/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to make animated rain

جوري
06-29-2012, 08:08 PM
http://planetphotoshop.com/animated-rain.html

Anyone have any clue what this guy is talking about.. he convinced me it was simple with his savvy know how then when I tried to do it with the citadel in my siggy .. :hiding:
well let's just those will be thirty minutes I won't be getting back...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
White Rose
06-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Sis, when I get time and install adobe photoshop, I will try out what hes saying. After watching the video, it seems like its gonna take a while to get it. ;D But its worth it because I find the animated rain thing cool as well.

dqsunday
06-30-2012, 09:07 PM
He goes pretty fast, which does make it hard to keep up especially with somebody who isn't all that knowledgeable with Photoshop. This step by step tutorial may help, its screen shots instead of a video. http://www.avivadirectory.com/photos...d-rain-effect/

Abz2000
07-01-2012, 12:26 AM
ask him to upload his template,
then u can use it whenever u want

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Mufarridun
07-01-2012, 04:37 AM
:sl:

I don't have Photoshop, even if i did, i think it would be difficult for me to do that.

here is a nice free site for image editing http://www.lunapic.com/

It is quite useful for me, the quality is certainly not at photoshop level, but still its not too bad.

I mainly use it to make transparent logos, but you can create animated gifs also.

simply; upload your picture, go to 'animations', select 'pouring rain' and its done :D

you can right click to save the image as an animated gif, or you can go to 'file', click 'save image' - there you can safe your image in multiple different formats.

good luck.

--------

my attempt:

nice reflecting water

Imaduddin
07-01-2012, 05:32 AM
I did most of it, but the new trial version of Photoshop doesn't have the 'animation' option so I couldn't make the rain to move, if I had finished it like that it would have just been like a rainy picture.

I don't have the older version of Photoshop.

Hulk
07-01-2012, 06:02 AM
I didn't really watch the video as I was very asleep at the time but the part where he creates the still rain effect is pretty simple and I think the animated part should be pretty simple as well. I've done animated gifs using photoshop before so I imagine it's a bit similar. Anyway I'm sure it will greatly improve your skills if you try! I don't have photoshop right now (I just got a new internal hdd) but will try it when I can inshaAllah

muslimah bird
07-01-2012, 07:02 AM
Yes its not very hard to make animatedgifs with rains .Just need to create some frames with the raindrops in different positions and then play it at fast speed

Endymion
07-01-2012, 07:47 AM
Good job,Al-Mufarridun :bravo: Lemme give it a try :D

Wohaa... people,look what have i done.OMG im proud of myself :rock: (Me rock)

13411318937522?3017250099 -

Shishti Minwatul Khayal,this picture is dedicated to you :D

جوري
07-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Whoa amazing ma shaa Allah - can't see as well on the phone but from the little I can see it's beautiful jazakoum Allah khyer - can't wait until morning to see it better ..maybe I'll understand better how easy it's if I get a couple more hours of sleep on it - :(

muslimah bird
07-01-2012, 10:42 AM
wow,Sis endymon ,The green dome looks beautiful. :)

Can you do a similar one for the Haram Mosque ?

Endymion
07-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Yup yup yup,why not :D Here you go :statisfie

134115023965985?3493057694 -

Endymion
07-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Hey,what about this ^o)

134115023965985?688861804 -

جوري
07-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Oh my God I lovvvvvvvvvvve it..

جوري
07-01-2012, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Shishti Minwatul Khayal,this picture is dedicated to you
awwwwwww love it love it.. but the one of Makkah.. whoaaaaaaa.. Sleeping on it didn't make it any better for me but has turned you brilliant :p

White Rose
07-01-2012, 03:44 PM
:jz: everyone!

muslimah bird
07-01-2012, 04:45 PM
nice work . Now you can add a rainbow to it

جوري
07-01-2012, 04:50 PM
I tried to add lightening to the rain but I can't save it, that is when I save it it is no longer animated. How do you guys save them with the effect?

JZK

Endymion
07-01-2012, 05:01 PM
How do you save gal?Right click on pic>save image as and here you are.Its in your laptop.Or if you want to upload it here directly from the page,right click>view image info>right click at selected address>copy>click image insert option in forum>ok.Here is your picture :statisfie

What?You knew all that ^o) sigh... this always happen to me :skeleton:

Woodrow
07-01-2012, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
Whoa amazing ma shaa Allah - can't see as well on the phone but from the little I can see it's beautiful jazakoum Allah khyer - can't wait until morning to see it better ..maybe I'll understand better how easy it's if I get a couple more hours of sleep on it - :(
As Salaamu alaikum,

When you don't have photoshop use an online animator such as this one.

http://www.lunapic.com/editor/?action=rain

I got this effect

Play with the effects site in the link. It has numerous effects and it is my favorite price- FREE

LOL I started this post yesterday and just posted it. Looks like somebody beat me to it. I'm slow

جوري
07-02-2012, 12:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
LOL I started this post yesterday and just posted it. Looks like somebody beat me to it. I'm slow
No, you're brilliant and we're ecstatic to have you back.. we only wish you were here out of a state of complete peace and happiness and not frustrations but in shaa Allah I am hopeful that Allah swt will rectify your affairs and ours..

ameen

Al-Mufarridun
07-02-2012, 12:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
I tried to add lightening to the rain but I can't save it, that is when I save it it is no longer animated. How do you guys save them with the effect?

JZK
yes, sometimes when you add certain effects it takes away the animation.

