/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah passed away

جوري
07-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Islam Times Exclusive:Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah passed away

Islam Times - Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz passed away yesterday, according to an Islam Times reporter...
Islam Times

Islam Times: Saudi Arabia's 86-year-old King Abdullah was discharged from a New York City hospital in good health after going through two back operations in December 2010. The king delegated the management of the affairs of the world’s largest oil supplier to his half-brother, Crown Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz, during his absence.

King Abdullah talked with Obama about the situation in Egypt over the phone yesterday. Obama and the King got into a heated debate about their opinions of what Hosni Mubarak should do. After the phone call sources stated that King Abdullah was furious and then suffered a sudden heart attack.

Doctors ran to his rescue but were unable to save him. He was pronounced dead, but his death was not reported due to the sensative conditions that exist in the region. The Saudi Arabian government will reject this claim; but the ball is in their court to prove that he is alive.

http://www.islamtimes.org/vdcc1sqp.2bq048y-a2.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-03-2012, 01:37 AM
can someone please pretty please find me the hadith about the three brothers who will fight over the throne and the treasures of Kaaba?
I read it eons ago.. and I think this is it..

جوري
07-03-2012, 01:39 AM
the guy who wrote that article needs to learn how to spell sensitive .. :hmm:

جوري
07-03-2012, 01:40 AM
There's An Unconfirmed Report Going Around That Saudi King Abdullah Has Died

Joe Weisenthal|February 10, 2011|
45,477|32

Update: Reports say the Saudi government is denying this.
Original post: This just hit the internet, and we don't know if it's true.
It's on IslamTimes, and frankly it doesn't read credibly because it ties his death to discussions about Egypt.
Needless to say, were it true, it would only further concerns about Mideast stability at an already fragile time.
Oil prices originally jumped on the news, but then that faded, perhaps indicating the market's disbelief in the rumor.
The full report:
Saudi Arabia's 86-year-old King Abdullah was discharged from a New York City hospital in good health after going through two back operations in December 2010. The king delegated the management of the affairs of the world’s largest oil supplier to his half-brother, Crown Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz, during his absence.

King Abdullah talked with Obama about the situation in Egypt over the phone yesterday. Obama and the King got into a heated debate about their opinions of what Hosni Mubarak should do. After the phone call sources stated that King Abdullah was furious and then suffered a sudden heart attack.
Doctors ran to his resuce but were unable to save him. He was pronounced dead, but his death was not reported due to the sensative conditions that exist in the region. The Saudi Arabian government will reject this claim; but the ball is in their court to prove that he is alive.
Click here to see 11 countries at risk of becoming the next Egypt >

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/...#ixzz1zWGnL4JK
http://articles.businessinsider.com/...g-abdullah-was

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TrueStranger
07-03-2012, 02:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال

Doctors ran to his rescue but were unable to save him. He was pronounced dead, but his death was not reported due to the sensative conditions that exist in the region. The Saudi Arabian government will reject this claim; but the ball is in their court to prove that he is alive.

http://www.islamtimes.org/vdcc1sqp.2bq048y-a2.html
What Mubarak should do? What can Mubarak actually do? Besides, I doubt an American President and a Saudi King will ever argue about anything. A bit too late to be "furious".

No one knows the accuracy of this information, so it's best to wait and see.

جوري
07-03-2012, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger
What Mubarak should do? What can Mubarak actually do? Besides, I doubt an American President and a Saudi King will ever argue about anything. A bit too late to be "furious".

No one knows the accuracy of this information, so it's best to wait and see.
I have spent the last hour looking for the hadith (which is from the signs of the end) but it isn't any of the stuff that is posted that you readily find, and I'd read it so long ago in a book, which I can't find.. but I did find this and browsing it for now:
http://www.islamawareness.net/Prophe...s_judgment.pdf

I am more concerned about the hadith than the veracity of this info. as he's an octogenarian.. sooner or later he's going to go down the path of all men

dysphoricrocker
07-03-2012, 02:55 AM
can someone please pretty please find me the hadith about the three brothers who will fight over the throne and the treasures of Kaaba?
I heard this hadith from a lecture. As i remember, three brothers will fight over the death of the Khalifah, which in turn will cause civil war. That is when the Mahdi will come out. I am not sure King Abdullah is the Caliph as referred to in this hadith. And i doubt it.

We will see, but if its true, then that is the day i have been waiting for. Allah knows best.

جوري
07-03-2012, 02:56 AM
I think I found it:

Thwaban said,
"The Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said,'Three men will be
killed at the place where your treasure is. Each of them will be the son of
a Khaleefah, and none of them will get hold of the treasure. Then the
black banners will come out of the East, and they will slaughter you in a
way which has never been seen before.' Then he said something which I
do not remember; then, 'If you see him, go and give him your allegiance,
even if you have to crawl over ice, because he is the Khaleefah of Allaah,
the Mahdee.'" [Ibn Maajah] [15]
The treasure referred to in this text is the treasure of the Ka'bah. Towards
the end of time, three of the sons of the Khaleefahs will fight to get hold
of it, until the Mahdee appears. He will appear from the East, not from the
tunnel of Saamarraa, as the Shee'ah claim; they believe that he is in this
tunnel now, and they are waiting for him to emerge at the end of time.
There is no evidence for it in any book or Saheeh tradition, and there is
no benefit in believing this.
The truth of the matter is that the Mahdee whose coming is promised at
the end of time will appear from the East,and people will swear allegiance
to him at the Ka'bah, as some Ahaadeeth indicate.

http://www.islamawareness.net/Prophe...s_judgment.pdf

Allah a3lam maybe they'll be fighting for power.. I have been thinking about this alot of late..
but everything is unraveling as if in a string of pearls.. it is just so amazing to watch...

Daniyal32
07-03-2012, 03:59 AM
Fake Report

King Abdullah is alive!!!

Darth Ultor
07-03-2012, 06:39 AM
Well, I hope he enjoys hot, dry weather. Come on, he's about as dead as Anwar al-Awlaki.

'Abd-al Latif
07-03-2012, 12:33 PM
I think you can find it mentioned in al bidaya wal nihaiya.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!