/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We're All Guilty of This

Ali_008
06-22-2012, 05:23 PM
:sl:

The hadeeth at the end of this article is a major reminder for all of us internet folks. Keep up the spirit of Islam, and lets try to fight for the honor of our Prophet :saws1: and not our own selfish motives and ego.

A Muslim’s Guide to Facebook Arguments (and online ridiculousness in general)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
06-22-2012, 06:15 PM
:wasalamex

Insha'Allaah it shall be achieved, Brother Ali_008.

Lol, that article was good! Had a couple of laughs there... Oh dear. It is so true.

Great article

Jazak'Allaah Khair for posting it, Brother Ali_008

:salamext:

~ Sabr ~
06-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Jazaak Allaah Khayr brother, Excellent thread.

dysphoricrocker
06-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Hahahaha. It's so true, it's funny.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
06-22-2012, 07:20 PM
"Cancel all my meetings, someone on the internet is wrong" :giggling:

- cOsMiC

Scimitar
06-22-2012, 07:48 PM

i'm so pleased I do not have facebook :D

Scimi

Ayesha Rana
12-20-2012, 08:24 PM
My friend made me an account recently and that article is so true, seeing the way our fellow muslims behave is so disgusting, it's almost depressing. Sometimes I wonder whether to attempt a reconciliation for fear of being dragged into one of 'The Traps' lol. May Allah guide us

Ali_008
12-25-2012, 06:15 AM
:sl: everyone

For anyone who might have been noticing on Facebook, the hatred for Islam and Muslims has not deterred at all, instead we have new haters on a daily basis. The misconceptions and misinterpretations are pretty ridiculous, but are saddening nonetheless. It is so painful to see the success of deviant tyrants who have brainwashed the masses.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!