/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allahs will - getting married

anonymous
07-02-2012, 02:00 PM

I haven't been able to get married yet... I make dua daily etc.

Is this subject to my choice or is his because of allahs will?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
07-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Simply,Surely,Absolutely Allah's Will

He Chose our Spouses for US

Cabdullahi
07-02-2012, 02:37 PM
71:10] "Saying, 'Ask forgiveness from your Lord; for He is Oft-Forgiving;
71:11] He will send rain to you in abundance;
71:12] Give you increase in wealth and sons; and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers (of flowing water)

Periwinkle18
07-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Try fasting n praying lots n lots, recite quran inshaAllah you'll get married soon

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
07-02-2012, 02:52 PM
:sl:

Why you think you are not able to getting married? and why you think it's because Allah's will?

Endymion
07-02-2012, 05:28 PM
:sl:

You have obviously read the story of Yusuf AS in chapter 12.But have you ever read it to find your answers about fate and Allah's will.Re read the surah keeping in mind how Allah SWT fulfil what He wants.When it starts with the dream of Yusuf AS.In the begining,it was a long and tough journey how Yusuf AS will get all that but one after one incidents happen,Yusuf AS was brought to Egypt and he would never go there leaving his beloved father but Allah swt made it happen coz He swt wants to make him the finance minister of Egypt and show his superiority over his brothers and over thousands of His choosen people.And how Allah swt made himmeet his real brother Bin Yameen and keep him with him.

(12:76) Then Joseph began searching their bags before searching his own brother's bag. Then he brought forth the drinking-cup from his brother's bag. Thus did We contrive to support Joseph. He had no right, according to the religion of the king (i.e. the law of Egypt), to take his brother, unless Allah so willed. We exalt whomsoever We will over others by several degrees. And above all those who know is the One Who truly knows.

And in the end,Allah swt summed up all that in one line.

(12:100) And after they had entered the city, Joseph raised his parents to the throne beside himself, and they (involuntarily) bowed in prostration before him. Joseph said: "Father! This is the fulfilment of the vision I had before - one that My Lord has caused to come true. He was kind to me when He rescued me from the prison, and brought you from the desert after Satan had stirred discord between me and my brothers. Certainly my Lord is Subtle in the fulfilment of His will; He is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

It doesn't matter we want it or not,Allah SWT do what He swt wishes and He swt is the best of planners.So leave the matter on Allah swt,seek His help and ask for his blessings.Getting married is not the big thing but getting married with the right person is the real thing.Put your trust strong in Allah swt,He swt do not waste good deeds.

12:56.We bestow favour, out of Our Mercy, on whomsoever We please, and We do not cause the reward of those who do good to go to waste.

May Allah swt bless you with a righteous spouse who is good for your dunyah and Aakhirah.Amen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!