/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam alikom

MohamedMaghrebi
06-24-2012, 10:44 PM
salam alikom wa rahmato allah wa barakato

that forum helped me to learn a lots of things , thanks to all brothers and sisters ,

and finally I've decide to be a member ,

ps : please excuse my english , i'am a French speaker ...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PouringRain
06-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Welcome to the forum.

MohamedMaghrebi
06-24-2012, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
Welcome to the forum.
thank you :statisfie

Qurratul Ayn
06-24-2012, 11:15 PM
:wasalamex

Bienvenue, le frere MohamedMaghrebi!

Insha'Allaah, you shall have a beneficial stay on this forum and learn alot from it too!

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MohamedMaghrebi
06-24-2012, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn
:wasalamex

Bienvenue, le frere MohamedMaghrebi!

Insha'Allaah, you shall have a beneficial stay on this forum and learn alot from it too!

:salamext:
hopefully :statisfie

thank you

dysphoricrocker
06-25-2012, 02:26 AM
Wa'alaikumsalam.

Welcome here dear brother! Great to hear you've learnt alot from this forum, we all learn from each other here alhamdulillah. And no worries, your English seems fine (:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!