/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my would-be baby

Ali_008
06-27-2012, 08:42 PM
:sl:

I'm glad to announce that I'm soon going to be blessed with a child inshAllah. My wife is already 40 weeks pregnant, and will be admitted to the hospital on Thursday night inshAllah. There is one tiny issue though. We are not sure if she's going to have a normal delivery as the baby hasn't descended yet, and so the doctor is proposing that labor is induced.

So far, my wife hasn't had any labor pains. The doctor says inducing labor now will have more likelihood of the delivery being normal. Otherwise, the more you delay it, the more the chances of c-section. So, Alhamdulillah everything has been normal till now, the baby is healthy, the wife is fine, the only obstacle being the absence of labor and the baby's descent.

I request all of you that you keep me and my wife in your prayers that she has a normal delivery, and both the mother and child are healthy at the end of it all. Also, that the child grows up to become a true Muslim and a source of sadkaa-e-jaaria for his parents and grandparents.

This is our first child so both of us are very nervous. Plus, next month marks our first wedding anniversary. Pray that our marriage is blessed with Allah's blessings and mercy. Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadan90
06-27-2012, 08:47 PM
May Allah give you a righteous and healthy baby. May Allah keep your wife healthy at the end of the labor. Ameen!

LauraS
06-27-2012, 10:40 PM
Congratulations! Best wishes to you all! :)

جوري
06-28-2012, 01:53 AM
Ma shaa Allah.. I am so happpppppppppy for you akhi... may Allah swt bless you with a pious loving, righteous and healthy child in sha Allah and make it easy on your wife..
ameen ameen..
such joyous news al7mdullilah..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
06-28-2012, 02:38 AM
Congratulations and may God give your wife a good delivery, a healthy baby, and a speedy recovery!

dysphoricrocker
06-28-2012, 03:37 AM
MashaAllah brother. Such a blessing!

May Allah make it easy for your wife to conceive and may Allah make you an exemplary father for your child. May he bless your family with kindness and happiness and may Allah make your child the pleasure of your hearts. May Allah make your child the best and most pious of people and grant you and your family Jannatul Firdaus.

glo
06-28-2012, 05:10 AM
What wonderful news! Please let us know how things are for all of you.

God's peace and blessings during the imminent delivery. Will you be present?

Qurratul Ayn
06-28-2012, 06:01 AM
:wasalamex

Subhan'Allaah, brilliant news! Insha'Allaah everything shall go well for you, my sister and the little one too!

I shall be making Du'a for you and everyone as always

:)

Hulk
06-28-2012, 06:16 AM
Congrats bro, are you going to teach ur baby to call u daddy?

Endymion
06-28-2012, 07:43 AM
Mashallah,thats a wonderful news

.Having a tiny trouble causer in the house is the most amazing thing on planet earth.(My brother's production is eating my hairs right now).

May Allah swt bless you with a healthy,happy and pious child who will become successful in both dunyah and aakhirah.Amen.And make this time easy for you both.Amen amen amen.

ardianto
06-28-2012, 09:17 AM

Masha Allah. I am glad to hear it. May Allah ease the proccess of the birth of your baby. May Allah give more barokah to your family.

:)

sofiap
06-28-2012, 09:40 AM
First parents,:) masha Allaah you will do fine in sha Allaah. This little bundle will thrive on your love and attention, and will teach you how to look after him/her.:) From the very set you fall in love with them. May Allaah look after your wife and baby before and after birth,and in sha Allaah may he/she carry the light of goodness,everything else will fall into place..

جوري
06-29-2012, 02:22 AM
I just remembered you and your family in my salaat al'isha akhi.. in shaa Allah, you're a new dad by now with a brilliant smile on your face and a healthy gorgeous baby in your arms in shaa Allah with your wife and child both doing well..

wow a baby a new Muslim baby.. amazing news in shaa Allah..

glo
06-29-2012, 05:56 AM
Any news, Ali?

marwen
06-29-2012, 10:04 AM
Alhamdulillah ! May Allah give you a righteous child !

sorry for being late

Ali_008
06-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Thanks a lot all of you for your prayers, wishes, and kind words.

My wife delivered the most beautiful child I've ever seen Alhamdulillah. And on top of it, the baby happened to be a girl which doubled my joy. I was highly inclined towards a daughter, but was somehow convinced that my first child will be a boy. Alhamdulillah, Allah has blessed me with happiness that words cannot contain and actions cannot explain.

The only minus point of the entire moment was that my wife had to go through a c-section. I was highly against it considering this was our first child, but ultimately we were left with no option but to go for it when the baby pooped in her mother's womb while the mother was on oxytocin dosage. I was quite divided about whether or not to go for the operation. The baby hardly descended and that thinned the chances a normal delivery even more. Allah gave the decision to the baby itself who compelled us to go for it by, literally, shitting.

SubhanAllah, I was quite sad when my wife was being taken to the operation theater and I joined her in there. My worries were at an all-time high, but as soon as I heard the cry of my child, it was the happiest moment of my life, Alhamdulillah. I even forgot to ask the doc if it was a boy or a girl, and when I asked, I actually screamed with happiness when she told me it was a girl. I was so overjoyed that an endless torrent of tears started shedding from my eyes, and I had no control over it. That little human which Allah blessed me with today is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and, perhaps, will ever see. Alhamdulillah. SubhanAllah. MashAllah.

