/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Brotherhood has Won!

ILuvAllah
06-24-2012, 03:31 PM
Finally, Muslim Brother has in Egypt Alhamdulillah. I couldnt be any happier :) doesnt it smell like the return of khilafah, starting from Egypt? What are your thoughts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imaduddin
06-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Allahu Akbar, Alhamdulilah, I am very happy. I heard this morning that there will be disputes if the Brotherhood won, I will wait and see what happens.

Abz2000
06-24-2012, 04:28 PM
The Muslim Brotherhood won anyway, it was just the army shoring up promises and compromises while the zionists played a game of blackmail using Gaza over the past week.

Imaduddin
06-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Live Streaming Video from Tahrir Square:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
06-24-2012, 04:40 PM
Allahu akbar! :statisfie

Jedi_Mindset
06-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Muslim brotherhood may have won but the struggles arent over. they might just get a ''suprise'''attack by a neighbour who is battling ''terrorism''.

Scimitar
06-24-2012, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv♥Allah
Finally, Muslim Brother has in Egypt Alhamdulillah. I couldnt be any happier :) doesnt it smell like the return of khilafah, starting from Egypt? What are your thoughts?
I'm happy they won. but no, I don't smell Khalifa at all, not from Egypt.... camels on the other hand? :D

Scimi

Jedi_Mindset
06-24-2012, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I'm happy they won. but no, I don't smell Khalifa at all, not from Egypt.... camels on the other hand? :D

Scimi
Atleast the egyptian people will have more freedom soon Insha'Allah.

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-24-2012, 05:26 PM
I am not sure what to say...:exhausted

Scimitar
06-24-2012, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
Atleast the egyptian people will have more freedom soon Insha'Allah.
Freedom... the illusion that they are free, yes... for a time. The USA and Europe have their eyes on Egypt. Let's not forget who arranged for the disrepute of Hsni Mubarak and the rebellions / protests that ensued afterwards.

Seems to me that the global elite want a Shariah government to point fingers at when things go wrong - so they can go and justify the killling of yet, more Muslims.

I hope I am wrong.

Scimi

Jedi_Mindset
06-24-2012, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Freedom... the illusion that they are free, yes... for a time. The USA and Europe have their eyes on Egypt. Let's not forget who arranged for the disrepute of Hsni Mubarak and the rebellions / protests that ensued afterwards.

Seems to me that the global elite want a Shariah government to point fingers at when things go wrong - so they can go and justify the killling of yet, more Muslims.

I hope I am wrong.

Scimi
This is true.

Abz2000
06-24-2012, 06:24 PM
i don't think they want a real shariah government,
they want a compromised government which can't move left or right without being discredited.
if it's full shariah, they won't be able to discredit it in the same way,
but now that they have compromised ones, they can always call it "islamist" in the lands of kufr,
and "hypocritical" in the lands of Islam.

Muhaba
06-24-2012, 07:17 PM
I don't know about the brotherhood. I hope they are good muslms & shariah Islamic law is established in Egypt.

Asiyah3
06-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Allaahu akbar! What brilliant news close to the start of Ramadaan. Al-hamdulillaaah, we hope this will be the start and continuation of the rise of Muslims once again, and justice and fairness to Muslims, Christians and all Egyptians. May Allah guide him to lead Egypt back to the path of righteousness. We are an ummah that gets sick, but we never die, because we are the last ummah, the ummah of Muhammad (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallim)

The only leader to be a haafiz of the Qur'aan.

Can't say how happy I am that Shafik lost.

