/* */

PDA

View Full Version : $aLAAM 2 ALL..I M TAIBA KHAN FROM DELHI,INDIA

Taiba Khan
06-27-2012, 12:07 PM
:muslimah:Assalam-u-alaikum,
I m Taiba Khan from New Delhi.I m 19 yrs old and pursuing my graduation .Meanwhile i m also working in a company as a counsellor.
I really want to learn and follow my religion.Hope that this forum will help me out......!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-27-2012, 12:14 PM
:wa:

Sis , Welcome here :)

Haya emaan
06-27-2012, 12:27 PM
walaikum assalam

welcome to the forum sister..

hope you will have a beneficial stay here...

IbnAbdulHakim
06-27-2012, 03:58 PM
wasalam

how comes people from india/pak hav such amazing english. makes me feel so dumb to not be able to use other languages as well no lie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MysticSoumeya
06-27-2012, 04:03 PM
Hello there sis !! I think you knocked at the right door. Welcome onboard. We hope that your stay will be beneficial. Looking forward to learning from you.

dysphoricrocker
06-28-2012, 03:43 AM
Salaam.

Welcome here my dear sister. May your stay be beneficial (:

You have a nice name too!

PouringRain
06-28-2012, 03:50 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Taiba Khan
06-28-2012, 04:42 AM
thanku so much 2 all of u for such a good welcome......!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!