/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone With Good Video Making Skills?

Imaduddin
06-26-2012, 02:00 PM
Assalamu Alaykum everyone.

I've had a good idea come to mind, from Allah of course, and I need the help of someone who has good video making skills.

If you do, and are interested in my idea and would like to join me then please let me know, I would like to see a video that you have made before though.

But it is all for the sake and pleasure of Allah, it is an investment for the Akhira and if you are willing to spend some of your time in the cause of Allah ta'ala let me know and I will tell you what I require from you Insha Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
06-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Scimitar
jedi_mindset

Imaduddin
06-26-2012, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Jazak Allah khair brother, If they decide to join me that would be great Insha Allah.

Imaduddin
06-27-2012, 12:32 AM
Assalamu Alaykum.

OK I made part one of the first series of videos of Imam An Nawawi's 40 hadith and their commentaries. It is quite simple, as you might have guessed. To view it, please follow the link below, it will lead to a website that I was working on once, however, I changed my plans and don't use the site any longer:

http://www.dritaekuranit.com/youtubevideo.htm

Have the volume on as well.

For anyone interested, this is my "big" idea:

In Youtube, if your videos receive many views and become popular you are allowed to monetize your videos and receive payment for the viewings.
What I want to do is, open one such channel and provide Islamic videos to the people, and all the money which we would make it is to be given in charity (sadaqah) to poor Muslims around the world.

I live in a very multicultural country, there are many Muslims who have migrated here from some of the poorest places around the world so it won't be difficult to find people who are in need of sadaqah in the home country of many of these people.

I just need my videos to be better looking, rather than the simple amateur look that they have.

p.s those of you who view the video, let me know what you think.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
dysphoricrocker
06-27-2012, 02:33 AM
Salaam brother Imaduddin

I have watched the video and masyaAllah it is a good effort. May Allah reward you abundantly and make it easy for you to achieve your goals insyaAllah.

I know nothing about video editing or things of that sort neither am i rich that i can donate much for your cause, but when you have more videos up on youtube, tell us and i can help you publicize your channel to get more views(that i am pretty good at :D) insyaAllah.

Keep us updated through this thread brother (:

Imaduddin
06-27-2012, 06:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dysphoricrocker
Salaam brother Imaduddin

I have watched the video and masyaAllah it is a good effort. May Allah reward you abundantly and make it easy for you to achieve your goals insyaAllah.

I know nothing about video editing or things of that sort neither am i rich that i can donate much for your cause, but when you have more videos up on youtube, tell us and i can help you publicize your channel to get more views(that i am pretty good at :D) insyaAllah.

Keep us updated through this thread brother (:
alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Thank you very much for the support brother. I will continue with the videos on my own if I have to Insha Allah.

May I ask how you can help publicize my channel? I read the terms and conditions of youtube for the monetizing and it said that I can't encourage people to view my videos whether directly or indirectly, however, it is not against the rules to promote my channel by other means which do not violate that rule.

And the purpose of my channel and videos is to get the Ummah together in this, I could not accept money for donation since I am not an organisation, however, the money which I hope to raise through the people who watch my videos is what I am after, I am not required to be part of an organization and I can just send the money directly to the people. In fact I will be sending my zakat to Indonesia, the home country of my Shaykh, and hopefully I will also send the money raised to Indonesia for the time being. Once I start making more, I will be able to send to other countries too Insha Allah. So if you want to donate, just watch the videos brother.

dysphoricrocker
06-27-2012, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imaduddin
May I ask how you can help publicize my channel? I read the terms and conditions of youtube for the monetizing and it said that I can't encourage people to view my videos whether directly or indirectly, however, it is not against the rules to promote my channel by other means which do not violate that rule.
Well, not much really brother, but i will let my friends and family here know. And i am also part of some local Muslim social groups so i can publicize to them as well. I am sure the word will spread insyaAllah.

