/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Scimi+others - urgent advice needed

anonymous
07-03-2012, 05:54 PM
:salamext:

I hope this reaches you all in good health and Imaan :ia:

I need urgent advice by people who have dealt with black magic, including brother Scimitar ASAP

I was in the bathroom having a shower, when all of a sudden I felt something pressing hard on the front of my throat, I was about to lose consciousness, black spots were coming before my eyes, I could not breathe, I tried calling out to my husband which was hard as my throat felt restricted, and then my husband came and caught me from collapsing just in time.

Again after I went near the bathroom to collect my towel, I felt exactly the same way again.

What is this?!?!

I also felt like something held me on the left arm, and now I have a bruise there.

What on earth is going on?!?!

Please someone help!!! Mods please approve ASAP!!! imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
07-03-2012, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous

I hope this reaches you all in good health and Imaan :ia:

I need urgent advice by people who have dealt with black magic, including brother Scimitar ASAP

I was in the bathroom having a shower, when all of a sudden I felt something pressing hard on the front of my throat, I was about to lose consciousness, black spots were coming before my eyes, I could not breathe, I tried calling out to my husband which was hard as my throat felt restricted, and then my husband came and caught me from collapsing just in time.

Again after I went near the bathroom to collect my towel, I felt exactly the same way again.

What is this?!?!

I also felt like something held me on the left arm, and now I have a bruise there.

What on earth is going on?!?!

Please someone help!!! Mods please approve ASAP!!! imsad
I suspect a jinn but Allah knows best. Mention the name of Allah when you enter the toilet and say bismillah when you undress. Read the daily dhikr and recite the Quran a lot. Especially recite surah al baqarah because the shaytan flees from a house in which surah al baqarah is recited.

Do not play music, do not seek help in amulets (ta'weez) or protection from anything other than trust in Allah and the recitation of His speech. You must also remove all pictures and statues of any sort from your home and increase in your obedience to Allah.

Endymion
07-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Why you have to think its black magic?Who knows black magic in your relatives/friends/aquaintance and why they have to do that with you?Any reason?Did you go to the doctor for medical checkup?

Recite the doaa before entering the toilet.

اللُّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْخُبْثِ وَالْخَبَائِثِ

"O Allah. I seek refuge in You from the male female evil and Jinns".

(Mishkat, Hisnul Hasin)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-03-2012, 08:09 PM
RECITE AYATUL KURSI LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

I experienced similar sis, and it was ayatul kursi which helped me!!!

also if you knowany waliUllahcontact them regarding this immediately, who better to help you then those close to Allaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
07-03-2012, 09:56 PM

Just be sure not to recite Quran in the toilet.

We don't know what the cause of this really was. I only suspect but I could be wrong.

Scimitar
07-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Assalaam alaikum,

Before anything, I just want to say that I am no expert on magic and jinn related issues. I have only had some experience of it becuase I have been affected by both in the past.

I read this and it reminded me of something that happened to me. Back when I was working for the ethnic media group, I was a bad sort. One day, when I was walking back from work to the station (way home), I felt like someone was watching me from the other side of Mile End road, so I looked across the road, to the right, and no one was there, only the masjid (East London Masjid). And as I looked forward again, I felt a strange constricted feeling in my throat. Panic set in and I found it hard to breathe. I thought it was a muscle spasm so looked to the right (towards the masjid) and everything went back to normal... So I looked forward again and immediately the feeling returned.

I managed to make my way to the station in this state, and I didn't feel good at all. To top it all off, I still felt like someone was watching me from way back wher the masjid was. I decided then, that if I went into the station and boarded the underground train, and something happened to me, the emergency services would take forever to get me out of there. So the best thing to do would be to walk back towards the masjid and see if this strange constricted feeling will leave me. So I did, and every step I took towards the masjid, was amazing. I could breathe, I mean really breathe... Air was reaching parts of my lungs that I never knew existed lol. This felt good. Better than good, it felt great!

I found myself stopping in front of East London masjid and just then, the adhaan gets called, and the door is opened by the masjid caretaker who invites me in. I went in, not knowing why, but I couldn't refuse the caretakers warm invitation, so I found myself making wudhu and making salaah with takbir, Alhamdulillah. That was the turning point in my life...

