/* */

PDA

View Full Version : looking to private message sisters

cat eyes
06-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Asalamualaykum so seen as there is some newbies here id like to get to know you and even if your not a newbie still pm me. i use to be very active user here and i have some nice memories of certain users here that i use to interact with... ok cheerio

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
06-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Wa alaykumsalam.. I love cats too :) hilarious things they are

Cabdullahi
06-26-2012, 07:38 PM
What if none of the sisters want you to message them?

cat eyes
06-26-2012, 07:54 PM
the sisters here will love me when they get to know me :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
06-26-2012, 08:27 PM
:wasalamex

I already love you, Sister cat eyes, *big hug*

Insha'Allaah will pm you, I would love to know you! As you can see, I joined the forum in 2005, was very active then took a long break, always came back and viewed the forum, but hardly posted, now I'm posting again, and Insha'Allaah being active too! Lol

format_quote Originally Posted by Cbdullahii
Well, that's not very nice, is it?! And don't even justify your question by writing that the question itself is valid! Oh dear me. We, Sisters, are not so mean as not wanting to pm Sister cat eyes, maybe some of us have already sent the pm's instead of posting on this thread! Also Sister cat eyes can pm us too. Options, options, options.

Oh dear me, indeed. Very disappointed.

:haha:

So, Sister cat eyes, see you on the other side (pm's, that is!)

:salamext:

dqsunday
06-26-2012, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cbdullahii
I can't see it being a problem since Sister Cat Eyes didn't say she will pm anybody, she invites any sister to pm HER. Read carefully Brother Cbdullahii least you do more harm than good.

tigerkhan
06-27-2012, 05:06 AM
:sl:
welcom back. u was really missed. i always like ur posts and replies.

cat eyes
06-27-2012, 09:54 AM
jazakAllah for all the sweet messages :) I think brother abdullahi was just kidding sisters :) he's the famous messer on IB lol

Qurratul Ayn
06-27-2012, 11:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
jazakAllah for all the sweet messages :) I think brother abdullahi was just kidding sisters :) he's the famous messer on IB lol
If you say so, my Sister cat eyes

Still disappointed though...

P.S. Please don't be offended, Brother Cbudullahii. Forgive me if I have

Cabdullahi
06-27-2012, 01:49 PM
I wrote what i wrote so that more sisters message cat eyes.

Reverse psychology.

Qurratul Ayn
06-27-2012, 06:37 PM
^ oh dear. Oh dear indeed.

Lol

Hulk
06-28-2012, 02:09 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!