Abz2000
06-19-2012, 01:47 AM
An unbiased dissection of the events of the last few days in egypt:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
06-21-2012, 12:32 AM
U.S. funding for Egyptian military

By William Wan, Published: March 16

The Obama administration intends to resume funding for Egypt’s military, despite congressional restrictions and objections from human rights and democracy advocates.

For months, the money for Egypt — more than $1.5 billion, with the bulk earmarked for the military — has been withheld amid that country’s crackdown on pro-democracy groups, including several U.S.-based organizations with close ties to political parties in Washington.

A law passed by Congress in December forbids funding unless the State Department certifies that Egypt is making progress on basic freedoms and human rights.

But Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is close to announcing plans to bypass those restrictions on national security grounds, according to senior administration officials and others who have been briefed on the deliberations but were not authorized to speak publicly. The administration believes failure to provide the funds would risk worsening already fraying ties with Egypt’s leaders, most notably the Egyptian military, which still controls the country.

Under the plan, which could be announced as early as next week and was first reported Friday by the New York Times, Egypt would not receive the full $1.5 billion all at once, as has been the practice for decades. The administration would instead dole out the funds in smaller portions to preserve leverage over Egyptian authorities, officials said. The plan would also allow for the continuation of U.S. defense contracts that provide American jobs.

With a presidential election coming in Egypt, officials said they are especially hesitant to release the full amount until they see what kind of government will be receiving it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...eGS_story.html

The results of Egypt's presidential run-off has been delayed by the election authorities, further raising tension across the polarised country.

The Muslim Brotherhood called people into the square to voice their outrage over recent constitutional amendments which gave the Scaf sweeping political and legislative powers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18528121

Only the military are guaranteed victory in this Egyptian election
......Add to this the childish and arrogant claim by the army and its greedy field marshal, Mohamed Tantawi,
to hold on to all its privileges, no matter how Egyptians have voted
, and today promises to be one of those bookmarkers that historians love.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-7870081.html

DOES ANYONE STILL BELIEVE THE LIES OF THE U.S GOVERNMENT AND THEIR ZIONIST CONTROLLERS?
"DEMOCRACY", THE "WILL OF THE PEOPLE", "FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS".

MAY ALLAH CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THEIR DECEITS UNTIL THE PEOPLE WAKE UP AND THEY ARE DEFEATED.

جوري
06-21-2012, 09:41 PM

Qandeel the one on the left is brilliant.. I just watched another debate with him yesterday against one of the shafeeq campaign managers.. left him stuttering ..

جوري
06-21-2012, 09:42 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
06-22-2012, 12:08 AM
found it at least.. if you speak Arabic this isn't a piece to miss:

dysphoricrocker
06-22-2012, 01:50 AM
Salaam.

Would anyone care to summarize the situation in Egypt for people like me? I have totally no idea whats happening there and the news here do not cover much either.

جوري
06-22-2012, 02:09 AM
Egypt is occupied politically by the U.S and Israel.
Israel takes Egyptian gas for free for the past three years, when they paid for it they paid around 2 pounds when the average Egyptian pays 50 pounds for it, Israel has killed and has been killing people in Sinai once an Egyptian Soldier in the Sinai desert killed the spies and instead of being rewarded Israel demanded he be punished imagine that he was doing his job anyhow he went to jail and while in jail Mubarak made sure he was killed by the Mossad. Mubarak has billions of Egyptian money he acquired it by selling slowly Egyptian land for the past 30 plus years of his reign while carrying on the tradition of torturing the Muslim brotherhood and imprisoning beating, killing them.. the political and economic situation got unbearable as the siggy of br. ABZ there say The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress

