/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Amman, Jordan

Beardo
07-07-2012, 12:31 PM
I suppose this is the correct place to post about my experience/review of my stay in Jordan. First of all, I have to say, it is nice to hear the Adhaan six times a day (Tahajjud included). There is a nice community here, and the city I'm living in has English lectures three or four times a week.

Has anyone visited Jordan before? Anything you'd like to know? It's quite a beautiful country, masha-Allah. Being an American, I thought I'd see dirt roads and camels walking around everywhere, but it's nothing like that, lol. Masha-Allah. And it's actually not as hot as I imagined either. Usually in the 80s or lower 90s.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
07-07-2012, 12:35 PM
That's great MashaAllah. Will you pass ramadhan there ? do you have pics of the city ?

Beardo
07-07-2012, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
That's great MashaAllah. Will you pass ramadhan there ? do you have pics of the city ?
Inshallah, staying here for Ramadan is the plan! As for pictures, I'll post them gradually, inshallah. It's somewhere within the finals on my computer.

Signor
07-07-2012, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Being an American, I thought I'd see dirt roads and camels walking around everywhere, but it's nothing like that,
Bro,Watch Movies Less:p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
07-09-2012, 10:24 AM
I have visited in Jordan twice but it was over 20 years ago so I think place has changed a lot. But I still know many Jordanians. Nice people.

:statisfie

tango92
07-09-2012, 11:56 AM
make sure you visit the graves of the people of the cave

ashab al kahf

and the graves of so many prophets are there too

sister herb
07-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Don´t forget Petra if you like history. It IS amazing place.

Snowflake
07-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Masha Allah, sounds nice. But do you have any pics so that we can see it with our own eyes lol?

Snowflake
07-09-2012, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Don´t forget Petra if you like history. It IS amazing place.

Wow! I must go there one day insha Allah :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!