/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim genocide in Burma

Samiun
07-07-2012, 06:01 PM
:sl: Woke up this morning and read the thread about the sister getting tortured for wearing niqab. Now I'm on my way to sleeping and I found this

http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/...slim-genocide/

:(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
07-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Buddhists so called peacefull *cough cough* where is dalai lama to condemn this? He is quiet, because they all support the war on islam.

Bunch of hypocrites, the leaders, and the ones who remain silent. Looks like we muslims need to put this in our own hands, and not ask them for help. We should've never asked them for help anyway.

The buddhists were crying for help when a communist party ruled the country and oppressed the religious ones. Now the communist rule is gone and they are gonna do the same as what the communists did to them?

What a joke...

Endymion
07-08-2012, 03:13 PM
This is really painful.I still can't understand why the hell they are killing Muslims and why Muslim world is silent on this genocide.

Jedi_Mindset
07-08-2012, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
This is really painful.I still can't understand why the hell they are killing Muslims and why Muslim world is silent on this genocide.
Because we are too engaged in wordly matters or to focussed on whats happening in syria, don't misunderstand me, what is happening in syria is very bad, but thanks to the media we focus more on that then palestine, kashmir, chechnya, afghanistan and so on. Don't forget these other places! Even in germany a former rap artist who reverted to islam needed to flee his country(because of fear of arrest), he fled to egypt.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali137
07-14-2012, 05:11 PM
So sad

Abdu-l-Majeed
07-14-2012, 05:36 PM
:wa:

I still haven't found any credible information on a genocide in Burma. On the link above, it says "I read on a blog" - no link, no nothing. I can't believe that of all Muslims, ordinary Muslims, in Burma and surrounding countries, only a handful is speaking up!

I watched a video, it says in it that Reuters reported more then 2000 Muslims were killed. So I browser and searched Reuters.com for that info, and no success. BBC, Al Jazeera, nothing. When I google this, I can't find a single news site or news agency mentioning this. It seems like this is a misinformation spread through emails, Facebook, IM etc. which finds its way on sites which do not really bother on checking sources.

A few days ago I see a picture saying: "Earthquake victims" (a sever EQ hit Burma a few years ago) and the brother who shared that pic on FB wrote: Genocide victims in Burma. Come on...

It is true that are riots in Burma, and what major news sites do mention is that a woman was raped and killed, and three Muslims were convicted and sentenced to death. Buddhists revenged this woman by attacking a bus and killing our Muslim brethren. A wave of violence was on its way. But nowhere I could find information about a genocide going on.

Endymion
07-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Here we have a local news paper "Ummat" and they issue news with reference of Egyptian news Paper "Al Watan".They said that "Al Watan interviewed Burmi students studying n Jamia Azhar and they told the news paper about the situation over there.The administration of Jamia Azhar requested Egyptian Government to help Burmi Muslims and they are doing efforts over there.According to Al Watan,the news of genocide are all authentic and 20,000 Muslims have been killed over there till now.Here are the links of the pages published in Ummat,only urdu readers can read them.

http://ummat.com.pk/story/2012/07/13/10916/

http://ummat.com.pk/story/2012/06/29/9893/

http://ummat.com.pk/story/2012/07/04/10307/

Jedi_Mindset
07-14-2012, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdu-l-Majeed
:wa:

I still haven't found any credible information on a genocide in Burma. On the link above, it says "I read on a blog" - no link, no nothing. I can't believe that of all Muslims, ordinary Muslims, in Burma and surrounding countries, only a handful is speaking up!

I watched a video, it says in it that Reuters reported more then 2000 Muslims were killed. So I browser and searched Reuters.com for that info, and no success. BBC, Al Jazeera, nothing. When I google this, I can't find a single news site or news agency mentioning this. It seems like this is a misinformation spread through emails, Facebook, IM etc. which finds its way on sites which do not really bother on checking sources.

A few days ago I see a picture saying: "Earthquake victims" (a sever EQ hit Burma a few years ago) and the brother who shared that pic on FB wrote: Genocide victims in Burma. Come on...

It is true that are riots in Burma, and what major news sites do mention is that a woman was raped and killed, and three Muslims were convicted and sentenced to death. Buddhists revenged this woman by attacking a bus and killing our Muslim brethren. A wave of violence was on its way. But nowhere I could find information about a genocide going on.
No, ofcourse it isnt really reported, especially when the new myanmar leader has new ties with the US. This is a crusade on islam, by doing so US is forcing their puppets to do the work and help the US and israeli policies(or better to say, the policies of the global elite). They want a secular world order, and they wont get it Insha'Allah

Myanmar to expel Rohingya Muslims

Myanmar’s President Thein Sein says Rohingya Muslims must be expelled from the country and sent to refugee camps run by the United Nations.
The former junta general claimed on Thursday that the "only solution" was to send nearly a million Rohingya Muslims - one of the world's most persecuted minorities -- to refugee camps run by United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
The UN refugee agency has snubbed the idea of setting up refugee camps to accommodate the Rohingyas.
The UN says decades of discrimination have left the Rohingyas stateless, with Myanmar implementing restrictions on their movement and withholding land rights, education and public services.
Over the past two years, waves of ethnic Muslims have attempted to flee by boats in the face of systematic oppression by the Myanmar government.

http://english.irib.ir/radioislam/ne...hingya-muslims

A prominent political analyst says that Myanmar President’s proposal to expel Rohingya Muslims from the country is an “ethnic cleansing” and the country’s NobelPeace Prize laureate is “criminally silent” about it.

“This is ethnic cleansing…. the government and even this Nobel prize winner, the lady [Aung San Suu Kyi] is so criminally silent about the problems of this minority in Myanmar,” Professor Ghulam Taqi Bangash at the Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST) told Press TV.
The remarks come after Myanmar’s President Thein Sein said that Rohingya Muslims must be expelled from the country and sent to refugee camps run by the United Nations.
The government refuses to recognize nearly-one-million-strong Rohingya Muslims community, which the UN calls one of the world’s most prosecuted people.

Myanmar claims the Rohingya are not native and classify them as illegal migrants although they have lived in the country for generations.
Myanmar’s opposition and National League for Democracy party (NLD) leader Aung Suu Kyi was elected to parliament after she was released from house arrest earlier this year.
However, many people are disappointed at the way she has been avoiding the issue.
Last Month at a press conference in Geneva, Suu Kyi said she 'didn't know' if Rohingya Muslims were Myanmar's citizens.
Bangash said Washington is also criminally silent over the issue as the US tries to coax the countries in the Southeast Asia region to stop them from having better relations with the People’s Republic of China.
“Southeast Asia is becoming much more inconspicuous on the economic map for the United States of America,” he added.

“They should rather strengthen the sanctions against Myanmar until this problem should be solved but they are not doing that,” Bangash added.

Myanmar's current government is run by military figures, which have been accused of rights abuse.

Over a dozen Muslims were killed on June 3 when a mob of ethnic Rakhines, who are mostly Buddhist, attacked a passenger bus in the Rakhine state in the west of the country that borders Bangladesh.

Over the past two years, throngs of ethnic Muslims have attempted to flee by boats in the face of systematic oppression by the government.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07...lim-cleansing/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!