/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Apologising

Masuma
07-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Asalamu alikum wr wb!
Dear Muslim brothers and sisters,
I'm sorry for taking your time, but i just wanted to ask your forgiveness before the Holy month of Ramadhan starts. If I ever hurt you then please forgive me. As for my part I forgive those who ever hurt me.

wups! forgot to tell, this is sis chu chu :/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
07-03-2012, 07:14 PM
And she is not going any where,right ^o)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-03-2012, 07:55 PM
im curious abuot one thing, how often do we seek forgiveness from our own families lol.

or am i just the really bad one who only does it when his done something really bad?

Asiyah3
07-03-2012, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
im curious abuot one thing, how often do we seek forgiveness from our own families lol.
Agreed. Excellent question that each one of needs to ask himself. Are we treating our own family members fairly?..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MysticSoumeya
07-03-2012, 09:22 PM
This is a very well moderated forum. The odds to 'hurt' someone's feelings are very slight. It's a space of discussions. Any exchange can provide differences in opinions. That's all. The only people we might hurt are the ones that are around us in our life: our family, friends, neighbours and colleagues. If one has to apologize, priority is given to these persons.

dysphoricrocker
07-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Sis Mystic has it right.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!