/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dua for something missing

anonymous
07-07-2012, 04:00 PM
:sl:
this post is not as important as many others but i just want to know if there is a dua for something missing. this thing i own has gone missing 3 times and each time it goes missing i have to get a new one. even if it is kept securely in something it somehow disappears off the face of the earth...........its been gone for almost a week. i need it back. ok that was unnecessary but im really upset.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
07-07-2012, 06:01 PM
walaikum assalam

recite Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
meaning "surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return"

and keep your faith in Allah that if there is any good in getting the thing back than by His will you will get it back..

Qurratul Ayn
07-07-2012, 06:17 PM
^ Yep, yep, yep.

That's all one needs

Snowflake
07-07-2012, 06:29 PM
As well as the verse (2:156) sis Haya posted, recite Suran Al Falaq, An-Nas, Ayatul Kursi and the last two verses of Suratul Baqarah. It could be that a mischievous devil is annoying you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
07-07-2012, 06:53 PM
jazakum Allahu khayr.......thx so much. im starting to think it is some shaytaan but its possible it mightve fallen into the garbage bin??:exhausted

i mean when i set my alarm clock for fajr, i find it set off when i wake up in the morning. my mom will think i am crazy though.

Endymion
07-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Yup,this happen to me also.And obviously sheytan keep trying t stop us from good deeds specially fajar.Last time i set my alarm for fajr and mistakenly,i set it to pm instead of am :exhausted and once i woke up embarrass and told my sis i didn't woke up for fajr today coz my alarm didn't ring up and she told me that it rung but you was really tired and sleeping like dead so it won't be able to wake you up imsad

So thre is nothing crazy sis,this happens to all of us :statisfie

Haya emaan
07-07-2012, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
i mean when i set my alarm clock for fajr, i find it set off when i wake up in the morning. my mom will think i am crazy though.
i set 4 to 5 alarms with 5-10 mins difference between each. Every morning at fajr i wake up by my 4th or 5th alaram and have to check why the first 3 didnt rang....^o)

anonymous
07-07-2012, 10:18 PM

i set my alarm on full blast and find the volume set back to 0 in the morning. creeeeeeeeepy............anyway i hope i will get my thingy back insha Allah, Jazakum Allahu khayran :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!