/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Option to delete Visitor Messages [VM's]

~ Sabr ~
06-22-2012, 02:11 PM
:salamext:

Would we be able to have the option of deleting any visitor messages we don't want on our profile InshaAllaah?

Just an idea, because it's a bit like Facebook wall - it's on our profile, so we should choose whether it stays there or not?

Thoughts......?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
06-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Yeah. Mine are disabled : ) There's an option in your edit profile I think. Let me double check exactly where the option is.

Snowflake
06-22-2012, 02:16 PM
It's in 'Profile Privacy'.

~ Sabr ~
06-22-2012, 02:19 PM
No, I mean when it is enabled, we should be able to delete them if don't like what anyone posts on our profile.

Hope that makes it clear.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
06-22-2012, 02:35 PM
Oooh, sorry I wouldn't know sis.

Periwinkle18
06-22-2012, 03:29 PM
I guess there is an option for deleting a visitor messages

~ Sabr ~
06-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Where?!

Periwinkle18
06-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Click on the visitor message n then go to moderating tools n delete messages

~ Sabr ~
06-22-2012, 04:45 PM
It's not there sis.

Haya emaan
06-22-2012, 05:38 PM
^ i can see the option there to delete VM

Qurratul Ayn
06-22-2012, 05:58 PM
^^ Yep, Sister Haya emaan, it's there for me too.

Check again, Sister Haafizah, at the bottom of the profile page, where it says Moderation Tools, it should be at the top of the list.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!