Frederick Douglas
anyhow the people revolted and the the counter revolution started by the military please distinguish between the Egyptian army which is conscript of the people and the military who are handpicked by Mubarak to continue his reign of terror upon the people robbing the land of everything, he closed every factory he sold it for pennies, he put the majority of working people out of job and turned Egypt into supermarkets. All talents had to leave outside to pursue their talent elsewhere and if they ever came back with a project he stole it, the guy you see on the video and anyone who has ever stood up to him got beaten or killed or imprisoned. The Egyptian people hand elected a parliament that was mostly the brotherhood and the military council dissolved it completely. rigged the election so that shafeeq would win except the brotherhood played their cards right and every time an election box closed they had the results as they came, and an independent judged panel also stated that Dr. Mursi won fair and square, Shafeeq former minister of the mubarak regime and has some 35 charges against him shouldn't be running for a presidency at all but of course America and Israel and the evil its of Egypt want him, so they've been playing on people psychologically.
Firstly the military fixed it so that they stay in charge that the president has less power than the queen of England in case Mursi does come in and after dissolving the parliament.
So it is either old regime or nothing, they proclaim that the race is tight meanwhile it is rigged the results were supposed to be released today and already Mursi and major newspapers and independent judges declared his win and the other turd shafeeq files charges, even though
1- he's a criminal
2- represents the old regime and has no legitimacy or even accolades to run
3- has forced members of the military to vote for him under threat I know because most of my family are in the air force etc. and were given orders to vote for him and they're not to vote at all, plus dead people vote and God knows what else
4- is making this about 'civil' vs 'religious' state when it is NOT the identity or Egypt and its constitution are not in question as article 2 of it renders it an Islamic country and its law is sharia so there's no hijack as he proclaims the brotherhood is backwards etc. In fact the lowest member of the brotherhood is more educated than the most educated of them even if they're not politically savvy mursi has a doctorate in engineering and taught in universities in the U.S but they always always on the news intellectually bully people or frighten them of Muslims, as if we're not Muslims.. so it is just a counter revolution going on sponsored by the devil and their pawns in Egypt which isn't representative of what the Egyptians want and in hopes of making it a civil war of some sort at the end..
that's it in a nutshell..

:w:

dysphoricrocker
06-22-2012, 02:24 AM
Whoa. Thank you for that insight sister(i really can't figure out your name). At least now i have a better idea of the situation there.

جوري
06-22-2012, 02:26 AM
Jazaka Allah khyran.. you've an equally enigmatic name :coolious:

جوري
06-22-2012, 02:53 AM
live feed:

http://www.youtube.com/user/aljazeerachannel/featured

MohamedMaghrebi
06-25-2012, 06:41 PM
as I said in other topics , giving the muslim brotherhood this chance , to lead egypt , is a good thing , but the problem that they should re discuss some of their ideas , not to please the western but , to show that there decisions are not influenced by their references , espicialy in egypte where an important part of the population are not muslim .

جوري
06-25-2012, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohamedMaghrebi
espicialy in egypte where an important part of the population are not muslim .
only 10% of Egypt isn't Muslim.. and no country's constitution is based on the exception. Fact that mursi is taking of these Christians in judicial, possibly parliamentary and other decision making positions is very disturbing.
Very disturbing to have nude beaches and banks of usury in a country that is predominantly Muslim and should govern by Islamic law. Usually even in the wonderful notion of 'democracy' which is supremely inferior to an Islamic shura system, the rule of 50+1 usurps that of 50-1, but here we're actually fixing it so that minority desire is supreme law of the land?
that makes no sense

MohamedMaghrebi
06-25-2012, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
only 10% of Egypt isn't Muslim.. and no country's constitution is based on the exception. Fact that mursi is taking of these Christians in judicial, possibly parliamentary and other decision making positions is very disturbing.
Very disturbing to have nude beaches and banks of usury in a country that is predominantly Muslim and should govern by Islamic law. Usually even in the wonderful notion of 'democracy' which is supremely inferior to an Islamic shura system, the rule of 50+1 usurps that of 50-1, but here we're actually fixing it so that minority desire is supreme law of the land?
that makes no sense

10% is an important proportion .
and the issue here is not to choose between god law and people law , god laws have always been a mercy for univer ,egypte can't leave isolated from the world , brotherhood governement will do business with US and Europe they will them leave choice , how can you imagine them meeting European and western leaders and their slogan is :'' wa a3ido '' .

