/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam u Alaikum.

ShakeelShahzad
06-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Assalam u Alaikum all brothers and sisters.
In the name of Allah, the most Merciful and the Beneficient. Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) is the last messenger of Allah.

I just joined the forums, in a need to know about the reference of a very well saying Quranic Ayat, that is,
"Aur tum kisi k jhutay khudaon ko bhe bura mat kaho."

I need to know it's reference. I hope someone here can help me in this regard.

May Almight mercy upon all of us. Ameen.

Regards...
Shakeel

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PouringRain
06-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to stick around even after you find the answer you are looking for.

Muslim Woman
06-25-2012, 01:41 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum .

bro , can u post the chapter name and verse no ? Also give the English translation of the line u posted .

ardianto
06-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Wa'alaikum salam.

I think that's Urdu. Can someone translate that into English?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ShakeelShahzad
06-25-2012, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to stick around even after you find the answer you are looking for.
Brother insha'Allah i will be around here and participate to help others and get help.
May Almighty mercy upon all of us. Ameen
Regards...
Shakeel

ShakeelShahzad
06-25-2012, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ShakeelShahzad
Brother insha'Allah i will be around here and participate to help others and get help.
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

Welcome to the forum .

bro , can u post the chapter name and verse no ? Also give the English translation of the line u posted .
Sister, if i knew the chapter name and verse number, i would surely do post here. But that's why i am here to seek help.

May Almighty mercy upon all of us. Ameen
Regards...
Shakeel

Insaanah
06-25-2012, 02:08 PM
:sl:

Sahih International
And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.

Muhsin Khan
And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do.

Pickthall
Revile not those unto whom they pray beside Allah lest they wrongfully revile Allah through ignorance. Thus unto every nation have We made their deed seem fair. Then unto their Lord is their return, and He will tell them what they used to do.

Yusuf Ali
Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, and We shall then tell them the truth of all that they did.

(Surah al-An'aam Surah 6, ayah 108)

ardianto
06-25-2012, 02:13 PM
What is "Aur tum kisi k jhutay khudaon ko bhe bura mat kaho." means?

ShakeelShahzad
06-25-2012, 02:15 PM
Thanks a lot sister. Your help is really appreciated.

May Almight mercy upon all of us. Ameen

Regards...
Shakeel

ShakeelShahzad
06-25-2012, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
This is in urdu and sorry for posting in urdu. I didn't know if it's the international forum.

Calm_Sea
06-25-2012, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
hi this means and you don't say that any ones false gods are bad

I think

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!