/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaikum Folks! Bint is in the house! Again. :)

Bintulislam
06-28-2012, 08:14 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Everyone!

I have returned after been away for so long. No, not because, I have found the time, but because Ramadan are just around the corner. EEEEEEEEEE! :) And I like to hangout here more than anywhere else. :)

Hope y'all have been good. :)

- Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-28-2012, 08:19 AM
:wa:

Welcome back sis :)

PouringRain
06-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Welcome back!

Qurratul Ayn
06-28-2012, 11:39 AM
:wasalamex

I don't really know you... As I, too, have been away for a long time, and now am back on here! But looking forward to getting to know you, Insha'Allaah!

:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bintulislam
06-29-2012, 08:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn
:wasalamex

I don't really know you... As I, too, have been away for a long time, and now am back on here! But looking forward to getting to know you, Insha'Allaah!

:D
InshaAllah! :) Looking forward to more interactions.

Bintulislam
06-29-2012, 08:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
Welcome back!
Thankyou! :)

Bintulislam
06-29-2012, 08:29 AM
JazakiAllah! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!