جوري
06-25-2012, 07:48 PM
10% is an important proportion .
and the issue here is not to choose between god law and people law , god laws have always been a mercy for univer ,egypte can't leave isolated from the world , brotherhood governement will do business with US and Europe they will them leave choice , how can you imagine them meeting European and western leaders and their slogan is :'' wa a3ido '' .
The same way they meet us with slogans like these:

In fact I can't wait to see that sort of slap in the face to these western spawn of satan!

MohamedMaghrebi
06-25-2012, 07:54 PM
The same way they meet us with slogans like these:

In fact I can't wait to see that sort of slap in the face to these western spawn of satan!

Im sorry but demonizing the west is not the solution , we have to admit that as muslims have some efforts to do to deal whit others countries and politics , im not saying that they should change the basics of religions , but we need a reform , reforming the understanding , reforming the mentalities , reforming the speech ...

جوري
06-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Im sorry but demonizing the west is not the solution , we have to admit that as muslims have some efforts to do to deal whit others countries and politics , im not saying that they should change the basics of religions , but we need a reform , reforming the understanding , reforming the mentalities , reforming the speech ...
I don't see laying out the fact as demonization. I see it as met in kind!
You are right in that we need to reform by getting rid completely of the tentacles of a kaffir system that has infiltrated every aspect of our society to khilafah Rashida in shaa Allah.. I am not of the notion of waiting for a savior!

best

MohamedMaghrebi
06-25-2012, 09:19 PM
I don't see laying out the fact as demonization. I see it as met in kind!
You are right in that we need to reform by getting rid completely of the tentacles of a kaffir system that has infiltrated every aspect of our society to khilafah Rashida in shaa Allah.. I am not of the notion of waiting for a savior!

best
it's not really what i meant , but if this is your project why not ...

today in most Muslim countries or in the west , the notion of a pluralist society , became a necessity , that '' kaffir system'' has better laws than our ''muslim'' systems regarding humain right , dignity , equity between poeples , while in our muslim countries we are too far from those notions .

not all whats comes from them is evil , rassol sws said about hilf afudul ''If I am summoned to it during the Islamic era, I will accept it.'' .

جوري
06-25-2012, 09:25 PM
it's not really what i meant , but if this is your project why not ...

today in most Muslim countries or in the west , the notion of a pluralist society , became a necessity , that '' kaffir system'' has better laws than our ''muslim'' systems regarding humain right , dignity , equity between poeples , while in our muslim countries we are too far from those notions .

not all whats comes from them is evil , rassol sws said about hilf afudul ''If I am summoned to it during the Islamic era, I will accept it.'' .
Problem with what you say, is that you presume that there are 'Muslim countries' in fact all of them are running on kuffr system, so if you find nepotism, lack of dignity, and no equality know that, it is what was exported from foreign constitutions mired in ignorance, xenophobia, class stratification and schisms. Islam in fact has rid and demands that we rid of all those things. We've tried kaffir law all of this, deceleration and backhandedness isn't borne of an Islamic system. Rather a kaffir.
Perhaps you can offer a hadith to the example you used above to cross reference.

MohamedMaghrebi
06-25-2012, 09:35 PM
Problem with what you say, is that you presume that there are 'Muslim countries' in fact all of them are running on kuffr system, so if you find nepotism, lack of dignity, and no equality know that, it is what was exported from foreign constitutions mired in ignorance, xenophobia, class stratification and schisms. Islam in fact has rid and demands that we rid of all those things. We've tried kaffir law all of this, deceleration and backhandedness isn't borne of an Islamic system. Rather a kaffir.
Perhaps you can offer a hadith to the example you used above to cross reference.
really , ''kaffir laws'' embodies dictatorship and ignorance, xenophobia, class stratification and schisms , i am not sure , i been discriminated in my muslim country but naver in west , i've seen brother and sister be tortured in my country prisons but never those of Europe or US , so we have to stop that this polarization Kaffir/Muslim , and be honest and humble in our way to judge our politics , patriotism is not an excuse to defend them .