Imaduddin
06-27-2012, 07:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dysphoricrocker
Well, not much really brother, but i will let my friends and family here know. And i am also part of some local Muslim social groups so i can publicize to them as well. I am sure the word will spread insyaAllah.
Oh yes that will be great, I didn't think of that myself, it's a brilliant idea.I will do the same here, I will tell people about it. Thank you brother, once I upload some videos I will post a link to my channel in this thread.

biz
06-27-2012, 07:28 AM
Heres few of my work:

dysphoricrocker
06-27-2012, 07:32 AM
h yes that will be great, I didn't think of that myself, it's a brilliant idea.I will do the same here, I will tell people about it. Thank you brother, once I upload some videos I will post a link to my channel in this thread.
Will be looking forward to it! (:

Imaduddin
06-27-2012, 08:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by biz
Heres few of my work:

Brother those videos are wonderful.

OK I will give you some more insight into the videos that I want to make at first. I want to make the 40 Hadith of An Nawawi and their commentaries into videos, we are looking at 200+ videos, the longest of them being no longer than maybe 10 minutes, and the shortest of them being 2-3 minutes.

If you agree to help, I would appreciate it if you could tell me what program you are using and how I can get it so that we can both be working on the videos if it's too much work for you. I will be writing the text an everything, I just need you (a second person) to make the videos.

This is the first hadith, which is also Part 1/4 of the first series of video regarding Hadith #1.

First scene: A 'BenefitForTheUmmah' Production
Second scene: Imam An Nawawi's 40 Hadith With Commentary by: Dr. Jamal Ahmed Badi
3. Hadith Number One & It's Commentary
4. Actions are judged by intentions
5. It is narrated on the authority of Amirul Mu'minin, Abu Hafs 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, salallahu 'alayhi wasalam, say:
6. "Actions are (judged) by motives (niyyah), so each man will have what he intended. Thus, he whose migration (hijrah) was to Allah and His Messenger, his migration is to Allah and His Messenger; but he whose migration was for some worldly thing he might gain, or for a wife he might marry, his migration is to that for which he migrated."
7. Al-Bukhari & Muslim
8. BenefitForTheUmmah - Benefitting the Ummah in ways you can't imagine
Please Subscribe and Like
And remember us in your dua's Insha Allah

Can you use the wheat grain background video from the link below as a background for the video and use the Shada flag in the second video appear for a little bit without any text on it after scene 1 and before scene 2 for about 3 seconds?

http://www.islamicemirate.com/video-...nimations.html

http://www.islamicemirate.com/video-...tions/646.html

And can you write the channel name BenefitForTheUmmah in pro looking text like that in your second video?

If all that is too difficult to understand I will make the video myself and show you what I mean, but the problem is I can only make the video like the one which I have made earlier without any good text effects. But I will make it anyway to show you what I mean. In the mean time, make a video that you like with the hadith and show it to me if you can Insha Allah.

biz
06-27-2012, 11:57 AM
I will PM you bro, you should add me on msn or skype because it will be alot easier to communicate.

Im still learning :) (sony vegas 11)
Just love the youtube tutorials!

Imaduddin
06-27-2012, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by biz
I will PM you bro, you should add me on msn or skype because it will be alot easier to communicate.

Im still learning (sony vegas 11)
Just love the youtube tutorials!

I got your PM, I will add you onto msn Insha Allah.

I downloaded Sony Vegas 11 about 2 hours ago and I got the hang of it a little. It's a nice program I like it very much.

Imaduddin
06-30-2012, 02:56 AM
The first video so far, I have uploaded it on another channel/account but please view the video and share your feedback.

EDIT: I have removed the video.

Imaduddin
07-03-2012, 05:18 PM
:sl:

This is the first video in our channel

Imaduddin
07-06-2012, 10:13 AM
An audio recording of Surah Al Fatiha by my Shaykh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IY_WB2jH0k

Al-Mufarridun
07-07-2012, 07:55 AM
:sl:

In Youtube, if your videos receive many views and become popular you are allowed to monetize your videos and receive payment for the viewings.
What I want to do is, open one such channel and provide Islamic videos to the people, and all the money which we would make it is to be given in charity (sadaqah) to poor Muslims around the world.
I was wondering regarding making money off the adverts in youtube. I notice some islamic channels that choose to do that and sometimes you will click a lecture and find a commercial of a hollywood movie, or other unislamic stuff in those ads. Anyone know the stance of the scholars on this, if there are any Fatwas regarding this?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!