And We desired to show favour unto those who were oppressed in the earth, and to make them examples and to make them the inheritors,

And to establish them in the earth, and to show Pharaoh and Haman and their hosts that which they feared from them. (28:5-6)

Asiyah3
06-24-2012, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
I don't know about the brotherhood. I hope they are good muslms & shariah Islamic law is established in Egypt.
He's the only leader that has memorized the Qur'aan. ^_^ Besides, my favorite shaikh has congratulated him on facebook. For me seeing an aalim (and the ulamaa are those who know the religion the most) supporting him, sure makes me feel assured. :)

Asiyah3
06-24-2012, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
i don't think they want a real shariah government,
they want a compromised government which can't move left or right without being discredited.
if it's full shariah, they won't be able to discredit it in the same way,
but now that they have compromised ones, they can always call it "islamist" in the lands of kufr,
and "hypocritical" in the lands of Islam.
Let us put our trust in Allah, and He is the best of planners and capable of everything, and is more merciful towards us than our mothers. =)

Asiyah3
06-24-2012, 08:55 PM
Love their celebration!

Haya emaan
06-24-2012, 09:06 PM
AllahuAkber!
akhwan won.. alhamdullilah
ofcourse their struggle hasn't ended.. but a new journey to start..
may Allah protect them from the enemies of islam..

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
06-24-2012, 09:11 PM
Allahu Akhbar! :)

Abz2000
06-24-2012, 09:35 PM
i rejoice in the fact that the people threw away the shackles of corruption and pushed this far,
but we would do good to remind ourselves that there are still a lot of struggles ahead.

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsCont...president.aspx

جوري
06-24-2012, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asiyah3
Let us put our trust in Allah, and He is the best of planners and capable of everything, and is more merciful towards us than our mothers. =)
Indeed I enjoyed how the reporter introduced him as 'often time a prisoner today a president' in Arabic.. it was very chilling.. since Allah swt can surely change the condition of all those falsely imprisoned. Now his captor and often abuser is behind bars. So Sob7an Allah..
today the verse that kept coming to my head since I work up to hear it live is :

FaqutiAAa dabiru alqawmi allatheena thalamoo waalhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena
6:45 Of the wrong-doers the last remnant was cut off. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher of the worlds.

I liked his speech too..
might not be khilafah but may it pave the way in shaa Allah and boost the morale of the neighboring nations that we strive, struggle and become one ummah..

ameen

ILuvAllah
06-24-2012, 11:49 PM
I think people should see it from an unbiased mind. I'm pretty optimistic that the Zionist days are coming to an end. Revolution is not only taking place in the Middle East, its happening all around the world Europe, America and Asia but the media is not portraying it like they are just showing the revolution in Middle east only. I am pleased to see many many people are waking up to the truth. They have had it, even the Americans had enough! don't be fooled by the ignorant ones. Its just a matter of time they will take action against the tyranny. You will see a revolution in USA pretty soon!

CuriousonTruth
02-11-2019, 05:14 AM
The collapse of Muslim brotherhood and the FIS in Egypt and Algeria is one of the biggest tragedies for Muslims in recent times.

Both caused by Saudis, UAE who supported atheist rulers. Honestly Everytime I see a Saudi or emirati, my blood boils. I would say more but that is enough.

MazharShafiq
02-11-2019, 08:34 AM
Revolution is not only taking place in the Middle East, its happening all around the world Europe, America and Asia but the media is not portraying it like they are just showing the revolution in Middle east only. I am pleased to see many many people are waking up to the truth

azc
02-11-2019, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
The collapse of Muslim brotherhood and the FIS in Egypt and Algeria is one of the biggest tragedies for Muslims in recent times.

Both caused by Saudis, UAE who supported atheist rulers. Honestly Everytime I see a Saudi or emirati, my blood boils. I would say more but that is enough.
you can not expect good from puppet rulers. They do as they are commanded.

Scimitar
02-11-2019, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
Revolution is not only taking place in the Middle East, its happening all around the world Europe, America and Asia but the media is not portraying it like they are just showing the revolution in Middle east only. I am pleased to see many many people are waking up to the truth
Really? Please do elaborate and cite your sources, thanking you in advance!

CuriousonTruth
02-14-2019, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
you can not expect good from puppet rulers. They do as they are commanded.
Well a lot of muslims especially salafist sect supports them because according to them salafism established tawhid and before that everyone were in shirk.

I find it interesting that no other group has harmed Islam more than the "People of tawhid" (salafis) and no other group has fought for islam more than "mushriks" (sufis).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!