جوري
06-25-2012, 09:46 PM
really , ''kaffir laws'' embodies dictatorship and ignorance, xenophobia, class stratification and schisms , i am not sure , i been discriminated in my muslim country but naver in west , i've seen brother and sister be tortured in my country prisons but never those of Europe or US , so we have to stop that this polarization Kaffir/Muslim , and be honest and humble in our way to judge our politics , patriotism is not an excuse to defend them .
Yup it sure does.. perhaps it pays to watch the news sometimes? familiarize yourself with anti niqab laws, Guantanamo bay, prisoners held without trial or charge like Babar Ahmad, or concocted crimes like Afifa Siddiqui or Tareq Mehanna and thousands of others like them, random death toward Muslims simply for being Muslims like against Dr. marwa shirbini or taxi drivers for sporting a beard, anti minaret laws, anti sharia laws (in 26 states and rising).. You must live in some sort of bubble? The prisons exist in your country to torture your brothers and sisters are so set to please your western masters, when they took their troops out, they left their political agenda in.
I am not sure on whose behalf you speak when you talk of polarization or even patriotism. As Islam doesn't condone either but is certainly condemns injustice which seems to me you are keen to perpetuate without a root analysis of why the current systems fail.. east or west!

MohamedMaghrebi
06-25-2012, 10:09 PM
Yup it sure does.. perhaps it pays to watch the news sometimes? familiarize yourself with anti niqab laws, Guantanamo bay, prisoners held without trial or charge like Babar Ahmad, or concocted crimes like Afifa Siddiqui or Tareq Mehanna and thousands of others like them, random death toward Muslims simply for being Muslims like against Dr. marwa shirbini or taxi drivers for sporting a beard, anti minaret laws, anti sharia laws (in 26 states and rising).. You must live in some sort of bubble? The prisons exist in your country to torture your brothers and sisters are so set to please your western masters, when they took their troops out, they left their political agenda in.
I am not sure on whose behalf you speak when you talk of polarization or even patriotism. As Islam doesn't condone either but is certainly condemns injustice which seems to me you are keen to perpetuate without a root analysis of why the current systems fail.. east or west!
it's not right , not all what comes from western is evil , and all what have is holly , we can by misunderstanding the religion making a disastrous laws , example fatwa MARDINE , because of it anwar add at was killed , and ossama ben laden use it to justify 11 september ...
your problem sister is that your vision of the world is ''dar alharb'' and ''dar alislam'' , things have changed , and you have to ...

جوري
06-25-2012, 10:11 PM
I don't understand what you wrote there.. and I don't subscribe to your ideas of who Usama or Anwar are and I certainly don't subscribe to the western view of them...

fi aman illah

Abz2000
06-25-2012, 10:21 PM
it's not right , not all what comes from western is evil , and all what have is holly , we can by misunderstanding the religion making a disastrous laws , example fatwa MARDINE , because of it anwar add at was killed , and ossama ben laden use it to justify 11 september ...
your problem sister is that your vision of the world is ''dar alharb'' and ''dar alislam'' , things have changed , and you have to
even the Prophet pbuh used the term "Makkans" and "Quraish" to refer to his enemies, despite himself being a Makkan Quraishi.
you would make a good spokesman for RAND,
why are you wasting your excellent talent?

anwar just answered you from the grave - or from the heart of a green bird InshaAllah:

MohamedMaghrebi
06-25-2012, 10:33 PM
it's clair that sister منوة is mastering english better then me , so no needs for your sartastic remarks , i admit it , although i insist that she is making a lot of polarization muslim/kaffir , or what we call دار الحرب و دار السلام

جوري
06-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Allah yad3o illa daar el-salaam..
what do they call for?

MohamedMaghrebi
06-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Allah yad3o illa daar el-salaam..
what do they call for?
they , who ?

جوري
06-25-2012, 10:45 PM
the ones you advocate so heavily for

Abz2000
06-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
and those who are with him are strong against Disbelievers,
(but) compassionate amongst each other.
Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure.
On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat;
and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight.
As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them.
Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.
Quran 48:29

MohamedMaghrebi
06-25-2012, 10:54 PM
the ones you advocate so heavily for
:) I am defending values , not persons or organizations ... any way

try to understand what I am talking about , if people laws can garanty dignity , and freedoms , i will accept even it's comes from a non muslim ruler , and it's the case , no one can say there one ''muslim'' country , where those values are respected .

introspective
06-26-2012, 03:06 PM
I am defending values , not persons or organizations ... any way

try to understand what I am talking about , if people laws can garanty dignity , and freedoms , i will accept even it's comes from a non muslim ruler , and it's the case , no one can say there one ''muslim'' country , where those values are respected .