My mom and my mom-in-law tried to get the baby to suck a date dipped in honey, and watching those miniscule lips holding a date between them was something exceedingly cute and gorgeous.

I thank you all again for your kind words, but my request for prayers won't end here as my wife needs your prayers now for recovering from the operation. Alhamdulillah, she's doing fine, but she still has stitches to deal with. Also, the first delivery being a c-section, we have no idea how many more kids we will be able to have in the future. Please pray for us that it doesn't stand in the way of me and my wife of having a flourishing family.

I just took it as another statement from just another celebrity when Roger Federer said that "being a father is the best feeling in the world", now I understand and connect with every bit of it.

I plan to christen the child either Aasiya or Aaliya. What do you people think? Got better suggestions?

جوري
06-29-2012, 07:10 PM

I am so happy for you akhi.. Allah Akbar.. Thank you for sharing this joyous moment with us.. May Allah swt raise your child upright..

name the next girl her after me :p

جوري
06-29-2012, 07:11 PM
p.s stay away from honey for infants under 6m pls. pls. trust me on this one..
Also asyia means one who doesn't obey.. so it is up to you :)

glo
06-29-2012, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
My wife delivered the most beautiful child I've ever seen Alhamdulillah.
That's what all new parents say! :statisfie

I am sooo excited for you! Hold on to every moment!
Our children are 15 and 18 and I cannot believe where the years have gone!!

I wish you and your wife a wonderful time of getting to know your baby daughter, and of you two getting to know each other again. Having a baby will chance you and your wife's relationship with each other and you will see each other in a new light.

I like both names. What do they mean?

Keeping you in my prayers.

Abz2000
06-29-2012, 07:26 PM
salamz bro, congrats!!!
may Allah make her a joy for u and ur loved ones,
at last some good news

Amat Allah sounds beautiful

Endymion
06-29-2012, 07:28 PM
If you have to choose between the two,i suggest you go with Aasiyah.Mashallah,it was truly a joy reading your post and thinking about the tiny girl :statisfie My bro is also blessed with a girl,Zuha (the morning light) made with the most active ingredients :exhausted i am really tired right now coz she made me run after her for 1 hour but can't resist congratulate you.Mabrook Mabrook May Allah swt bless your wife with health and speedy recovery and make Aasiyah one of His pious servants.Ameen.

Yayy....

format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
the next girl name her after me
If a name change can make me such a wonderful person as you,i would definitely change my name to yours :wub: This suggestion is highly recommended,brother Ali :statisfie

جوري
06-29-2012, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
If a name change can make me such a wonderful person as you,
awwwwwwwww Allah yikhleeki illi .. that's really kind of you & not sure many would agree :skeleton:

جوري
06-29-2012, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Aasiyah
yeah should be spelled like that (the pharaohs wife) written as you would Asia and pronounced the S like a c.. the other spelling means one who doesn't obey.. so I am not sure..
I like Alyia too.. means high one, elevated in status.. pretty both names are..
I am partial to girl names that start with L but it isn't my call when it should be lol

Endymion
06-29-2012, 07:39 PM
not sure many would agree :skeleton:
Disagree with Endy

yeah should be spelled like that (the pharaohs wife) written as you would Asia and pronounced the S like a c.. the other spelling means one who doesn't obey.. so I am not sure..
I like Alyia too.. means high one, elevated in status.. pretty both names are..
I am partial to girl names that start with L but it isn't my call when it should be lol
Yup,i like this name coz of the noble lady mentioned in the Holy Quran Subhanallah.My personal fav girl names are Ayesha and Maryam.And a new one added today :p

جوري
06-29-2012, 07:42 PM
hehe.. I don't know why I feel elated at the news.. al7mdullilah..
I happen to love a name that starts with B as well and reminds me of one of my favorite verses from the Quran.. in shaa Allah, if too am blessed with a child of the female disposition that will be her name :p

Endymion
06-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Good Lord why am i smiling like a crazy :D

Super happy

LauraS
06-29-2012, 08:21 PM
Congratualtions again! And both are beautiful names, I know a couple of Aaliyas.

Insaanah
06-29-2012, 09:48 PM

MaashaAllah, congratulations, what wonderful news.

May Allah bless her for you both, make her pious and a coolness for your eyes, a means of sadaqah jaariya for you, and a means for your entry to jannah, and may your wife have a speedy recovery, ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
I plan to christen the child either Aasiya or Aaliya
To christen (to bring to Christ) a child, is to give an infant a Christian name at the time of baptism into a Christian church. I think you meant to say you plan to name the child.

In terms of names, one rhyming with the ones you're considering is Aatiqah or Aatikah (not sure of the correct spelling) which is the name of one of Rasoolullah :saws1:'s aunts, or Aaminah, Rasoolullah :saws1:'s mother.

And Allah knows best.

Asiyah3
06-29-2012, 11:22 PM
Thank you for sharing this wonderful news. May Allah grant the mother a speedy recovery and make the child be among the righeous.

patientgrace
06-30-2012, 02:05 AM
I am praying for you, your wife for a happy, healthy baby and a speedy recovery!

:) children are truly a gift from God!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!