/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My name is Robert Loch, I'm a 14 year old convert prosecuted religiously by my parent

Allahisprettyaw
07-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Salamualikom, my name's Robert Loch, here's my story:

I converted 2 months ago, I ran away from home. I am currently living with a friend until I can move in with my Uncle. I have learned the 20 last surahs of the Quran and am recording and reciting them (+a personal message) for only 5$.

I am also planning to post videos about Islam for teens that help teens with their questions about Islam. If you are a teen or an adult that wants a question answered, tell me.

I will stop doing this for money once I have enough to eat until I get to my uncle's. Thank you for reading.

My youtube introduction > /watch?v=-BNUAkeO1fQ

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-05-2012, 12:22 AM
:welcome: aboard

Ramadan90
07-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Welcome brother! I would like to know how you converted to Islam. Please share your story if you do not mind. :)

ardianto
07-05-2012, 03:19 AM
Wa'alaikumsalam

Welcome to the forum, young bro.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MysticSoumeya
07-05-2012, 03:32 AM
14 years old .... ^o)

Muslim Woman
07-05-2012, 03:49 AM
:sl:

woww Allah is the greatest of all.

Welcome to Islam , our young bro . We are proud to have u in the family.

may Allah increases His blessings in your life , Ameen.

Muslim Woman
07-05-2012, 03:51 AM
:sl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BNUAkeO1fQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BNUA...ature=youtu.be

dysphoricrocker
07-05-2012, 05:36 AM
Salaam.

Welcome here brother. May Allah ease your affairs.

aadil77
07-05-2012, 08:56 AM
:sl: and welcome

not sure if that username is appropriate though

Hulk
07-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Wa alaikumsalam. welcome to islam and the forum bro. I hope you reconcile with your parents soon. They might have a different belief but they are still your parents and you must give them the best respect you can as long as it is not in the realm of anything bad or haram.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!