There should be discourse about that particular notion of 'freedom'. Should we look at the what the thinkers during the Enlightenment period defined it as?

MohamedMaghrebi
06-26-2012, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by introspective
There should be discourse about that particular notion of 'freedom'. Should we look at the what the thinkers during the Enlightenment period defined it as?
i was talking about freedoms of speech , and freedom of belief .

sister herb
06-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Salam alaykum

Muslimbrotherhood has similar ideology than Hamas in Gaza. I wasn´t so surprise if in Egypt they will take to government also some from religion minorities like Christians. Same did that Hamas after they election victory at 2007.

جوري
06-26-2012, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Salam alaykum

Muslimbrotherhood has similar ideology than Hamas in Gaza. I wasn´t so surprise if in Egypt they will take to government also some from religion minorities like Christians. Same did that Hamas after they election victory at 2007.
What does the above mean? care to elaborate?

sister herb
06-26-2012, 07:38 PM
Salam alaykum;

I mean they are real islamic movement. :statisfie Tolerant and fair.

Jedi_Mindset
06-26-2012, 07:51 PM
I guess we have to see in the upcoming months if he holds on his promises, dont party to fast lol but Insha'Allah. The muslim brotherhood were just to the people.

Perseveranze
06-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Some Egyption goes; "Finally, a God-fearing Leader"... And I'm thinkin, "God fearing" and "Civil State" don't go together bro.

I do wish Egypt all the best, and at the very least, hope that, Islam and Muslims won't be oppressed and thus Islam can further thrive within the hearts of the people. Inshallah may a future generation rise for Islam.

جوري
06-26-2012, 08:41 PM
you can go to morsimeter.com to see what promises he has already fulfilled .. might not be a khilafah however in shaa Allah it will pave the way..
and maybe the people can be met with some dignity and justice for a change.. He inherited an 80 year mess, can't fix it all in two days plus change hearts and minds of folks so mired in hatred and ignorance of Islam.

sister herb
06-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Salam alaykum

don´t forget that in Egypt has strong military and generals also take part to political decisions as well they have still strong influence to courts.

:hmm:

Hamza Asadullah
06-26-2012, 09:34 PM
It is a sad state of affairs that the military of Egypt has sold itself to western and zionist interests. Just like the Pakistani military in the past, the Egypt and military were for the people. But since the dissolution of the Mubarak regime the west and zionist had to try and find a way to keep their grip on Egypt and so they bought out the military and cleverly regardless of the result of the election they would still maintain constitutional control of Egypt.

So I doubt that Morsi would be able to have much autonomy or real power especially not when it comes to the military. It is also unlikely that the zionists will loosen their grip on Egypt as it is too strategically located to lose to anyone hostile to the interests of the zionist regime. So the people of Egypt will have to continue to rise, stand and fight for freedom from the suppression of the zionist and its allies.

جوري
06-26-2012, 09:43 PM
I agree.. but in shaa Allah he'll be able to overturn that decision, as well a new parliament .. the gas line to Israel was hit 26 times and you're right the west doesn't mind if 'Muslims' come to power so long as it turns out similar to Pakistan, or of course 'Muslims' of a different creed all together.. but in shaa Allah, all this won't be in vain.. I keep making du3a for him.. and he used the word 'a3ynooni' and it just entered my heart.. I pray in shaa Allah that this will pave the way for khilafah and that he's able to carry out his job with justice and bring prosperity to people who have been incredibly patient and lived under so much oppression and for so long.. I mean even way back when, when they started the 'state Opera' to be civilized like Russia, it wasn't created with the average Egyptian in mind.. It has become a resort to the rich and a supermarket garden where no human dignity exists--where the big and big by force eat everyone in their path..where the worst of the people are their leaders and that is a sad state of affairs indeed...

