/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help to Syria

sister herb
06-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Human right workers in Syria needs urgently pencil cameras to film human right crimes and avoid others don´t notice what they are doing.

Can anyone help?

:hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
06-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Please admins I have to tell people here how to contact me as I can´t send anyones name and address here!

Send visitor message to me!

;D

Hamza Asadullah
06-24-2012, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Please admins I have to tell people here how to contact me as I can´t send anyones name and address here!

Send visitor message to me!

;D
:sl:

Sister may I ask how you would be of help?and also can you provide a link rather than people having to contact you directly? Jazakallahu khayr

sister herb
06-24-2012, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
:sl:

Sister may I ask how you would be of help?and also can you provide a link rather than people having to contact you directly? Jazakallahu khayr
I am sorry but I haven´t kind of link. Syria governmet doesn´t get any organization work freely in Syria. Only personal contacts.

My contact bring medicine and food to sieged cities like Homs and risk they life. Getting any email or name or address to them I can´t risk them.

Just visitor message to me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
06-24-2012, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
I am sorry but I haven´t kind of link. Syria governmet doesn´t get any organization work freely in Syria. Only personal contacts.

My contact bring medicine and food to sieged cities like Homs and risk they life. Getting any email or name or address to them I can´t risk them.

Just visitor message to me.
But sister what is the difference then between your contact and established Muslim charity's on the ground in Syria who are also providing food, help and medicine to the people in the seiged city's of Syria and are also risking their lives?

glo
06-24-2012, 11:48 AM
What is a pencil camera?

Abz2000
06-24-2012, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
What is a pencil camera?

but the only thing i can see them doing is giving nato and their corporate backed media propaganda to invade a country they are currently working to destabilize and send into chaos. (which they have been working on for over a decade).

let me assure you that they don't care about how many casualties they cause in Muslim lands, they just want to invade.
ur better off giving it to hotel staff at the bilderberg meeting, then there won't be any chaos.

Narrated An-Nawwas ibn Sam'an: Allah's Apostle (sAas) mentioned of the Dajjal one day in the morning........
....He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and will spread mischief (fasad) right and left. O servant of Allah! Adhere/hold fast/remain firm......
[Muslim]

Book 41, Number 6923:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Iraq's dirhams and qafiz would be witheld; Syria mudd and dinar would be witheld and Egypt's irdab and dinar would be witheld
and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started,
the bones and the flesh of Abu Huraira would bear testimony to it.
(Muslim)

Book 41, Number 6943:Ibn Fudail reported on the authority of his father that he heard Salim b. 'Abdullah b. 'Umar as saying:
O people of Iraq, how strange it is that you ask about the minor sins but commit major sins?
I heard from my father 'Abdullah b. 'Umar, narrating that he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying while pointing his hand towards the east:
Verily. the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the horns of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another;

and Moses killed a person from among the people of Pharaoh unintentionally and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said: "You killed a person but We relieved you from the grief and tried you with (many a) trial" (xx. 40). Ahmad b. Umar reported this hadith from Salim, but he did not make a mention of the words: "I heard".
(Muslim)

the word "dajal" means deception, and the reign of Dajjal will be one of deception, and the tools of Dajjal will be deception.

not everything is as it appears in the Dajjal media.

They know but the outer (things) in the life of this world: but of the End of things they are heedless.
Quran 30:7

Jedi_Mindset
06-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Well bro Abz2000, al-assad government has its roots in communism, nationalism and secularism. They oppressed the muslim brotherhood for years, the french gave the assad government power to rule after they left the country. Assad is playing double coin, he had secret ties with israel so syria- israel war wont ever happen again.

But yes when groups get paid and send arms by US-puppet governments including israel i doubt the legitimacy. I see it as both sides getting paid for doing injustice so the superhero USA needs to invade.

And i've another graphic video if your stomach cant handle dont watch this is from the opposition side, this is not sunnah to deal with prisoners:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0bc_1339637024

The syrian people have always supported the palestinians, they were the only ones who sent arms through dugged in tunnel towards palestine and lebanon. Unlike the egyptian army who shot chemical gas into these tunnels causing these people to sufficate.

The syrian rebels are calling for a no-fly zone and western intervention. I hope seriously they will think twice before asking this again. May Allah show them the truth. Ameen. The calling for the caliphate is nice but it wont come until they stop allying themselves with USA and the yahoud.

Abz2000
06-24-2012, 02:22 PM
bro Jedi, I am not saying that Assad is a Muslim leader, but the point i am trying to drive in is that this is all instigated by NATO, UN and the Dajjal media, none of this happened until the U.S began to instigate tensions in the region, and they have been working on it for quite a while now. so the last thing we should be doing is asking them to sort out the problem which they themselves are creating and rubbing their hands in glee at.
next they will create sectarian violence:
Verily. the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the horns of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another;
and i don't think we should be falling for it, NATO will not give us a solution, only more death and destruction.
the solution will come when when we unite under Khliafah, and all the peoples of those lands automatically accept it rather than the authority their current Kafir governments. then those kafir governments will be facing a united front instead of a few people in their respective "dominions".
while at the same time, the U.N controllers are offering their "new world order" as the solution.
right now, from the political situation in libya, tunisia, egypt and iraq, it seems we are inclining towards the "new kafir order" solution.
which is headed in the total opposite direction from where we're already at.

http://www.acus.org/new_atlanticist/will-nato-intervene-syria

follow the links and dates in this timeline:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/021806.htm"]http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/021806.htm

US will allocate $5m to finance Syria opposition
February 18, 2006

The United States will allocate $5 million to finance the Syrian opposition, the State Department said yesterday, two days after announcing a similar initiative for the Iranian opposition.

