PDA

View Full Version : Fiqh of fasting 14th july

manchesterAK
07-04-2012, 11:08 PM
10 DAYS TO GO
HAVE YOU ENROLLED????
14 DAYS TILL RAMADAN
ARE YOU PREPARED???

The Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu 3Alayhi wa sallam said: "Whoever directs someone to a good, then he will have the reward equal to the doer of the action". [Saheeh Muslim]

SO GET ENROLLING FOR THE MONTH OF MERCY
AL KAUTHAR MANCHESTER
1 DAY COURSE
FIQH OF FASTING
14TH JULY 2012

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadan90
07-04-2012, 11:30 PM
I look so forward to ramadan, inshallah. I love the feeling of ramadan. I will fast monday and thursday from now on. I will start on monday inshallah.

manchesterAK
07-07-2012, 10:24 PM
The Messenger of Allah (ṣalla'llāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam) said: “There has come to you Ramaḍān, a blessed month wherein Allah has enjoined you to fast, during which the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed, and the rebellious devils are chained up. In it there is a night which is better than a thousand months, and whoever is deprived of its goodness is indeed deprived.” (al-Nasaʾī)

Learning the fiqh of fasting is essential to perform this great act of worship with utmost results. As with most acts of worship, our 'modern' lives present modern problems. In this course you will learn about contemporary issues in relation to fasting.

Manchester Al Kauthar presents Month Of Mercy
one day course 14th July 2012
7 DAYS TO GO
enrol now

Alpha Dude
07-07-2012, 10:35 PM
I took the wrong meaning from the title of this thread.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
manchesterAK
07-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Its this weekend...
Month of Mercy
Fiqh of fasting
14th July 2012

Venue: Salford Univeristy Mary Seacole building

ardianto
07-11-2012, 11:30 AM
:sl:

Fiqh of fasting 14th july

Do Muslims follow Gregorian calendar for ibadah?

ardianto
07-11-2012, 11:37 AM
It's better if the title changed into :Fiqh of Fasting Course at 14th July.

Mods, can you change the title ?

Muslim Woman
07-11-2012, 11:57 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I took the wrong meaning from the title of this thread.
I thought the topic is fast on 14th July.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!