Jedi_Mindset
06-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Oh wait! stop stop! dont be optimistic to fast, what? really:

White House congratulates Egypt's Morsi

The White House congratulated Egypt's president-elect Mohamed Morsi on his victory in that country's presidential election, calling it a "milestone" in the country's transition to democracy.President Obama called Morsi Sunday evening, telling him that the United States would stand by Egypt in its transitional period — and said that he looked forward to working together.(Also on POLITICO: Elections in Egypt)"We look forward to working together with President-elect Morsi and the government he forms, on the basis of mutual respect, to advance the many shared interests between Egypt and the United States," press secretary Jay Carney said in a statement.Morsi, a member of the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood party, was announced as the winner in the election Sunday morning — but the extent of the powers of the presidency are still in flux with Egypt's military threatening to curtail the office's role."We believe that it is important for President-elect Morsi to take steps at this historic time to advance national unity by reaching out to all parties and constituencies in consultations about the formation of a new government. We believe in the importance of the new Egyptian government upholding universal values, and respecting the rights of all Egyptian citizens – including women and religious minorities such as Coptic Christians. Millions of Egyptians voted in the election, and President-elect Morsi and the new Egyptian government have both the legitimacy and responsibility of representing a diverse and courageous citizenry," Carney said."The United States intends to work with all parties within Egypt to sustain our long-standing partnership as it consolidates its democracy. We commend the Presidential Election Commission and the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces (SCAF) for their role in supporting a free and fair election, and look forward to the completion of a transition to a democratically-elected government," Carney said. "We believe it is essential for the Egyptian government to continue to fulfill Egypt’s role as a pillar of regional peace, security and stability. And we will stand with the Egyptian people as they pursue their aspirations for democracy, dignity, and opportunity, and fulfill the promise of their revolution."

========

Obama congratulates Morsi on winning Egyptian presidency

The White House congratulated Islamist candidate Mohammed Morsi on his election as Egypt’s first freely elected president, calling it a milestone in the country’s transition to democracy.President Obama called Mr. Morsi and defeated candidate Ahmed Shafiq on Sunday and commended both men hours after Egypt’s election commission confirmed that Mr. Morsi, the candidate of theMuslim Brotherhood party, defeated Mr. Shafiq, the last prime minister of former President Hosni Mubarak, by 51.7 percent to 48.3 percent in the election held one week ago.Mr. Obama “underscored that the United States will continue to supportEgypt’s transition to democracy and stand by the Egyptian people as they fulfill the promise of their revolution,” the White House said in a readout of the call.“He emphasized his interest in working together with President-elect Morsi, on the basis of mutual respect, to advance the many shared interests between Egypt and the United States,” it added.According to the White House, Mr. Morsi welcomed U.S. support forEgypt’s transition.“The two leaders affirmed their commitment to advancing the U.S.-Egyptpartnership and agreed to stay in close touch in the weeks and months ahead,” the White House said.In a separate phone call, Mr. Obama commended Mr. Shafiq on a “well-run campaign” and “encouraged [him] to continue to play a role in Egyptian politics by supporting the democratic process and working to unify the Egyptian people,” the White House said.Mr. Obama “emphasized his interest in working together with the new Egyptian president and all Egyptian political groups to advance the shared interests between the United States and Egypt,” it added.Also Sunday, Sens. John McCain, Arizona Republican, and Joe Lieberman, Connecticut independent, issued a joint statement saying: “The Egyptian people have spoken, and we respect their choice and look forward to working with President-elect Morsi in a spirit of mutual respect and in pursuit of the many shared interests of the United States andEgypt.”Mr. McCain and Mr. Lieberman said the U.S. was never interested in the victory or defeat of a particular candidate in Egypt’s presidential election. “That is a matter for the Egyptian people to decide, as they have now done,” they said.Last week though, the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces passed several laws that strip the presidency of many of its executive powers. The nation’s Supreme Court also has dissolved the country’s parliament as being elected under illegal procedures.In response, the two senators called for unity among Egypt’s leaders and said it was critical that the country’s democratic transition continue moving forward, including “restoring legislative power to an elected parliament and the drafting of a constitution that guarantees the rights of all and empowers an elected civilian government.”In a statement, press secretary Jay Carney also addressed another major U.S. fear of an Islamist victory, saying the Obama administration believes Mr. Morsi and his new government “have both the legitimacy and responsibility of representing a diverse and courageous citizenry.”“We believe in the importance of the new Egyptian government upholding universal values, and respecting the rights of all Egyptian citizens - including women and religious minorities such as Coptic Christians,” Mr. Carney said.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...islamist-on-w/