I've tried it out and found that if you first add lightning animation then pouring rain, it will work together.

They also don't allow direct linking, so save the image to your computer, then use photobucket, tinypic.com or other free image hosting sites.

Al-Mufarridun
07-02-2012, 12:32 AM
i took out the black frame

Dawn in Planet Makkah - my best work so far, cost me an hour+ :D

جوري
07-02-2012, 12:38 AM
oh Jazaka Allah khyran.. you know I really like your siggy, I always try to incorporate it in my du3a in shaa Allah..
that second pic is so brilliant too.. wow

Endymion
07-02-2012, 03:43 PM
I keep trying to paste this ayah

(48:27) Allah indeed showed His Messenger the true vision, one fully in accord with reality. If Allah so wills you shall certainly enter the Inviolable Mosque, in full security, you will shave your heads and cut your hair short,50 and do so without any fear. He knew what you did not know, and He granted you a victory near at hand even before (the fulfilment of the vision).

at the bottom of this picture

but still unable to do that :hmm: Every time i post the text in the box,it appear half.Any help :hmm:

جوري
07-02-2012, 03:46 PM
yeah I had the same problem, and it came out in purple letters the goofy inelegant sort :(

Endymion
07-02-2012, 04:01 PM
I manage the font and color of my choice but can't deal with this one.Help the ladies,people.Allah SWT will help you :p

جوري
07-02-2012, 04:27 PM
They're on a lunch break.. :hmm:

Endymion
07-02-2012, 04:38 PM
They are :hmm: hope they don't feel like relaxing and get back to work straight ^o)

جوري
07-02-2012, 04:43 PM
you know that lunch time is followed by nap time, then nag the wife time, then dinner time, then sleep time so they can get up in the morning for breakfast time and to do it all over again time :p

Endymion
07-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Ermm

Guys,let me tell ya there will be no reward being there late :skeleton: be quick,house flies are roaming around the thawab :p

Haya emaan
07-02-2012, 06:04 PM
endy you mean this..???

Endymion
07-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Oh My God a sister come to the rescue

Super man,its time for you to take retirement ^o)

Great job Haya :bravo:

Now teach me how you make that happen :hmm:

Haya emaan
07-02-2012, 06:23 PM
lol it just didnt happened.. i chose the complicated way...:X

break down the text in several lines and add it to picture one by one... will take lil more time..

hope some one can tell the actual way to adjust the text in paragraph form...^o)

Endymion
07-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Hmm... thats okay for now but never try to copy Endy again :p :hiding:

Haya emaan
07-02-2012, 06:52 PM
^o) ..............

Endymion
07-03-2012, 03:37 AM
I mean inventing silly tricks to make things possible :D I have invented a really cool method to open the exhaust fan.I had to clean it and my bro keep on delaying it so i did it my self ;D

جوري
07-03-2012, 03:57 AM
can't see anything on page 3 so I don't know if you found the program to help but i just found this and it works :p
http://www.befunky.com/

Endymion
07-03-2012, 08:55 AM
As you posted the link,my rain evaporated :hmm: sounds like our unfaithfulness hurt that first site that gave us rain for free :skeleton:

Sigh,Al have finally done with his meals and i can see him in this thread once again.Hope he will teach us something new :hmm:He may drop in any second with some new ideas :D

Al-Mufarridun
07-03-2012, 10:32 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Haya emaan
lol it just didnt happened.. i chose the complicated way...:X

break down the text in several lines and add it to picture one by one... will take lil more time..

hope some one can tell the actual way to adjust the text in paragraph form...^o)
did you use that site? yes i've had the same problem. that seems to be the only way around it.

I guess you can also use other tools, such as MS Paint or search for other sites with better text features.

Al-Mufarridun
07-03-2012, 10:41 AM
As you posted the link,my rain evaporated :hmm: sounds like our unfaithfulness hurt that first site that gave us rain for free :skeleton:

Sigh,Al have finally done with his meals and i can see him in this thread once again.Hope he will teach us something new :hmm:He may drop in any second with some new ideas :D
Lol.

did you lose the animation after adding text? if you still have the original picture, try adding the text first, then adding the rain animation.

Endymion
07-03-2012, 10:44 AM
No sir,i copy the pic with text which Haya posted and then added the rain in it.It worked fine till yesterday but today,i noticed the weather of my pic has been changed :skeleton:

Al-Mufarridun
07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
No sir,i copy the pic with text which Haya posted and then added the rain in it.It worked fine till yesterday but today,i noticed the weather of my pic has been changed :skeleton:
Lol. weird. try again, add the rain animation again, right click the image save it on your desktop. use tinypic.com to host it for free. hopefully that will prevent any further unexpected weather changes.

Al-Mufarridun
07-03-2012, 11:15 AM

Warning: If you find the weather of this image has been changed without your permission, Contact: Mikaeel ميكائيل (as)

Haya emaan
07-03-2012, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun

did you use that site? yes i've had the same problem. that seems to be the only way around it.

I guess you can also use other tools, such as MS Paint or search for other sites with better text features.
:wa:

yes i used the same site but i think ms paint would be better option to add text properly..

Endymion
07-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Lol. weird. try again, add the rain animation again, right click the image save it on your desktop. use tinypic.com to host it for free. hopefully that will prevent any further unexpected weather changes.

Oh really :uuh: (I know that already) :skeleton:

Warning: If you find the weather of this image has been changed without your permission, Contact: Mikaeel ميكائيل (as)
Didn't know he deals with e-rain as well :mmokay:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!