... I know it's a different situation to yours, but the constricted feeling, was the same. Maybe it is a good sign? Allahu Alam

With regard to going into toilets. The toilets are places inhabited by jinn, they even sleep there. It's strange how modern houses have toilets built into them, back in the day - toilets would be in an out-building. And people would try and conclude their "business" before the dark hours settled in. Today, we have shower, bath and toilet - all in the same room - which in turn, is int he same house. Strangely convenient... not a good combination though.

However, Allah can protect you before you enter the toilet (for whatever reason) if you recite "Allahumma innee a'udhubikaa min'al khuboosi w'al khabaa'is"

format_quote Originally Posted by endymion
Recite the doaa before entering the toilet.

اللُّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْخُبْثِ وَالْخَبَائِثِ

"O Allah. I seek refuge in You from the male female evil and Jinns".

(Mishkat, Hisnul Hasin)
Just as the jinn are invisible to us, when you read this dua - you will be invisible to them. very handy. Alhamdulillah.

Scimi

anonymous
07-04-2012, 06:13 AM
I have just been at the hospital all night, as I could not breathe all night. Apparently doctors stated it was a panic attack?

Brother Scimi and others, do you have any contact numbers for people who do REAL ruqyah without taveez etc.?

:jz:

Please remember me in your dua's.:exhausted

Snowflake
07-04-2012, 07:14 AM
:sl: Sis,

I ask The Lord of The Magnificent Throne to protect you. Ameen.

It's best to do ruqyah as Rasulullah (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) did over himself and taught us to do by reciting the mu'awwidhatayn, (Surah Al Falaq and An-Naas). You should also recite Ayatul kursi, and the last two verses of Surah al Baqarah morning and before you go to sleep.

It has been reported from Abu Sa’id that the Messenger of Allah

used to seek protection against the evil eyes of the Jinns and mankind. But when the Mu’awwidhatayn were revealed, he used them (for protection) and abandoned all else besides them. At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah recorded this. At-Tirmidhi said, “This Hadith is Hasan Sahih.”

An-Nasa'i recorded from ‘Uqbah bin ‘Amir that the Messenger of Allah

said, Verily, the people do not seek protection with anything like these two: {Say: “I seek refuge with the Lord of Al-Falaq.”} (113:1) and; {Say: “I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind.”} (114.1)

Imam Ahmad recorded from ‘Uqbah bin ‘Amir that he said, “While I was leading the Messenger of Allah

along one of these paths he said, "O ‘Uqbah! Will you not ride?"

I was afraid that this might be considered an act of disobedience. So the Messenger of Allah

got down and I rode for a while. Then he rode. Then he

said, "0 ‘Uqbah! Should I not teach you two Surahs that are of the best two Surahs that the people recite?" I said, ‘Of course, 0 Messenger of Allah.’ So he taught me to recite {Say: “I seek refuge with the Lord of Al-Falaq.”} (113:1) and {Say: “I seek refuge with the Lord of mankind .“} (114:1)

An-Nasa'i recorded that ‘Uqbah bin ‘Amir said, “I was walking with the Messenger of Allah

when he said, [0 'Uqbah! Say!] I replied, ‘What should I say?’ So he was silent and did not respond to me. Then he

said, [Say!] I replied, ‘What should I say, 0 Messenger of Allah?’ He said, {Say: “I seek refuge with the Lord of Al-Falaq.”} So, I recited it until I reached its end. Then he said, [Say!] I replied, ‘What should I say 0 Messenger of Allah?’ He said, {Say: “I seek refuge with the Lord of mankind.}

So, I recited it until I reached its end. Then the Messenger of Allah

said, "No person beseeches with anything like these, and no person seeks refuge with anything like these.")

http://www.muslimaccess.com/quraan/tafseer/113.htm

Insha Allah after you recite the Quranic verses make this dua from the sunnah...

What to say to foil the devil's plots

247. 'A'oothu bikalimaatil-laahit-taammaatil-latee laa yujaawizuhunna barrun wa laa faajimn min sharri maa khalaqa, wa bara'a wa thara'a, wa min sharri maa yanzilu minas-samaa'i, wa min sharri maa ya'ruju feehaa, wa min sharri maa thara'a fil-'ardhi, wa min sharri ma yakhruju minhaa, wa min sharri fitanil-layli wannahaari, wa min sharri kulli taariqin 'illaa taariqan yatruqu bikhayrin yaa Rahmaan.
I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah -which neither the upright nor the corrupt may overcome - from the evil of what He created, of what He made, and of what He scattered, from the evil of what descends from the heavens, and of what rises up to them, from the evil of what He scattered in the earth and of what emerges from it, from the evil trials of night and day, and from the evil of every night visitor, except the night visitor who comes with good. O Merciful One.

