/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 10 Facts about the Qur'an

patientgrace
06-26-2012, 12:23 AM
I saw this and I thought it was interesting.

1. Preserved in Arabic word-for-word, without any alterations for over 1400 years, as revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
  2. Memorized cover-to-cover in Arabic by MILLIONS, whether they know Arabic or not.
  3. Most read, studied and recited ancient text.
  4. Directly revealed from God, via Angel Gabriel, to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
  5. Only ancient religious text where the language of its revelation (Arabic), including the dialect, is still used today.
  6. Only religious text, other than the Bible, that makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus as the messiah.
  7. Only text that has a melodious message.
  8. Only religious text in which God speaks in first person.
  9. The original ancient manuscript still remains today.
  10. The only religious text that allows you to test its authenticity, if you doubt that it is from God, by challenging anyone to produce anything equal to it. Until today, no Muslim or non-Muslim Arab has been able to meet this challenge. (Get a copy of the Qur’an and see for yourself.) Link this to orderaquran or sendaquran.

I tried to post the link to the direct site, but it states that my privileges are limited.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
06-26-2012, 12:39 AM
Thank you for sharing pg and I believe it's all true, as for number 10 I think there's a little more to the "challenge" than one might understand. Also you can check out this video that I am currently watching myself!

TruthLogic
06-26-2012, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by patientgrace
I saw this and I thought it was interesting.

1. Preserved in Arabic word-for-word, without any alterations for over 1400 years, as revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
  2. Memorized cover-to-cover in Arabic by MILLIONS, whether they know Arabic or not.
  3. Most read, studied and recited ancient text.
  4. Directly revealed from God, via Angel Gabriel, to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
  5. Only ancient religious text where the language of its revelation (Arabic), including the dialect, is still used today.
  6. Only religious text, other than the Bible, that makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus as the messiah.
  7. Only text that has a melodious message.
  8. Only religious text in which God speaks in first person.
  9. The original ancient manuscript still remains today.
  10. The only religious text that allows you to test its authenticity, if you doubt that it is from God, by challenging anyone to produce anything equal to it. Until today, no Muslim or non-Muslim Arab has been able to meet this challenge. (Get a copy of the Qur’an and see for yourself.) Link this to orderaquran or sendaquran.

I tried to post the link to the direct site, but it states that my privileges are limited.
thank you reminding me of the miracles of the Quran

dysphoricrocker
06-26-2012, 03:30 AM
A miracle indeed. Allahhuakhbar.

format_quote Originally Posted by patientgrace
You need to reach 50 posts before you will be able to post links (:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!