/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NATO to hold emergency meeting for downed plane

Jedi_Mindset
06-24-2012, 02:37 PM

NATO to hold emergency meeting on Turkish jet shot down by Syria

NATO will hold an emergency meeting upon a request from Ankara over the issue of a Turkish warplane that was shot down by Syria on June 22.

NATO spokeswoman Oana Lungescu said on Sunday that the “North Atlantic Council will meet on Tuesday at Turkey’s request.”

On June 22, Syria said its air defense forces shot down a Turkish F-4 Phantom in the Syrian airspace “according to the laws that govern such situations.” The aircraft crashed into the Mediterranean Sea.

Turkish President Abdullah Gul said on Saturday that the fighter jet may have violated the Syrian airspace.

“It is routine for jet fighters to sometimes fly in and out over [national] borders… when you consider their speed over the sea,” Gul said.

Meanwhile, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu told TRT television on Sunday, “According to our conclusions, our plane was shot down in international airspace, 13 nautical miles from Syria.”

“The plane did not show any sign of hostility toward Syria and was shot down about 15 minutes after having momentarily violated Syrian airspace,” Davutoglu said.

“Turkey will act with restraint but determination,” the minister stated, adding that Ankara will “bring this issue before public opinion and international law in the name of Turkey’s honor.”
However, Syrian Foreign Ministry spokesman Jihad Makdissi was quoted by the Syrian al-Watan daily as saying on Sunday that the incident was “an accident and not an assault as some like to say, because the plane was shot while it was in Syrian airspace and flew over Syrian territorial waters.”
In addition, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Sunday expressed “his deep concern” about the incident, said his spokesman Martin Nesirky.

Ban was concerned “particularly about the potential serious implications of this incident for the region,” Nesirky added.
The development comes two days after the UK newspaper Guardian said in a June 22 report that Turkey has allowed the establishment of a 22-member “command center in Istanbul which is coordinating supply lines” for the armed rebels inside Syria.
On June 3, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said the country is “facing a war from abroad,” and that attempts are being made to “weaken Syria, [and] breach its sovereignty.”

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/06/24/247745/nato-to-meet-on-downed-turkish-jet/

this may sound interesting, are we gonna see a intervention soon? Allah knows best. This was completely created by turkey to provoke syria, these F-4 planes arent to be used anymore or atleast not for observing or attack. It was 1 km from syrian shore, and near russian tartus base.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
06-24-2012, 03:26 PM
when history repeats......................do we notice???

Bush 'plotted to lure Saddam into war with fake UN plane'

George Bush considered provoking a war with Saddam Hussein's regime by flying a United States spyplane over Iraq bearing UN colours, enticing the Iraqis to take a shot at it, according to a leaked memo of a meeting between the US President and Tony Blair.
The two leaders were worried by the lack of hard evidence that Saddam Hussein had broken UN resolutions, though privately they were convinced that he had. According to the memorandum, Mr Bush said: "The US was thinking of flying U2 reconnaissance aircraft with fighter cover over Iraq, painted in UN colours. If Saddam fired on them, he would be in breach."
He added: "It was also possible that a defector could be brought out who would give a public presentation about Saddam's WMD, and there was also a small possibility that Saddam would be assassinated." The memo dam*ingly suggests the decision to invade Iraq had already been made when Mr Blair and the US President met in Washington on 31 January 2003 when the British Government was still working on obtaining a second UN resolution to legitimise the conflict.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bush-plotted-to-lure-saddam-into-war-with-fake-un-plane-465436.html

Jedi_Mindset
06-24-2012, 04:03 PM
Yep, i think this is really planned by turkey and NATO for excuse to launch war on syria. We will see in the upcoming days. Russia has its tartus base in syria, turkey has only to fire one shot at it and russia will be at turkey's borders.

Abz2000
06-24-2012, 04:06 PM
i just hope the u.s and russians don't turn it into another afghanistan only for one of them to take it over after the mujahideen have sacrificed their blood.
but I am certain that Allah's plan will prevail :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
06-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Insha'Allah. I hope so too, Turkey was always a NATO platform, and now the zionists want turkey to go in a war which they will lose. U must know that turkey has a very big army and a strong one. Israel cant counter with that, they would love to see turkey being destroyed.

