/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need some knowledge!!!

honey123
07-07-2012, 08:37 AM
AOA Brothers and Sisters!!!

I would like to know about "The rights of wife in Islam" and also "The rights of a husband in Islam". Plz share links dat r easy to understand and are in simple english. I tried searching for these topics on the internet but couldnt find something nice plus I even dont know if they are authentic. My life is messed up n I really need to know what rights I have over my husband plus I also want to know what rights my husband has over me. I feel dat my husband is not fulfilling da very basic duties he has as a husband i.e. fulfilling my wishes and standing up for me when his family is being sarcastic n mean to me n accusing me for deeds I havent done. I wanted to know how much right do I have over his money? My husband spends alot of money on his family i.e. his mother, his brother, his father n all but when it comes to me he wouldn't even spend a penny n if he does it's when I ask for it again n again n he doesnt do it vid a good heart. Plus I have asked him to raise my pocket money n em not stupid I know how much he can afford but he wouldnt, he would start fightin vid me over it. He gives me minimal pocket money much much lesser than wat he can afford.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
07-07-2012, 11:17 AM

:wasalamex

I'm indeed saddened to hear your story, my dear sister. Insha'Allaah, your hardships will become better... O Allaah help us all in this life and to overcome all the tests that shall make us stronger on the other side of it.

Sahih International
Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women (to Allaah), the truthful men and truthful women (both in speech and deeds), the patient men and patient women (who perform all the duties which Allaah has ordered and in abstaining from all the Allaah has forbidden), the humble men and humble women (before Allaah), the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so - for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise)

Al- 'Ahzab (Al-3Ahzab) 33:35

I thought this Ayah from the Qur'aan would help you... I will post more Sister honey123. But stay strong and Insha'Allaah it shall become better. Have sabr and make Du3a to the Almighty.

Signor
07-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Waalikum Salaam Sister

I happened to be in a library when i find a set of books written by Mufti Taqi Uthmani.As a Non-English speaker,i find them useful as well as easy to understand.Here is the link:

http://www.banglakitab.com/EnglishLi...qiUsmaniDB.pdf

First two chapters deals with the issue,you want to know about.however,i would recommend the whole set of them.

Regards

IbnAbdulHakim
07-07-2012, 12:47 PM
subhanAllah, sis whatever money he has is also yours.

His duty is to keep you safe and secure and to provide for you, to help you and to lookout for you.

But sis I know inlaws can sometimes make it difficult, my advise is talk to your husband but dont ever make a scene with your inlaws... its not worth it. It can create a void which will be so difficult to cover up. Always keep your heart in the remembrance of Allaah and remember shaytan likes nothing more then when a couple isnt getting along.

Try to focus on the good deeds of your husband and try to maintain your patience. I know its difficult, but Im only saying what little I can, forgive me for not understanding better.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
07-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Assalamu'alaikum.

Sis, why you need references about wife and husband rights in Islam?. To make your husband know?. He's already know about it, I am sure. However, he is under pressure by his family that always ask money from him. So, do not thinking like a lawyer in court that beat the rival with references.

Family ask money to the husband is common happen in my place too, Indonesia. However, without intention to despise men in other culture, husbands in my place are better in handling this situation because they are independent people who can take decision by themselves.

When I was kid sometime I saw my dad family asked money from him. But he did not always gave money, and not always refuse, depending on what the money for, and effect of that 'donation' to my family financial condition. My mother understood my dad decision when he gave money. Until few weeks ago, my brother was in financial trouble. I often gave him money because I knew his situation. My wife knew it, and she understood. Of course, my dad and I would not give money if only to support extravagant life or if the 'donation' would make the receiver become lazy.

Frankly, in a thread I criticized the husband in another area because mostly of them are not independent, but always under control by their origin family after they got married. Of course, it make their families easy to press them to support laziness or extravagant life.

Sis, what you should do is motivate your husband to becomes independent husband who can take decision by himself. The best decision for all, not only for one party.

Wife is not servant who serve the husband and get paid, but the co-driver of an ark that called "marriage". Yes, the husband is the main driver who drive this ark, but the wife has duty to keep this ark is always running on the right path. If the driver make mistake, co-driver should remind him.

Not easy to make your husband becomes independent person. But always remind him, he has responsibility to drive this 'ark' to always run on the right path. Remind your husband that your kids (whether you already have, or have not) need much money for their life in the future, like for education, etc. So, your husband should save money for the future.

The good husband is the husband who always fulfill what his wife need. But the good husband is not husband who always give what his wife wants. If his wife want to have new dresses, new sofa, the good husband would buy it if he has money for it. But if the wife want to have new car, and the kids need education cost, the good husband would refuse his wife request, and use money for his kids education cost that more important.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!