Reference: Ahmad 3/419, with an authentic chain of narration, and Ibn As-Sunni (no. 637). Al-Arna'ut, graded its chain authentic in his checking of Al-'Aqidah At-Tahawiyyah p. 133. See also Majma'uz-Zawa'id, 10/127.

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/128.html

Wa alaykum assalam.

Scimitar
07-04-2012, 12:27 PM
I have just been at the hospital all night, as I could not breathe all night. Apparently doctors stated it was a panic attack?
So they did an ECG then... :) Panic attack. Ok, take it as a sign that you must prepare for Ramadhan - trust me, this ramadhan will go well if you prep for it now.

Brother Scimi and others, do you have any contact numbers for people who do REAL ruqyah without taveez etc.?

:jz:

Please remember me in your dua's.:exhausted
www.hijamaclinic.net - they don't charge for rukya and use sunnah way only - reciting from the Quran. Get in touch with them, there is an email address on the site.

Ofcourse we will keep you in our duas :)

Scimi

Scimitar
07-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Bro Syed_Z sent me this PM, :)

format_quote Originally Posted by syed_z
Asalaam O Alaikum.... hope your doing good brother... since i cant post on the advice section i wanted to make this post for the sister who was caught by the devil trying to hurt her...this event took place during the Prophet's ascension.

As the Prophet was travelling mounted on the Buraq he saw a devil from the jinn who was trying to get near him holding a firebrand. Everywhere the Prophet turned he would see him. Jibril said to him: "Shall I teach you words which, if you say them, his firebrand will go out and he will fall dead?" The Prophet said yes. Jibril said:

Say: a`udhu bi wajhillahi al-karim
wa bi kalimatillahi al-tammat
al-lati la yujawizuhunna barrun wa la fajir
min sharri ma yanzilu min al-sama'
wa min sharri ma ya`ruju fiha
wa min sharri ma dhara'a fi al-ard
wa min sharri ma yakhruju minha
wa min fitani al-layli wa al-nahar
wa min tawariq al-layli wa al-nahar
illa tariqin yatruqu bi khayrin ya rahman

I seek refuge in the Face of Allah the Munificent
and in Allah's perfect words
which neither the righteous nor the disobedient overstep
from the evil of what descends from the heaven
and the evil of what ascends to it
and the evil of what is created in the earth
and the trials of the night and the day
and the visitors of the night and the day
except the visitor that comes with goodness,
O Beneficent One!
At this the devil fell dead on his face and his firebrand went out.

Yahya related to me from Malik that Yahya ibn Said said, "When the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was taken on the Night Journey, he saw an evil jinn seeking him with a torch of fire. Whenever the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, turned, he saw him. Jibril said to him, 'Shall I teach you some words to say? When you say them, his torch will be put out and will fall from him.' The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'Yes, indeed.' Jibril said, 'Say, 'I seek refuge with the Noble Face of Allah and with the complete words of Allah which neither the good person nor the corrupt can exceed, from the evil of what descends from the sky and the evil of what ascends in it, and from the evil of what is created in the earth and the evil of what comes out of it, and from the trials of the night and day, and from the visitations of the night and day, except for one that knocks with good, O Merciful!" "' Audhu bi wajhi'llahi' l-karim wa bi kalimati'llahi't-tammati. Allati la yujawazu hunna barra wa la fajir, min sharri ma yanzil min as-sama, wa sharri ma yaruju fiha, wa sham ma dhara' fi'l-ard, wa sharri ma yakhruju minha, wa min fitani'l-layli wa'n-nahar, wa min tawariqi'l-layli wa'n-nahar illa tariqan yatruq bikhayr ya Rahman!

(Muwatta Malik)

Hope this helps the sister...Salaam
May Allah reward you for your efforts akhi, Ameen. :)

Scimi

Alpha Dude
07-07-2012, 05:18 PM
This talk might be useful to you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!