/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Part 2: Facebook Banners Created 4 U Here

~ Sabr ~
06-22-2012, 03:29 PM
:salamext:

Here is the original thread:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134312747-facebook-banners-created-4-u-here.html

For some reason, the last posts that can be viewed on there are more than 1 month old.

I am creating this new thread for anyone who wishes to request a banner, and later on (when that thread is sorted) this thread can be merged with that one InshaAllaah.

If you would like me to create a banner for you, please could you post the following information:

Text: What text you would like in your banner
Background: What the background colour should be
(Optional) Theme: If you want any theme in the banner, e.g. garden, fire, etc.

Jazaak Allaah Khayr

All my work can be found here InshaAllaah:
http://photobucket.com/Iffy786

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
06-22-2012, 03:29 PM
:salamext:

I forgot to mention, I will be re-posting the banners made within the last month later on today InshaAllaah.

~ Sabr ~
06-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Something I made in my spare time:

~ Sabr ~
06-22-2012, 04:39 PM
A request done for sis muslimah:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
06-22-2012, 04:40 PM
A request done for brother Abd'Al Maajid:

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-22-2012, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
A request done for brother Abd'Al Maajid:

The image and text seriously dont go well together. You could have used silhouetted praying or some abstract art. :hmm:

~ Sabr ~
06-22-2012, 06:13 PM
Brother, you wanted a sandy background, that is the only one I could get that wasn't copyrighted.

Muhammad
06-26-2012, 06:04 PM
:sl:

Sister Haafizah will be spending some time away from the forum and so she has requested this thread to be closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!