Even though i support Morsi, since he is very just, we need to look at this for a second of why the same ones who invaded muslim countries simply supported this. May Allah(SWT) help morsi and the brotherhood to estabilish a good government and to estabilish shariah law. Ameen

My opinion is they've placed the MB in egypt for a reason to invade it. No other reason, so they can show to the west: ''Look how barbaric the current egyptian gov is, we need to invade it.''

Now i can expect ignorant comments. ''U deviant, u don't like islam dont you?'' But with everything what the west supportsi, i distant from it. simple.

There is a reason why israel is deploying massive troops movement at egypt in the coming years. Its not cop&robbers.

Jedi_Mindset
06-29-2012, 11:50 AM
And to everyone who posts here:

Its not my choice and i'm not forcing you to accept my opinion, i rather want you to be made aware of the dirty poltics/chessboard being played right now ;)

Hamza Asadullah
06-29-2012, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
And to everyone who posts here:

Its not my choice and i'm not forcing you to accept my opinion, i rather want you to be made aware of the dirty poltics/chessboard being played right now ;)
:sl::

When it comes to topics that discuss politics and conspiracy theories etc then there is not only one right answer, there is only your views. Therefore let me remind you, myself and others to respect one another's views, opinions and perspectives and not act as though it is only our views that are more correct etc as it is this approach that causes arguments, friction and fighting etc. Jazakallahu khayr

Jedi_Mindset
06-29-2012, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
:sl::

When it comes to topics that discuss politics and conspiracy theories etc then there is not only one right answer, there is only your views. Therefore let me remind you, myself and others to respect one another's views, opinions and perspectives and not act as though it is only our views that are more correct etc as it is this approach that causes arguments, friction and fighting etc. Jazakallahu khayr

(its not a theory because this is officaly confirmed by US news sources)
Indeed, the last few days, i'm not in a happy mood due to some stress situations. I'm often more aggresive these days. I went to far on both syrian threads in which i will apologize for to everyone. I guess my patience is running out...then i'll adress everyone either to not put lables on me et cetera. in which in the syrian thread, i got accused of being a Assad supporter, while its not my intention to make you accept a tyrant.

Reflect on each others opinion. Or better to say: Facts. And btw: There is a difference between conspiracies and theories ;)

:sl:

marwen
06-29-2012, 02:27 PM
I agree.. but in shaa Allah he'll be able to overturn that decision, as well a new parliament .. the gas line to Israel was hit 26 times and you're right the west doesn't mind if 'Muslims' come to power so long as it turns out similar to Pakistan, or of course 'Muslims' of a different creed all together.. but in shaa Allah, all this won't be in vain.. I keep making du3a for him.. and he used the word 'a3ynooni' and it just entered my heart.. I pray in shaa Allah that this will pave the way for khilafah and that he's able to carry out his job with justice and bring prosperity to people who have been incredibly patient and lived under so much oppression and for so long.. I mean even way back when, when they started the 'state Opera' to be civilized like Russia, it wasn't created with the average Egyptian in mind.. It has become a resort to the rich and a supermarket garden where no human dignity exists--where the big and big by force eat everyone in their path..where the worst of the people are their leaders and that is a sad state of affairs indeed...
I hope so too. But what makes me a little bit affraid is the existence of too many evil powers inside Egypt and in the region. I don't know if it's just a matter of changing just a leader :hmm:.
In the past regime, there was an evil leader supported by too many evil allies.
Today there is a "good" leader, but opposed by too many evil enemies (inside and outside). I don't know if the current situation is better.
But I hope it's just a transition to a better future inshaAllah.