Turkey is about to be betrayed(if they launch this war) without realizing.

Book 41, Number 6924:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed ani the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

Book 41, Number 6927:
Yusair b. Jabir reported: Once there blew a red storm in Kufah that there came a person who had nothing to say but (these words): Abdullah b. Mas'ud, the Last Hour has come. He ('Abdullah b. Mas'ud) was sitting reclining against something, and he said: The Last Hour would not come until the people divide in- heritance and rejoice over booty, and then said pointing towards Syria, with the gesture of his hand like this: The enemy shall muster strength against Muslims and the Muslims will muster strength against them (Syrians). I said: You mean Rome? And he said: Yes, and there would be a terrible fight and the Muslims would prepare a detachment (for fighting unto death) which would not return but victorious. They will fight until night will intervene them; both the sides will return without being victorious and both will be wiped out. The Muslims will again prepare a detachment for fighting unto death so that they may not return but victorious. When it would be the fourth day, a new detachment out of the remnant of the Muslims would be prepared and Allah will decree that the enemy should be routed. And they would fight such a fight the like of which would not be seen, so much so that even if a bird were to pass their flanks, it would fall down dead before reaching the end of them. (There would be such a largescale massacre) that when counting would be done, (only) one out of a hundred men related to one another would be found alive. So what can be the joy at the spoils of such war and what inheritance would be divided ! They would be in this very state that they would hear of a calamity more horrible than this. And a cry would reach them: The Dajjil has taken your place among your off- spring. They will, therefore, throw away what would be in their hands and go forward sending ten horsemen,as a scouting party. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: I know their names and the names of their forefathers and the colour of their horses. They will be best horsemen on the surface of the earth on that day or amongst the best horsemen on the surface of the earth on that day.

Book 41, Number 6930:
Nafi' b. Utba reported: We were with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) in an expedition that there came a people to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) from the direction of the west. They were dressed in woollen clothes and they stood near a hillock and they met him as Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was sitting. I said to myself: Better go to them and stand between him and them that they may not attack him. Then I thought that perhaps there had been going on secret negotiation amongst them. I however, went to them and btood between them and him and I remember four of the words (on that occasion) which I repeat (on the fingers of my hand) that he (Allah's Messenger) said: You will attack Arabia and Allah will enable you to conquer it, then you would attack Persia and He would make you to Conquer it. Then you would attack Rome and AllgLh will enable you to conquer it, then you would attack the Dajjal and Allah will enable you to conquer him. Nafi' said: Jabir, we thought that the Dajjal would appear after Rome (Syrian territory) would be conquered.

====================================

These romans could be very well NATO or russians.

Jedi_Mindset
06-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Not confirmed yet:

UK flexes NATO muscles over Turkish jet

British media reports say the country’s fighter planes are on stand-by to invade Syria if Britain’s NATO ally, Turkey, decides to launch a strike on Syria in retaliation for shooting down a Turkish jet fighter.

The Daily Star reported that British fighter jets are on stand-by to launch a strike on Syria while Turkish President Abdullah Gul has admitted the Turkish Phantom jet fighter might have violated Syria’s airspace.

On Friday 22 June, Syria announced that its air defence forces shot down a Turkish F-4 Phantom in the Syrian airspace. One day later, in an interview with Turkey’s state-run Anatolia news agency, Gul admitted that the Turkish jet fighter might have violated Syria’s airspace.

“It is routine for jet fighters to sometimes fly in and out over [national] borders…when you consider their speed over the sea”, the news agency quoted Gul.

This comes as the Convention of International Civil Aviation, which establishes rules of airspace, clearly states that any “affected state”, whose airspace has been violated by “a foreign aircraft”, “would have the legal right” to shoot down “the offending aircraft”.

Nevertheless, Britain did not hesitate to condemn Syria’s “action in shooting down a Turkish military plane,” getting prepared for a NATO-led strike.

Britain’s measures make good sense against the backdrop of British Prime Minister David Cameron’s joke with his fellow Tory MPs saying “Where shall I invade next? I’ve done Libya” as he stopped in front of a map of the world at his Downing Street flat.

