/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Esselamunaleykum Brothers and Sisters

Muhammed91
06-19-2012, 12:08 PM
Esselamunaleykum Brothers And Sisters. I have come here so i can recieve support in understading and maintaining and strongen my beliefs in Allah(cc) and the Qur'an. Im 20 years old, my name is Muhammad and was born and raised in Denmark. I have a Turkish background. In a big part of my teenage life i wasnt able to understand the importance of my Religion. Since then Allah has show me the right path , but Satan keeps trying to temptate me, makes me think it is important to spend time with friends. By biggest goal achieved is that i have stopped my "love" to materelistic objects, and become far more spiritual. Materealism will not give me happiness. Money will not bring me happiness. Allah the Almighty is the only one who can bring me happiness!

I understand that i was trapped in the mass media manipulation. Games, movies , entertainment. All so violent and waste of time. Only made to push away the inevidable. Just creating a dellusional world , that pushes away the reality further away. Allah lead me to my first big research of my own religion, and i have no doubt that Allah is the true and there are no God but Him and The Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) is his Messenger!

I am here to expand my knowledge about islam, and make friends that i can talk with or write with, im afraid that if i dont keep friends that are truly faithful, i will slowly fall from the true path, because i am living among so many infidels that are influencing my behaviour somehow. (school n stuff) (sociopsycological matters) I need to stay connected and create social links with anyone who is truly serious believing muslims. Peace be upon everone of you, and i thank Allah for leading the ways to this Forum.Thanks be to the Highness of the Heavens and Earths and Stars!
EshadüannaIlahaIllallaWeAshadüAnnaMuhammadanAbdu hüWaRasülühü!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
06-19-2012, 12:12 PM
:wasalamex

:welcome: to the forum

Hope you have a beneficial stay here InshaAllaah....

yasirslm
06-19-2012, 12:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammed91
i am living among so many infidels that are influencing my behaviour somehow
Same was situation with me as when I started my prayers, my MUSLIM friends/ Colleague started saying to me in shape of joke...you and prayers....,at that moment its seems to me like I am committing a sin but my faith was strong and finally those who used to pin point me are saying prayer with me.

God Bless you and give courage for increasing your faith.

Muhammed91
06-19-2012, 01:33 PM
I really miss somebody who could tell me "lets pray together" but, i dont have anyone but my mother to pray with so i pray with her. I wish i could have some muslim friends who i could read the Quran with, make some activities that includes Islam, pray together, read about islamic history, ect. My faith strengthens when i pray and read the quran. Ive been so close, especialle morning prayer, sometimes i cry becuase im so fearful and loving at the same time towards Allah! I just want to stay motivated, i dont want all these sins around me, i feel like i need to isolate myself at home because, everywhere that i go is Sin. And i feel when i pray, i can think clearer , see clearer and act as a better human being!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yasirslm
06-19-2012, 01:46 PM
May GOD Bless you with some good frieds..Aameen

dysphoricrocker
06-20-2012, 02:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammed91
Allah the Almighty is the only one who can bring me happiness!
Allahuakhbar! You have spoken the truth my dear brother!

Welcome to the forum. We are all one family here so do not hesitate to seek help. We are all very kind people Alhamdulillah :) Enjoy your stay brother.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!