جوري
06-29-2012, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
changing just a leader
I liked his inauguration speech.. it was humble.. but their tentacles are everywhere .... he can do his best in shaa Allah, may Allah swt aid him and may it be a way for khilafah.. babies aren't conceived and born over night...

جوري
06-29-2012, 02:57 PM
White House congratulates Egypt's Morsi
What were you hoping he'd do? or would be done in this case?

Jedi_Mindset
06-29-2012, 03:19 PM
What were you hoping he'd do? or would be done in this case?
I hope Morsi will slowly cut ties with USA, how sooner or better Insha'Allah. And to kick every bank(riba) out of egypt, also every zionist and masonic influence either. This cant be just achieved in one day ofcourse but we need to see in the coming half year to a year.

If he doesnt in the coming years, then i fear bad but hopefully he will Insha'Allah.

جوري
06-29-2012, 03:20 PM
cut ties with the United States under what pretense?

Jedi_Mindset
06-29-2012, 03:24 PM
cut ties with the United States under what pretense?
Because the USA are waging war on our muslim brothers and sisters in the Middle east, they were responsible for setting up dictator regimes like house of saud and mubarak, they spread fitnah and fasaad in the middle east, stealing the resources, and making the governments raped by interest forever and to put the icing on the cake: The supporting of israelis oppressing palestinians.

Its not about just egypt sis, its about the ummah, and its been highly under attack for many years. Now especially since 9/11 a excuse to wage war on the ones who stood for our ummah, ready to oppose the shaytaan agendas being unleashed in the middle east. And to kick out the kufar out of the muslim lands.

جوري
06-29-2012, 03:26 PM
So he wakes up in the next ten days and says I declare war per you? with 1973 tanks and short distance planes?

Jedi_Mindset
06-29-2012, 03:28 PM
So he wakes up in the next ten days and says I declare war per you? with 1973 tanks and short distance planes?
Thats not a excuse, why? Look at the Afghan taliban, they have no tanks nor military equipment like the US has, but they are litteraly kicking their butts right now. When you ask for help from Allah, u wont need tanks and such. :)

I didnt say either that he needs to wage war on israel in the coming ten days, but to slowly prepare for it, we have our palestinian brothers and sisters being oppressed there, they need help. The rafah crossing needs to be opened. Insha'Allah

Abz2000
06-29-2012, 03:39 PM
I liked his inauguration speech.. it was humble.. but their tentacles are everywhere .... he can do his best in shaa Allah, may Allah swt aid him and may it be a way for khilafah.. babies aren't conceived and born over night...
Thats not a excuse, why? Look at the Afghan taliban, they have no tanks nor military equipment like the US has, but they are litteraly kicking their butts right now. When you ask for help from Allah, u wont need tanks and such.
we must be patient and see the good in this, and pray it gets better,
i see parallels to the story of Yusuf (pbuh) in this,
the man was in prison, and now the support of the people is behind Islam,
and the people of the west are slowly becoming un-deceived and see that the "fundamentalists" aren't just trying to impose their will on populations, but that people everywhere are screaming for the return of Islam.

i am not saying that it's an ideal situation, but Yusuf (pbuh) had to hack it out under a pagan government and did his best according to his ability.
he wasn't able to fully implement the law of Allah although that is something he would have done if possible.
he still left the news and respect in egypt so much so that even in the time of Musa (pbuh) his name was mentioned with reverence and pharaoh couldn't argue against the man in his court.

wakadhaalika makkarnaa li yusuf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGapq...ailpage#t=764s

جوري
06-29-2012, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
we must be patient and see the good in this, and pray it gets better,
we must do more than patience or simply jumping into war the minute we get into office.
Pays to read the Quran and reflect on the verses.

Sahih International
And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

truthseeker63
07-02-2012, 02:05 AM
Good topic.

Santoku
07-02-2012, 10:06 PM
that makes no sense
Hmmmmm!!!!

Seeing as muslims make up less than 5% of the UK population does that mean we should not allow muslims into positions in the judiciary, political and other decision making positions here in the UK?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!