Moreover, several reports have taken the lid off Britain’s role in assisting Syria’s armed rebels in their bloody battle against civilians. Earlier this year, DEBKAfile, an Israeli military intelligence, reported that British troops were in Syria leading armed groups. Earlier this month, The Daily Star also revealed that Britain’s Special Air Service (SAS) and MI6 agents were setting up camps in Syria to help armed rebels in case a civil war would break out in the country.

TruthLogic
06-25-2012, 05:25 PM
Like it or NOT !

The secular controlling regime of Turkey WILL attack Syria !

The people of Turkey will uprise and the " Azaan " inshalla will create the new islamic state of turkey !

I am no supporter of Assad , but the fact is Syria is one of the last Muslim nations standing in the way of total zionists domination !

جوري
06-25-2012, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TruthLogic
!

I am no supporter of Assad , but the fact is Syria is one of the last Muslim nations standing in the way of total zionists domination !
If Syria were standing as you so speak, don't you think they'd have fought for the golan heights? It is the smoke & mirror of despotic and desperate regimes and the patsies who want to believe it.

:w:

Jedi_Mindset
06-25-2012, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
If Syria were standing as you so speak, don't you think they'd have fought for the golan heights? It is the smoke & mirror of despotic and desperate regimes and the patsies who want to believe it.

:w:
I agree upon that, there is no good government in this world today. All controlled by masonic influence and talmudic jews.

Jedi_Mindset
06-25-2012, 08:12 PM
I certainly believe this was a false flag. now they've a good reason to attack syria because NATO- partner turkey has been under attack. this how they launch wars, and this their planning. they use this whole world as one chessboard. sick people..the plane was flying between lattakia and tartus. No wonder it got shot down and now NATO is gonna go berserk on syria

Muhaba
06-25-2012, 08:57 PM
turkey should invade and take over syria and stop the killing of Muslims. they have a huge army; they can do it. there are too many innocent civilians being massacred in syria everyday, it is just awful.

Abz2000
06-25-2012, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
turkey should invade and take over syria and stop the killing of Muslims. they have a huge army; they can do it. there are too many innocent civilians being massacred in syria everyday, it is just awful.
they are NATO, the enemies of Allah, and it is the ones whom you are wishing to fix it - who are actually fomenting it.

people said the same thing about iraq due to all the lying propaganda, and although you may have forgotten, i remember the humiliation we went through and the anger we felt for the next 5 years as over 1.5 million of our brothers and sisters were killed.

here's what to expect if you think nato will save you:

جوري
06-25-2012, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
people said the same thing about iraq due to all the lying propaganda,
What would you propose? Who should have immolated for Saddam because it looks to me like he didn't choose his friends well.

Muhaba
06-25-2012, 09:35 PM
they are NATO, the enemies of Allah, and it is the ones whom you are wishing to fix it - who are actually fomenting it.

people said the same thing about iraq due to all the lying propaganda, and although you may have forgotten, i remember the humiliation we went through and the anger we felt for the next 5 years as over 1.5 million of our brothers and sisters were killed.

here's what to expect if you think nato will save you:

i didn't ask for nato to save the muslims of syria. Turkey has Muslims and they have the biggest army in europe, and turkey has repeatedly said that it will help the syrian ppl. I don't want nato or US to invade syria but i wish that turkey and the other muslim countries had long ago done something for the syrian ppl. too many ppl have been killed there and more are dying brutally every day.

May Allah help them, whichever way He does. remember there is a hadith that states that Allah will take the service of fasiqeen for His cause. (Don't remember the exact words of the hadith or its correct translation as i heard it in another language) but what it means that there will be fasiqeen who will do things that will advance the cause of Allah.)

in any case, may Allah forgive me if my hope for Turkey invading Syria was wrong or unislamic. I am just too sad about what is happening there but don't want the situation to get worse or like Iraq (although it is like Iraq even now, really it's not much different.)

