/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iwant to ask the member's for request?

abdullrahman
06-30-2012, 03:21 AM
Is there a British or U.S. resident in Egypt?
I want him to help me to learn English?
Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
06-30-2012, 03:40 AM
:sl:

I am not British or US resident, and I am not living in Egypt.

But in the first time I join in Islamicboard, my English was very very bad. Now, Alhamdulillah, my English is better.

Discuss with other members in this forum can increase our English communication skill. :)

abdullrahman
06-30-2012, 03:46 AM
thanks , but ineed that becuse ineed exchange lunguge and increase my lung by this way ..

جوري
06-30-2012, 04:22 PM
why Egyptian? Jordanian Arabic is closest to Quranic Arabic.. perhaps you should broaden the search a bit to include others?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
06-30-2012, 04:24 PM
^ Sister, he wanted to learn English, not arabic.

ardianto
06-30-2012, 04:38 PM
There are some members who live in Egypt, but they are Egyptian residents, and they are not active.

But bro, is there no English course in your city?.

True-blue
06-30-2012, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
why Egyptian? Jordanian Arabic is closest to Quranic Arabic.. perhaps you should broaden the search a bit to include others?
I thought Yemeni Arabic was closer to Fus'ha

Anyway, English could be learned from some native Egyptians who are expert in English language and Grammar. :]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!