the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said: "The Faithful are to one another like [parts of] a building - each part strengthening the others."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!