Abz2000
06-25-2012, 09:47 PM
didn't ask for nato to save the muslims of syria. Turkey has Muslims and they have the biggest army in europe, and turkey has repeatedly said that it will help the syrian ppl.
turkey IS a nato country, and the Muslims will soon conquer it InshaAllah.

i have numbered the comparison points in colour for easy reference.
Imam Muslim (d.261/839) has narrated from Nawas bin. Sam’an, who has reported a long Hadith from the Prophet

regarding the time of Dajjal’s arrival and his affairs, then the Prophet

said,.................Jesus and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur), and they would be so much hard pressed that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinars and Allah’s Apostle,
Jesus, and his companions would supplicate to Allah (1), Who would send to them (Gog and Magog) insects (which would attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah’s Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which would not be filled with their (Gog and Magog’s) putrefaction and stench (2). Allah’s Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then again beseech Allah, Who would send birds whose necks would be like those of bactrin camels and they would carry them and throw them where God would will. Then Allah would send rain (3)which no house of clay or (the tent of) camels’ hairs would keep out and it would wash away the earth until it could appear to be a mirror. Then the earth would be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing(4), and as a result thereof, there would grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of people would be able to eat that, and seek shelter under its skin and milky cow would give so much milk that the whole party would be able to drink it. And the milky camel would give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe would be able to drink out of that and the milky sheep would give so much milk that the whole family would be able to drink out of that and at that time.......

even the previous scriptures speak of it:

Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.
17Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God? (1)
18Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.
But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up (2), and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.
21Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.
22Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.
Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. (3)
24And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil.
25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied (4), and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Joel 2.

The Northern Army Group (NORTHAG) was a NATO military formation comprising four Western European Army Corps...
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization is NATO, also called the (North) Atlantic Alliance,

who is working with and even controlling nato? us or the zionists?
let us not be associated with this vile Dajjal army.

And this is in the Books of the earliest (Revelation),-The Books of Abraham and Moses.

Quran 87:18-19

Jedi_Mindset
06-26-2012, 12:45 PM
i didn't ask for nato to save the muslims of syria. Turkey has Muslims and they have the biggest army in europe, and turkey has repeatedly said that it will help the syrian ppl. I don't want nato or US to invade syria but i wish that turkey and the other muslim countries had long ago done something for the syrian ppl. too many ppl have been killed there and more are dying brutally every day.

May Allah help them, whichever way He does. remember there is a hadith that states that Allah will take the service of fasiqeen for His cause. (Don't remember the exact words of the hadith or its correct translation as i heard it in another language) but what it means that there will be fasiqeen who will do things that will advance the cause of Allah.)

in any case, may Allah forgive me if my hope for Turkey invading Syria was wrong or unislamic. I am just too sad about what is happening there but don't want the situation to get worse or like Iraq (although it is like Iraq even now, really it's not much different.)
Dont expect help from lying decievers like Erdogan and his NATO buddies. They're the military arm of the New world order and the UN. we need to seek help from Allah not the west, erdogan or any other selfish politician. If we seek help from Allah, the help will certainly come. Meanwhile arms are flowing through syria to both sides to sink it deep even more(The shahiba and opposition. The satanic NATO cant just wait to invade.

Where was turkey when the flotilla got attacked? where was it when USA invaded iraq? Exactly, no where and that is where they will be until they disband from NATO and kick out the crypto jews controlling them. In turkish army they arent allowed to pray or have a beard. A turkish brother told me that, its very secular. and now you are happy dancing when turkey is gonna get so-called rid of Assad? believe me syria wont be any better when US invades. It will be iraq 2.

I support the syrians rebelling against al-assad, but i dont let myself being brainwashed by BCC or other media corporation. I've learned from the past. Saudi arabia has also playing a double role in this, they've set up their own wahhabi armies to go into syria lets keep them separated with the true mujahideen who fight for good cause.

Its already known that there are divsions between the group, the puppet SNC has admitted this, this is because many of these groups have their own agenda, some are good and some are bad. I hope everyone can agree on this particular matter, because they like to bring divisions in our ummah.

USA doesnt care if a dictator/ruler is good or bad, they want a New world order this means even destroying historical ties. Just like Gadaffi and other governments.

And now turkey has brought up that stupid airplane excuse, this was really to provoke syria nothing less, the airplane flew 1 km off shore between lattakia and tartus. this is infact deep syrian territory. I dislike assad but have some common sense, it is in the international law that is permissible to shoot down foreign aircrafts when it comes into your area. Turkey knew this, and this why they used phased out airplane to do it.

Anyhow more then 15,000 syrians have died in this civil war. (Its a civil war because there have been attacks form both sides) Divide and conquer. Britain's tactic.

