/* */

PDA

View Full Version : join my cause

cat eyes
06-26-2012, 02:48 PM
i made a facebook page.. it is for people with anxiety and i need support to get it up and running

if anyone who is a psychiatrist here or even a counselor it would be really great if you could take part.

Here is the link

http://www.**************anxietysupport

t
hanks a mill

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
06-26-2012, 03:09 PM
the link didnt come up ****.. anyway its on facebook and its called dealing with anxiety

LauraS
06-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Good luck with your page, anxiety is a horrible horrible thing, I've had it midly all my life but it suddenly flared up big time in 2010. It's died down again now but it takes time. I hope your page helps people. :)

dysphoricrocker
06-27-2012, 02:57 AM
Salaam

Can i know which is the page. When i search "dealing with anxiety" afew pages showed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
06-27-2012, 04:56 AM
me too didn't find the page.

cat eyes
06-27-2012, 10:02 AM
its a new page thats why its hard to find.. i think the forum won't allow me to share the link

cat eyes
06-27-2012, 10:03 AM
what type of anxiety did you have lauraS?

Hulk
06-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Guys its easy to figure out the URL of the page. Its an FB page, and the link upthere was blocked but not all of it is blocked. So figure it out homie. Wham!

LauraS
06-27-2012, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
what type of anxiety did you have lauraS?
It was general anxiety disorder, I was stressed anyway because of uni work and my grandad being ill amongst other things and then something just triggered it one day. I don't get the breathing problems so much as feeling/being sick and shaking. And then because the feeling happened once I was scared it would happen again which of course meant it did happen. Now I recognise if the feeling is coming on and am able to control it more. What it first happens it feels like your whole life has changed. :hmm: But, if I am to be positive I would say it has made me stronger. :)

Have you been through it too then?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!