The State Department said in a statement that it will give the money
“to accelerate the work of reformers in Syria.”

The money would come from the department’s Middle East Partnership Initiative, it said.

The State Department announced on Wednesday that it would seek $75 million to step up efforts — through extra broadcasts and other activities — to influence democratic change in Iran.

Meanwhile, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said yesterday that the United States wants to strengthen its sanctions against Syria and is trying to convince other nations to follow suit.

“We intend to use the Syrian Accountability Act and use it to its fullest,” the top US diplomat told Congress, referring to a 2003 law that allows the US administration to impose sanctions against Syria. The law, which provides for a series of six diplomatic, economic and financial sanctions, was partially applied in May 2004 by President George W. Bush, but some sanctions have yet to be used.

“The Syrian Accountability Act is a very important tool,” Rice told the House of Representatives International Relations Committee.

“We’ve used a great deal of it,” she recalled.

BTW.
the uk government seems to have plotted against itself when it made a law defining itself as a terrorist:

Since 1993, regime change by the use of force has been deemed an act of terrorism in UK law.
Section 2(2) of the Reinsurance (Acts of Terrorism) Act 1993 states:

"In this section 'acts of terrorism' means acts of persons acting on behalf of, or in connection with,
any organisation which carries out activities directed towards the overthrowing or influencing,
by force or violence, of Her Majesty's government in the United Kingdom or any other government de jure or de facto."

Given that they readily admit to leading regime change in Iraq, libya, and others, they leave themselves open to prosecution under section 56 of the Terrorism Act 2000, for which the punishment, on conviction, is life imprisonment.
--------------------

and anyone who works for the british government or encourages them would also become one under the terrorism act of 2006

This section applies to a statement that is likely to be understood by some or all of the members of the public to whom it is published as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to them to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism or Convention offences.
(2)A person commits an offence if—
(a)he publishes a statement to which this section applies or causes another to publish such a statement; and
(b)at the time he publishes it or causes it to be published, he—
(i)intends members of the public to be directly or indirectly encouraged or otherwise induced by the statement to commit, prepare or instigate acts of terrorism or Convention offences; or
(ii)is reckless as to whether members of the public will be directly or indirectly encouraged or otherwise induced by the statement to commit, prepare or instigate such acts or offences.
(3)For the purposes of this section, the statements that are likely to be understood by members of the public as indirectly encouraging the commission or preparation of acts of terrorism or Convention offences include every statement which—
(a)glorifies the commission or preparation (whether in the past, in the future or generally) of such acts or offences; and
(b)is a statement from which those members of the public could reasonably be expected to infer that what is being glorified is being glorified as conduct that should be emulated by them in existing circumstances.
(4)For the purposes of this section the questions how a statement is likely to be understood and what members of the public could reasonably be expected to infer from it must be determined having regard both—
(a)to the contents of the statement as a whole; and
(b)to the circumstances and manner of its publication.
(5)It is irrelevant for the purposes of subsections (1) to (3)—
(a)whether anything mentioned in those subsections relates to the commission, preparation or instigation of one or more particular acts of terrorism or Convention offences, of acts of terrorism or Convention offences of a particular description or of acts of terrorism or Convention offences generally; and,
(b)whether any person is in fact encouraged or induced by the statement to commit, prepare or instigate any such act or offence.

They swore their strongest oaths by Allah that if a warner came to them,
they would follow his guidance better than any (other) of the Peoples:
but when a warner came to them, it has only increased their flight (from righteousness) -

On account of their arrogance in the land and their plotting of Evil.
But the plotting of Evil will hem in only the authors thereof.

Now are they but looking for the way the ancients were dealt with?
But no change wilt thou find in Allah's way (of dealing):
no turning off wilt thou find in Allah's way (of dealing).

Do they not travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those before them - though they were superior to them in strength?
Nor is Allah to be frustrated by anything whatever in the heavens or on earth:
for He is All-Knowing, All-Powerful.

Fatir - 35:42-44

Jedi_Mindset
06-24-2012, 02:34 PM
True^

In this point you are right. (smiles) you are truly smart Masha'Allah. I know when telling the truth, the majority will hate you for it.

sister herb
06-24-2012, 04:49 PM
You make me tired sometimes.

Very very tired and this is not even first islamic forum what makes me tired by Syria matters.

:heated:

Jedi_Mindset
06-24-2012, 04:55 PM
Lets go ontopic then, wether its created(by outside influence or inside) the syrian people are suffering from hands with blood on it.
Are you going to syria sis?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!