Jedi_Mindset
06-26-2012, 02:48 PM
was expected -

Turkey dubs Syria 'a clear threat', vows to retaliate
Turkey branded its former ally Syria "a clear and imminent threat," on Tuesday as its Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan vented his fury over the downing of a Turkish fighter jet. In his most outspoken criticism of the Damascus regime, Erdogan vowed to retaliate against the "heinous act" and promised a change of military attitude to any Syrian officer approaching the common border. "The rules of engagement of the Turkish Armed Forces have changed given this new development," Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan told parliament following the shooting down of F-4 Phantom jet Friday. The two pilots are still missing. Any risk posed by Syria on the Turkish border will be "considered a threat and treated as a military target," he said in a jam-packed room of lawmakers who frequently interrupted the address with applause. Erdogan said his government would retaliate "with determination" and take what he called the "necessary steps by determining the time, place and method by itself". The prime minister said Turkey's military jet violated the Syrian airspace for a short time and "by mistake" and repeated that it was unarmed, flying solo when it was shot down by Syria "without a single warning." "We did not receive a single warning, note from Syria (regarding airspace violation)...They acted without warning. This is a hostile act," Erdogan said. Erdogan said that Turkish airspace had been violated 114 times by military aircraft from different countries, including Syria, since January 1, 2012. "Syrian helicopters violated our airspace five times. These were short-term violations," to which Turkey issued the necessary warnings, Erdogan noted. "This latest development shows that the Assad regime has become a clear and imminent threat to the security of Turkey, as well as for its own people," he added. Erdogan broke with former friend and ally Assad, whom he called "a bloody dictator," after unrest that erupted mid-March last year met a bloody response from Damascus, sending more than 33,000 refugees into Turkey. "Turkey will support Syrian people in every way until they get rid of the bloody dictator and his gang," he said on Tuesday.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-ne...s-to-retaliate

False sayings my friend, you wont help the syrian people but rather to estabilish another puppet government.

Jedi_Mindset
06-29-2012, 10:00 AM
As if the syrians hadnt seen enuogh bloodshed, check this out, this is a more bigger problem then Assad a well US-backed intervention. Told you guys their plans was to overthrow Assad regime since 2002. May Allah protect the Syrians. Ameen

Saudis forces mass on Jordanian, Iraqi borders. Turkey, Syria reinforce strength

Friday, June 29, on a knife edge between a Western-Arab-Turkish military offensive in the next 48 hours and a big power accord to ward it off.DEBKAfile’s military sources report heavy Saudi troop movements toward the Jordanian and Iraqi borders Thursday overnight and up until Friday morning, June 29, after King Abdullah put the Saudi military on high alert for joining an anti-Assad offensive in Syria. The Saudi units are poised with tanks, missiles, special forces and anti-air batteries to enter Jordan in two heads:
One will safeguard Jordan's King Abdullah against potential Syrian or Iranian reprisals from Syria or Iraq.The second will cut north through Jordan to enter southeastern Syriam, where a security zone will be established around the towns of Deraa, Deir al-Zour and Abu Kemal – all centers of the anti-Assad rebellion. The region is also the home terrain of the Shammar tribe, brethren of the Shammars of the Saudi Nejd province.
The Saudi units deployed on the Iraqi border are there to defend the kingdom against potential incursions by Iraqi Shiite militias crossing into the kingdom for reprisals. The Iraqi militias are well trained and armed and serve under officers of the Iranian Al-Qods Brigades, the Revolutionary Guards’ external arm.
Western Gulf sources report that Jordan too is on war alert.
Following the downing of a Turkish plane by Syria a week ago, Turkey continues to build up its Syrian border units with anti-aircraft guns, tanks and missiles towed by long convoys of trucks. A Free Syria Army officer, Gen. Mustafa al-Sheikh, reported Friday that 170 Syrian army tanks of the 17th Mechanized Division were massed near the village of Musalmieh northeast of Aleppo, 30 km from the Turkish border. He said they stood ready to attack any Turkish forces crossing into Syria.
As these war preparations advanced, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton arrived in St. Petersburg Friday for crucial talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. They meet the day before the new UN-sponsored Action Group convenes in Geneva to discuss UN-Arab League envoy Kofi Annan’s latest transition proposal for Syria. He hopes for a political settlement that will ward off military intervention.
Invited to the meeting are the five veto-wielding UN Security Council members plus Turkey and Arab League envoys from Qatar, Kuwait and Iraq.Annan proposes forming a transitional national unity government in Damascus that includes the opposition and excludes unacceptable regime members.
It was widely reported Thursday that Russia had agreed to this formula, even though it entailed evicting Bashar Assad from power. However, Lavrov stepped in to correct the record, stressing in reference to the Annan proposal that Moscow would not lend its support to “any outside interference or imposition of recipes in Syria.”
This position is doubly aimed at the intensive military movements afoot around Syria.
Clinton and Lavrov are therefore expected to go at the Syrian issue hammer and tongs. The outcome of their meeting will not only determine the course of the Action Group’s discussions but, more importantly, whether the Western-Arab-Turkish alliance goes forward with its military operation against Syria.US-Russian concurrence on a plan for Assad’s removal could avert the operation. The failure of their talks would spell a worsening of the Syrian crisis and precipitate Western-Arab military intervention, which according to military sources in the Gulf is scheduled for launch Saturday, June 30.

http://debka.com/article/22145/Saudi...force-strength

Abz2000
06-29-2012, 10:48 AM
this is ridiculous, they can't find any lawful excuses that won't leave them exposed so they try to use the legal shoot-down of a plane to try and justify murdering more of the syrian people?
May Allah make their plots land on their own heads, they don't care about dead syrians!
they're the ones instigating all the bloodshed.

watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60WOv...yer_detailpage

Jedi_Mindset
06-29-2012, 11:53 AM
this is ridiculous, they can't find any lawful excuses that won't leave them exposed so they try to use the legal shoot-down of a plane to try and justify murdering more of the syrian people?
May Allah make their plots land on their own heads, they don't care about dead syrians!
they're the ones instigating all the bloodshed.

watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60WOv...yer_detailpage
Very true, the beast is jumping and drooling because he wants to invade syria and that beast is the world superpower the US or the global elite. They want to cause further divisions in our ummah.

here some tweets:

@High&Mighty ‏@MohammedKayani
KSA troops on the move. http://i.bbstars.com/2pnarz.jpg #syria #us#uk #nato

Saudi Forces on full mobilization after Turkish Pres tel call to King Abdulla of imminent strike on Syria. All leave canceled.

Apparently US forces in Gulf on forward positions and high alert. Targets in Syria pin pointed for strike. Israel on mobilization too.

Two US nuclear subs patrolling Med Sea off the coast of Israel. High alert, in case Turkey decides to act.

There are also reports of syrian tanks moving towards the turkey-syria border.

“The Arab League issued the cover for (NATO-led) Libya bombings,” he said. “Syria was the only country that opposed the move and therefore we had to pay the price for this policy; consequently, immediately following our decision (to oppose the Libya bombings), they (the West) acted through the Arab League to put the attack on Syria on their agenda. This has been the Arab League reality in the past, as it is at present.”

those 15.000 deaths will be nothing compared whats coming soon.

Jedi_Mindset
07-02-2012, 05:40 AM
Turkey rushes F-16 warplanes to Syrian border

Turkey says it has rushed F-16 fighter jets to its border with Syria, having ordered the deployment of troops and military equipment along the frontier.

Turkey’s military released a statement on Sunday, saying six jets were sent to the area on Saturday, The Associated Press reported.

The move came after Syria said a Turkish fighter jet had been downed in Syrian territorial waters west of the village of Om al-Tuyour in the Latakia province, which is located in western Syria, last month.

At a press conference in Damascus on June 24, Syrian Foreign Ministry spokesman Jihad Makdissi said that the warplane had “violated Syrian airspace, and in turn Syrian air defenses fired back and the plane crashed inside Syrian territorial waters.”

Last Tuesday, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan warned that his country would retaliate against Damascus over the incident, saying that he had given orders to the Armed Forces to react to any threat approaching Turkish territory from Syria.

Syria has been the scene of violence by armed groups since March 2011. The violence has claimed the lives of hundreds of people, including many security forces.

Damascus blames ‘outlaws, saboteurs, and armed terrorist groups’ for the unrest, asserting that it is being orchestrated from abroad.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07...rplanes-syria/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!